trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

Bidens lies? You guys needto stop with these false equivalences and imaginary bullshit and loo at the facts. The economy is setting records. You guys can talk about inflation all you want but its global and Biden has nothingto do with the after effects of COVID. Moreover, Biden is not the one bragging about jacking up prices purposefully, its the corporations who are doing that even as they want tax cuts. RWM won't tell you that.

For sane Americans, Biden has turned out great.
:talk2hand:
BULLSHIT!

Freddie Mac and its Biden regulator want to guarantee second mortgages. What could possibly go wrong?​

This COCKSUCKER wants to offer homeowners a second mortgage and what are they going to do with that money?
Pay off all the fucking debt they have amassed in the last 4 years.

BIDEOMICS is a FAILURE. Own it!

He said it was up to the states to do that or not. But they cant. So he basically implied he would let them, instead of doing his constitutional duties and keep the states in check.
Show me in the Constitution where the President is charged with being authoritarian re abortion? Or it is his responsibility to 'keep the states in check' re abortion. I thought you were worried about him being authoritarian. Now you seem to be worried that he won't be. You can't have it both ways.

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.
I love it. Very refreshing. I like Trump, he is a breath of fresh air. I can't wait to have him as my President again.
How about you? Will you be excited to have Trump YOUR President again?

:talk2hand:
BULLSHIT!

Freddie Mac and its Biden regulator want to guarantee second mortgages. What could possibly go wrong?​

This COCKSUCKER wants to offer homeowners a second mortgage and what are they going to do with that money?
Pay off all the fucking debt they have amassed in the last 4 years.

BIDEOMICS is a FAILURE. Own it!

Sounds like 07’ all over. Leave a mess for the next guy or create a huge mess to hold or seize power.

Show me in the Constitution where the President is charged with being authoritarian re abortion? Or it is his responsibility to 'keep the states in check' re abortion. I thought you were worried about him being authoritarian. Now you seem to be worried that he won't be. You can't have it both ways.
The states cant prosecute their residents for doing something legal in another state, whether its illegal in their home state or not.
Letting "the states decide" on this authoritarian BS, is being authoritarian.

And you fell for Biden's lies. How did that turn out? :laughing0301::laughing0301:
We have the best economy in decades,with unemployment under 4% for a record period. People are not dying froma disease that was ignored by the man who swore to protect them. My wealth, and probably yours, had never been higher.

trump is a Mafia Boss who wants to turn the federal government into his vigilantly hit squad. He is a sexual assaulted and a massive liar.

The states cant prosecute their residents for doing something legal in another state, whether its illegal in their home state or not.
Letting "the states decide" on this authoritarian BS, is being authoritarian.

So following the Constitution re states rights, something affirmed recently by the Supreme Court, and not interjecting into something the President has no authority to do is being 'authoritarian.'

Wow. That's about the most twisted convoluted and irrational rationale I've seen all month. You deserve some sort of prize for that. :)

Last edited:
We have the best economy in decades,with unemployment under 4% for a record period. People are not dying froma disease that was ignored by the man who swore to protect them. My wealth, and probably yours, had never been higher.

trump is a Mafia Boss who wants to turn the federal government into his vigilantly hut squad. He is a sexual assaulted and a massive liar.
I will gladly take Trumps economy. Vote that fucking clown Biden out!

Bidens lies? You guys needto stop with these false equivalences and imaginary bullshit and loo at the facts. The economy is setting records. You guys can talk about inflation all you want but its global and Biden has nothingto do with the after effects of COVID. Moreover, Biden is not the one bragging about jacking up prices purposefully, its the corporations who are doing that even as they want tax cuts. RWM won't tell you that.

mkay.jpg

So following the Constitution re states rights, something affirmed recently by the Supreme Court, and not interjecting into something the President has no authority to do is being 'authoritarian.'

Wow. That's about the most twisted convoluted and irrational rationale I've seen all month. You deserve some sort of prize for that. :)
A state has no jurisdiction over what you do in other states. If they were to try and prosecute you for that, the FED should jump in. Like they are supposed to do.
This is basic constitutional law. So, I really dont appreciate you being a condescending twat for you being ignorant :)

A state has no jurisdiction over what you do in other states. If they were to try and prosecute you for that, the FED should jump in. Like they are supposed to do.
This is basic constitutional law. So, I really dont appreciate you being a condescending twat for you being ignorant :)
You are correct. A state has the choice to accommodate a law in another state or not. So show me exactly which state presumes to require another state to enforce another state's law? Or presumes to make a law for another state? Since they can't do it, the presumption is of course futile, but I'm just curious which state presumes to make laws for another state or requires other states to enforce the original state's laws? And precisely what is the President required to do re that presumption?

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.
Election 2024 is about removing the Biden Regime from power. And Trump is the right man for the job. :113:

And I apologize for the backhanded insult. I try not to do that, but that was the first argument I've heard that a President is being authoritarian by not being authoritarian. The fact that no state has jurisdiction over another is sufficient control of any situation like that. And the FED should absolutely stay out of it until one state is actually doing economic or physical violence to another to the point they can't handle it between themselves.

It is not that they do not care, they care very much.

It is what they want, what they need even.

They want an authoritarian to lead them and keep them safe.

the economy is setting records all right ... record rates of inflation and living costs .

Forum List

Back