Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order

There is some ivermectin for humans. The problem is, humans are complete fucking morons and dont understand the difference between that, and shit your vet gives your horse.
I say let them die. Lets take the warnings off draino while we are at it. The less of these morons we have, the better.

Adrenochrome Junkie

and here's one that died on ivermectin;
Jessica Wallace told the newspaper her husband began experiencing COVID-19 symptoms on July 26 but refused to get tested or go to the hospital. He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine that health officials have urged people not to take for COVID-19.
Caleb Wallace was taken to an emergency room on July 30 and since Aug. 8, he had been unconscious and on a ventilator.
snip
SAN ANGELO, Texas (AP) — A man who led efforts in his Central Texas community against mask wearing and other preventative measures during the coronavirus pandemic has died from COVID-19, one month after being admitted to the emergency room.

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order
Ivermectin is no treatment for covid.

Ivermectin is no treatment for covid.

Okay. You can take your vaccines. I’ll take ivermectin.

Forum List

Back