Joe Rogan cures Covid with Ivermectin

Fig. 3 shows how ivermectin docks to SARS-CoV-2, which should be sufficient for an intelligent human to understand.

Ivermectin Docks to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Receptor Binding Domain Attached to ACE2 (Icahn Medical School at Mt. Sinai, New York)

g5000 Read it.

Dude - crap in/ crap out! :icon_rolleyes:

The Unz Report - Right Bias - Fake News - Conservative - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate The Unz Review a Questionable Source due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and hate, as well as utilizing poor sources

Fig. 3 shows how ivermectin docks to SARS-CoV-2, which should be sufficient for an intelligent human to understand.

Ivermectin Docks to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Receptor Binding Domain Attached to ACE2 (Icahn Medical School at Mt. Sinai, New York)
But your linked article is from October 2020.... We are in September of 2021....

They said trials needed to be done.... WHAT were the results of the trials? Have you found that info yet???

Conclusion: The ivermectin docking we identified may interfere with the attachment of the spike to the human cell membrane. Clinical trials now underway should determine whether ivermectin is an effective treatment for SARS-Cov2 infection

Huge difference between in vitro and in vivo studies.

Concentrations of ivermectin in humans to achieve this affect are far higher than achievable in real life.

I've been
Monoclonal antibodies ...WORKS! Stop playing around with this other shit!
How are Monoclonal antibodies at PREVENTION of COVID?

Why not investigate any and all tools we can use?

Oh yeah, because you probably have stock in the company that makes the antibodies and your afraid of loosing out if someone finds a cheap way to stop the spread. My bad.

But your linked article is from October 2020.... We are in September of 2021....

They said trials needed to be done.... WHAT were the results of the trials? Have you found that info yet???

Conclusion: The ivermectin docking we identified may interfere with the attachment of the spike to the human cell membrane. Clinical trials now underway should determine whether ivermectin is an effective treatment for SARS-Cov2 infection
Most every study will state more work is needed. That produces more funding. The intelligent should first admit the docking shown in the report. They can see it with their own eyes. The French report, which also should not be linked with ”current events” for azithromycin-hydroxychloroquine is also about preventing attachment:

May 2020 Marseille

Huge difference between in vitro and in vivo studies.

Concentrations of ivermectin in humans to achieve this affect are far higher than achievable in real life.
Amounts are irrelevant. Ivermectin attaches to SARS-CoV-2. This is a scientific fact, not fairy tale.

A few years ago I had a cold, went to a party, had 5 shots of bourbon and woke up better a few days later. Clearly 5 shots of bourbon cures a cold.

I've been

How are Monoclonal antibodies at PREVENTION of COVID?

Why not investigate any and all tools we can use?

Oh yeah, because you probably have stock in the company that makes the antibodies and your afraid of loosing out if someone finds a cheap way to stop the spread. My bad.

Yes, of course everything with the possibility of helping with covid, should be given a chance!

Ivermectin has been in clinical trials since last October 2020.... Don't know if they are done, or if the results showed promise or it was a dud.

Joe Rogan was already infected, he claims he took ivermectin, (I call bull crappy on that, he was on tour in Florida, you think he had it in his suitcase?) Then he said he had a vitamin drip....huh? Where at? Who provided the IV and stuck the intravenous needle in for the drip?

And then he said he took monoclonal antibodies....well duh... You don't take them, like swallow them, you have to go in to a hospital to get the therapy or go to one of DeSantis Monoclonal Antibody Clinics to get it via injection and done in a clinical setting, in case you have an adverse reaction!!

THAT'S what he did, that is what healed him in 3 days....monoclonal antibody therapy treatment!

It works! It is what cured Trump from being so sick, and Giuliani, and Christy, and Giuliani's son, and now Joe Rogan....

Why play around with this other crud, when there is a cure that works great, almost guaranteed 100% to keep you from getting really sick, and God forbid, of dying?

Amounts are irrelevant. Ivermectin attaches to SARS-CoV-2. This is a scientific fact, not fairy tale.
Amounts are very relevant. If the Kd is so low that it requires toxic doses of the drug, it’s useless.

Many doctors have used ivermectin successfully for covid patients. But you don't have to use it if you don't want. I would recommend you not using it Dr.Love.

Just the tip of the iceberg.

Just close your eyes, stamp your feeties, put your hands over your ears and yell, 'I CAN"T HEAR YOU NYAH NYAH NYAH.' LOLOLOLOL

Just the tip of the iceberg.

Just close your eyes, stamp your feeties, put your hands over your ears and yell, 'I CAN"T HEAR YOU NYAH NYAH NYAH.' LOLOLOLOL
Sorry, does not support your shameless lie. This is not how it is found that a medicine is effective. But it is how people fool gullible people who do not know any better.

Y'all gonna have to take a third shot. Y'all gonna have to take a thirrrrrd shot.

LOLOLOL You'll never be done with it. HAHAHAHAHA:auiqs.jpg:

Y'all gonna have to take a third shot. Y'all gonna have to take a thirrrrrd shot.

LOLOLOL You'll never be done with it. HAHAHAHAHA:auiqs.jpg:
You are embarrassing yourself. Those doctors do not know if ivermectin was effective treatment. If they say they do, they are lying. And they should probably lose their licenses.

What more likely happened here is that the paid liar author of that blog misinterpreted and made up his own version of what the doctors said.

Forum List

Back