Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

Not rightfully so. These people going to the hospital in a panic over a covid positive are being stupid...and the hospital is profitting off that stupidity.

Rogan treated himself. I'm sure he had some medical advice...and he's fine...in record time. There's a lesson in there if anyone were discerning in the least to recognize it.

Not rightfully so. These people going to the hospital in a panic over a covid positive are being stupid...and the hospital is profitting off that stupidity.

Rogan treated himself. I'm sure he had some medical advice...and he's fine...in record time. There's a lesson in there if anyone were discerning in the least to recognize it.

He's giving medical advice???

Joe Rogan - Wikipedia

Joseph James Rogan (born August 11, 1967) is an American comedian, podcaster, and UFC color commentator. He is also a former actor and television presenter. Rogan began his career in comedy in August 1988 in the Boston area. After relocating to Los Angeles in 1994, he signed an exclusive developmental deal with Disney, and appeared as an actor on several television shows includin…

He's giving medical advice???

Joe Rogan - Wikipedia

Joseph James Rogan (born August 11, 1967) is an American comedian, podcaster, and UFC color commentator. He is also a former actor and television presenter. Rogan began his career in comedy in August 1988 in the Boston area. After relocating to Los Angeles in 1994, he signed an exclusive developmental deal with Disney, and appeared as an actor on several television shows includin…

No, he received medical advice, dipshit. Only leftists take medical advice from unqualified people like Bill Gates and Greta Thunberg. Now tell us that Ivermectin is only for horses, then put your two masks back on and shut the fuck up.

These people going to the hospital in a panic over a covid positive are being stupid...and the hospital is profitting off that stupidity.
Well this might be the most painfully stupid post of the thread. Hospitals dont admit you unless you are in serious danger of permanent injury or death. And if thats the case and you dont go to the hospital...

...and instead take horse dewormer or HCQ...

Then you are a fucking moron and have earned your Darwin Award.

No, there is only one type of ivermectin.
Thank you for the information.

I don’t know what to blame other than myself for not doing more research to confirm repeated, printed statements. Likely, it was due to several orgs. (CDC, FDA, perhaps drug company literature) misleading me to draw that conclusion.

FDA’s public falsehood:

CDC false public statement:
“According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is really a private corporation posing as a public health agency, ivermectin should not be used by humans because it is intended for animals. A quick and easy fact check reveals this claim to be patently false.”

Last edited:
Well this might be the most painfully stupid post of the thread. Hospitals dont admit you unless you are in serious danger of permanent injury or death. And if thats the case and you dont go to the hospital...

...and instead take horse dewormer or HCQ...

Then you are a fucking moron and have earned your Darwin Award.
Darwin award is a projection by the uneducated. The ivermectin should actually be flowing through the ventilators, because ACE2 receptors are the target of the commie virus as is the virus the target of ivermectin.

Thank you for the information.

I don’t know what to blame other than myself for not doing more research to confirm repeated, printed statements. Likely, it was due to several orgs. (CDC, FDA, perhaps drug company literature) misleading me to draw that conclusion.

FDA’s public falsehood:

coming back to edit- my screen locked up and had to post or lose my partial post
Added note- trying to copy the FDA complete, false story isn’t doable and certain words like “horse” won’t highlight to copy at all! What a scam org! I guess we have two organizations now in competition to see which one can go the lowest CDC or FDA. Both are untrustworthy.

Added note- trying to copy the FDA complete, false story isn’t doable and certain words like “horse” won’t highlight to copy at all! What a scam org! I guess we have two organizations now in competition to see which one can go the lowest CDC or FDA. Both are untrustworthy.
It’s a mistake to think the CDC changing things on their mutations page was to change typos. Fau Chi himself said that we add information as we learn about the virus. Or take it away.

awwww. LOLOL thanks for proving her point. Claire is right. Not posting to you. Posting to thinking people who do not take their talking points from the propaganda arm of the democrat party. People who still have brain matter.
Of course he was also taking monoclonal antibodies (Regeneron...which saved Trump's fat ass)

So you get a bacterial infection. You take antibiotics and smear roofing tar on your ass...

You get better and claim the roofing tar and NOT the antibiotics did it???

Really?

Yea...brilliant idea.

Get covid and since you're not a rich podcaster you take horse dewormer and NOT Regeneron.

And don't go to the hospital when it doesn't work

Smart. But hey...you'll be given a posthumous Darwin Award...so there's that

But I thought Ivermectin is only for horses and kills humans?

DemonRats are not happy. They’re doing everything they can to get rid of this treatment. They can’t let Covid end, that would destroy their plan of a New World Order

Might just be like people who take cold medicine and claim it's the cold medicine that cured them of the cold.

It's like "I got the cold, and took medicine, and in 6 days I was fine again", while another was like "I got the cold, and didn't take medicine and in 6 days I was fine again"

But hey. Suck up that livestock dewormer.

I don't care

Forum List

Back