Joe Biden's Riff on Trains Was Full of Complete Nonsense

AMTRAK has never made any money because
1. They are only a step above Greyhound
2. The trains do not go where you need to go.
Example of this:
Miami to Orlando
Chattanooga to Nashville
3. If the trains happen to go where you want to go, it may take
longer than the bus

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

Yeah, Biden stated, "IMAGINE a world". Numbnuts.

I'm sure the dementia riddled fool "Imagines" many things throughout the day.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
The entire stimulus bill is under $2 trillion.
Do you understand the difference in $46 billion, which had 9 zeroes after the first number compared to $2 trillion which has 12 zeroes? That's like 46 compared to 2000.

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
the farmers work at least
''''only''' 2 trillion --hahahhahahahahahahahahah
They weren't then, thanks to the orange, moron, they were pouring milk into drains and letting their crops, rot in the fields.

They were pouring the milk into drains because of COVID-19 closing all the schools, dumbass! No school = milk for meals.

As a matter of fact.

No they don’t tRump took that away then paid them not to work!!!
MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

CHINA MAKES ITS LARGEST EVER PURCHASE OF U.S. CORN

U.S. farm exports to China hit record
Hog herders snapup soybeans, corn

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
you literally just said it again...he didn't make them "welfare queens" - farm subs have been around since the 1800s.

Crop insurance, is hardly "welfare queen" - the farmer still has to work, make the crops. Loans still have to be repaid...seriously..

Welfare queens don't have to work...heck the Dems have opposed any reform even requiring some sort of work, or attempts to even find work.

And the farmers did not have to work AFTER tRump put them out of business when he crushed their markets. He made them MAGA welfare queens.
MAGA
No...they continued to work...and made crops...which lead to as, the links I provided the largest purchases in US history of Ag products from China.

Seriously....I am not sure why you are here if it's not to have constructive discusses. You have been informed, yet ignore it...and continue to make outlandish and false comments.

It's also clear you don't know the difference between a subsidy and welfare.

So tRump did not tariff them out of their markets and pay them for crushing said markets making them welfare queens?
MAGA
Nope...as I have highlighted. In fact, Trump was able to get the largest AG purchases in US history for the famers...as the links I provided you already (twice) have shown.

The tariffs and trade talks with China hurt in the short-term but in the long term paid off.

So tRump is now president?
MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

As a matter of fact.

Biden is a fucking moron. The Earth's circumference is about 24,000 miles. To fly 21,000 miles to another spot on Earth, you would have to fly in the wrong direction by 9000 miles!

As a matter of fact.

MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
you literally just said it again...he didn't make them "welfare queens" - farm subs have been around since the 1800s.

Crop insurance, is hardly "welfare queen" - the farmer still has to work, make the crops. Loans still have to be repaid...seriously..

Welfare queens don't have to work...heck the Dems have opposed any reform even requiring some sort of work, or attempts to even find work.

And the farmers did not have to work AFTER tRump put them out of business when he crushed their markets. He made them MAGA welfare queens.
MAGA
No...they continued to work...and made crops...which lead to as, the links I provided the largest purchases in US history of Ag products from China.

Seriously....I am not sure why you are here if it's not to have constructive discusses. You have been informed, yet ignore it...and continue to make outlandish and false comments.

So tRump did not tariff them out of their markets and pay them for crushing said markets making them welfare queens?
MAGA
Nope...as I have highlighted. In fact, Trump was able to get the largest AG purchases in US history for the famers...as the links I provided you already (twice) have shown.

The tariffs and trade talks with China hurt in the short-term but in the long term paid off.

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

Is tRump president right now? Seems China waited for the Fat Orange Idiot to be tossed before they would deal with America again.

MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

Is tRump president right now? Seems China waited for the Fat Orange Idiot to be tossed before they would deal with America again.

MAGA
Biden will give away the store. To a Prog getting more and more products at cheap prices while increasing government massively is their nirvana.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

MAGA
Biden will give away the store. To a Prog getting more and more products at cheap prices while increasing government massively is their nirvana.

What store?
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

They weren't then, thanks to the orange, moron, they were pouring milk into drains and letting their crops, rot in the fields.
......you are smart--we are in huge debt and you think it's ok for Biden to waste $$$$$
Another Trump manlover with posters hanging on his wall, can't stop talking about him. Cult member lecturing on cults, well he is an expert.

As a matter of fact.

stop babbling about cults/etc
Can't stand the exposure?
" It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled".
The orange, moron sure did that.
the only cults are BLM/Antifa = act just like nazis

RW projection.

Right wingers are STILL defending the orange, moron, sending him $$$, defending his attempted insurrection, trying to steal the election, making a gold sculpture of their dear leader, 90 + days after he leaves office, let alone still praising the idiot in Orlando.
Awww are the pages on your manlover centerfold stuck together again?

I think when the stuttering moronic senile fraud goes off on a nonsensical tangent he is actually shitting his diaper as he talks. I do not think he can shit his diaper and talk at the same time.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

MAGA

What store?
MAGA
He is going to be comfortable with the Chinese sending us all the products they can. But he will or may give them a slight slap on the wrist to make it look like he is of machismo DNA.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

MAGA

What store?
MAGA
He is going to be comfortable with the Chinese sending us all the products they can. But he will or may give them a slight slap on the wrist to make it look like he is of machismo DNA.

So which store?
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

MAGA
maybe you should click on the links. the purchase and deals happened when he was president.

geez

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA
Read a little history. Ever since the late forties farmers have been paid by the government NOT to farm. It’s callee soil banking and the government uses the practice to keep food prices stable and relatively high.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

MAGA

What store?
MAGA

So which store?
MAGA
A play on words. Means he is going to make us more dependent on their products.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA
Read a little history. Ever since the late forties farmers have been paid by the government NOT to farm. It’s callee soil banking and the government uses the practice to keep food prices stable and relatively high.
Read a little history and see how much more tRump had to give them AFTER he crushed their markets to help create more welfare queens.

MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
what? Seriously....what?

MAGA

What store?
MAGA

So which store?
MAGA
A play on words. Means he is going to make us more dependent on their products.

So no store or stores were involved?

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA
Read a little history and see how much more tRump had to give them AFTER he crushed their markets to help create more welfare queens.

MAGA
the largest chinese ah purchase in history?

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
the largest chinese ah purchase in history?

Ewe do know dear leader had many of his products with the made in China stamped on it, don't ewe?

MAGA

Forum List

Back