Biden caves into Iran

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a lame duck this guy biden is.....has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score

His family gets MONEY from Iran. Proven Fact.

ESDRAELON

Gold Member
Reaction score

Watch the reaction between Israel and the Sunni Gulf states. Obama - the Tan Messiah- is the one making these decisions and, hateful idiot that he is, he's strengthening the alliance between Israel and the Sunni states and isn't willing to see it.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

Sanctions are an act of war. Why do you want war?

Smokin' OP

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yeah, putting "proven fact" at the end really sells it............................to the Trump cult.

Trump's crime family gets their $$$ from Russia.

'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’
thehill>hometownnews>news

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sanctions are an act of war. Why do you want war?
Because if the other party does it it’s different....

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yeah, putting "proven fact" at the end really sells it............................to the Trump cult.

'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’
you still babbling?? Mr Trump and family never committed a crime

Smokin' OP

Gold Member
Reaction score

What a coincidence, that's what they keep saying too, the US GA and NY district attorney's disagree.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What a coincidence, that's what they keep saying too, the US GA and NY district attorney's disagree.
US???!! hahahahahahahahhHAHHAHAHA

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score

Under Trump, the value of Russia's oil reserves went down trillions of dollars. They have gone back up with Biden.

Smokin' OP

Gold Member
Reaction score

US???!! hahahahahahahahhHAHHAHAHA
Yes, the US district attorney.
Sorry grammar police, forgot a comma.

Smokin' OP

Gold Member
Reaction score

Under Trump, the value of Russia's oil reserves went down trillions of dollars. They have gone back up with Biden.
I figured that would happen, Jill needed the oil changed on her car, so Joe took it to Mr. Oil Xpress Lube, I thought that guy looked Russian.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
China and Russia couldn't be happier with Biden. He's doing everything to make them stronger and the US weaker

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List