Joe Biden's Riff on Trains Was Full of Complete Nonsense

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

Yeah, Biden stated, "IMAGINE a world". Numbnuts.

I'm sure the dementia riddled fool "Imagines" many things throughout the day.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
The entire stimulus bill is under $2 trillion.
the farmers work at least
''''only''' 2 trillion --hahahhahahahahahahahahah

No they don’t tRump took that away then paid them not to work!!!
MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

CHINA MAKES ITS LARGEST EVER PURCHASE OF U.S. CORN

U.S. farm exports to China hit record
Hog herders snapup soybeans, corn

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
Read a little history. Ever since the late forties farmers have been paid by the government NOT to farm. It’s callee soil banking and the government uses the practice to keep food prices stable and relatively high.
Read a little history and see how much more tRump had to give them AFTER he crushed their markets to help create more welfare queens.

MAGA
..Mr Trump was the first POTUS in a longtime to stick up for America against many unfair trade practices ..you must HATE America

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.

MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
Read a little history. Ever since the late forties farmers have been paid by the government NOT to farm. It’s callee soil banking and the government uses the practice to keep food prices stable and relatively high.
Read a little history and see how much more tRump had to give them AFTER he crushed their markets to help create more welfare queens.

MAGA
the largest chinese ah purchase in history?

Ewe do know dear leader had many of his products with the made in China stamped on it, don't ewe?

MAGA
of course trump did...it was so much cheaper to make over there because of the horrible trade deals prior presidents got with china and the massive corp tax rate the left put on americans

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
..Mr Trump was the first POTUS in a longtime to stick up for America against many unfair trade practices ..you must HATE America

No I do dispise lying dear leader though
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Ewe do know dear leader had many of his products with the made in China stamped on it, don't ewe?

MAGA
of course trump did...it was so much cheaper to make over there because of the horrible trade deals prior presidents got with china and the massive corp tax rate the left put on americans

Why wouldn't dear leader lead by example and do the right thing? After all he is SO rich he could take a little less profit and benefit the country and it's people he claims to love?
MAGA

Biden: You will be able to travel around the world in 1 hour at 21,000 mph :oops:

First its over 24,000 miles around the earth Biden you bottom of the class dimwit and at Mach 32 the craft would literally burst into flames.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Why wouldn't dear leader lead by example and do the right thing? After all he is SO rich he could take a little less profit and benefit the country and it's people he claims to love?
MAGA
He did when he was President....he donated his salary, he helped change the laws, and he made us more competative, and as a result we saw record low UE, and a booming economy.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
hahah you love your lying Dear Leader...you love him so much you repeat his lies....you repeat the lies about the GA law for example

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
He did when he was President....he donated his salary, he helped change the laws, and he made us more competative, and as a result we saw record low UE, and a booming economy.

He never stopped having his products made in China and brought them back to be made in the USA.
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
hahah you love your lying Dear Leader...you love him so much you repeat his lies....you repeat the lies about the GA law for example

No I truly dispise dear leader tRump and the tardherd!!!
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

He never stopped having his products made in China and brought them back to be made in the USA.
MAGA
He wasn't running his former company when he was President. He wasn't in charge of their decisions.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You love YOUR DEAR LEADER...Xiden, and repeat his lying propaganda...like a North Korean, to Kim...it would be cute, if it wasn't so dangerous

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
He wasn't running his former company when he was President. He wasn't in charge of their decisions.

ROTFLMFAO, ewe don't really believe that bullshit. Besides why wouldn't have he demanded his sons have those products made here to support the American workers?
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
You love YOUR DEAR LEADER...Xiden, and repeat his lying propaganda...like a North Korean, to Kim...it would be cute, if it wasn't so dangerous

I would take Atilla the Hun over your Fat Orange God/King!!!

MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, ewe don't really believe that bullshit. Besides why wouldn't have he demanded his sons have those products made here to support the American workers?
MAGA
why would the president demand that of any private company? that smells of fascism.

what did they have made in china anyway?

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
why do you leftist always think political figures are kings or Gods?

seems odd to me, but you all do fall in line quickly when your Dear Leader speaks

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
why would the president demand that of any private company? that smells of fascism.

what did they have made in china anyway?

It is his company, be a leader and lead by example. We know why he didn't.
MAGA

Better a half-senile Old Coot who at-least Means Well and will suffer correction than a power-mad egotistical Orange Sociopath...

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
why do you leftist always think political figures are kings or Gods?

seems odd to me, but you all do fall in line quickly when your Dear Leader speaks

ROTFLMFAO, I never feel in line when The Fat Orange Idiot spoke. Fell over laughing sure. Why did ewe morons build a Golden Idol to your Fat Orange Idiot?
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
We are moving in that direction.

Forum List

Back