Joe Biden's Riff on Trains Was Full of Complete Nonsense

This is going to be an interesting year watching how the Democrat party handles this.

I agree and I'll be LMAO as they try to defend that stuttering fuck and what he's done. Can't wait for 2022 and 2024.
If we are lucky Biden will have fixed and gotten rid of all the orange, morons, disaster of a presidency and his regime is in prison.

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

Yeah, Biden stated, "IMAGINE a world". Numbnuts.

I'm sure the dementia riddled fool "Imagines" many things throughout the day.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
Trump was pushing for the aerospace things you demean he and his voters for. We all have the same goals for energy. Its just you want it tomorrow no matter if it impoverishes tens of millions of people with massive tax increases and severe dislocations of energy to the population to get it.

How much longer will the idiot be allowed to continue? It is just getting worse and worse.

The Republican party needs to start talking about using the 25th amendment before more damage is done.

As a matter of fact.

"I go on college campuses: they’re going to see more change in the next 10 years than we’ve seen in the last 50 years. We’re going to talk about commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds — supersonic speeds. To be able, figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, traverse the world in about an hour, travel 21,000 miles an hour. So much is changing and we have got to lead it.”

The Trump cult would hail their dear leader if he said he was advocating coal fired airplanes, in the future.
Trump was pushing for the aerospace things you demean he and his voters for. We all have the same goals for energy. Its just you want it tomorrow no matter if it impoverishes tens of millions of people with massive tax increases and severe dislocations of energy to the population to get it.
Aerospace things?
Yeah, like the space force?
People making $400,000 a year? Impoverished?
They'll have fire the nanny and walk their own dog.

54tmbr.jpg

As a matter of fact.

I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
The entire stimulus bill is under $2 trillion.
No they have been devested by liberal policies for YEARS...NY was in a crisis well before the pandemic. Then they totally screwed the handling of the crisis.

These bailouts aren't for Covid...it's to fix the Govt liberal polciies have screwed...look at NY...they get a massive bailout, THEN raise taxes, and give mass funding to illegals.

Farmers aren't State Govts. Farmers got backed loans, to help them deal with the unfair trade practices of China. Trump was able to get a return on that investment, by getting the largest Ag purchases in history from China through his talks.

As a matter of fact.

I certainly would love away to make the liquefaction process from coal to synethetic fuel cheaper, safer and cleaner. Not sure why anyone wouldn't. Using some of those trillions the dems want to spend on something like that, instead of their pork bailouts, would be a benefit.
States, counties and cities have been devastated by the virus, they need the $$$.
Didn't hear any RW screaming about Trump's $46 billion farmer bailouts because of Trump's self inflicted tariffs.
the farmers work at least
''''only''' 2 trillion --hahahhahahahahahahahahah

No they don’t tRump took that away then paid them not to work!!!
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

CHINA MAKES ITS LARGEST EVER PURCHASE OF U.S. CORN

U.S. farm exports to China hit record
Hog herders snapup soybeans, corn

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA
huh? Farm subs have been around since 1800s. Trump didn't create them...stop lying.

Trump took on Chinese unfair trade policies directly. This did hit farmers, loans were given...and as I highlighted in the end benefited the USA. China ended up making the largest Ag purchases in US history afterwards.

Xiden and the Dems bailout of failed State Dem policies isn't helping the people of NY, who just saw a massive tax hike, even after the bailout. Dems will simply continue their reckless policies of destruction.

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

Point out where I said tRump invented farmers free money. Glad tRump could make many farmers what ewe hate most though, welfare queens!!!!
MAGA
you literally just said it again...he didn't make them "welfare queens" - farm subs have been around since the 1800s.

Crop insurance, is hardly "welfare queen" - the farmer still has to work, make the crops. Loans still have to be repaid...seriously..

Welfare queens don't have to work...heck the Dems have opposed any reform even requiring some sort of work, or attempts to even find work.

Let's be fair to the "President."

That "riff" was not his.

Like all of his words, it was written by his woke caregivers.

Those figures behind the scene are the individuals to blame. (Of course, they themselves would never condescend to ride a train. Their private jets are so much more convenient.)

Come to think of it, the real culprits for this nonsense are the 80,000,000 people who voted for this charade of an administration.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA
you literally just said it again...he didn't make them "welfare queens" - farm subs have been around since the 1800s.

Crop insurance, is hardly "welfare queen" - the farmer still has to work, make the crops. Loans still have to be repaid...seriously..

Welfare queens don't have to work...heck the Dems have opposed any reform even requiring some sort of work, or attempts to even find work.

And the farmers did not have to work AFTER tRump put them out of business when he crushed their markets. He made them MAGA welfare queens.
MAGA

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

And the farmers did not have to work AFTER tRump put them out of business when he crushed their markets. He made them MAGA welfare queens.
MAGA
No...they continued to work...and made crops...which lead to as, the links I provided the largest purchases in US history of Ag products from China.

Seriously....I am not sure why you are here if it's not to have constructive discusses. You have been informed, yet ignore it...and continue to make outlandish and false comments.

It's also clear you don't know the difference between a subsidy and welfare.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
No...they continued to work...and made crops...which lead to as, the links I provided the largest purchases in US history of Ag products from China.

Seriously....I am not sure why you are here if it's not to have constructive discusses. You have been informed, yet ignore it...and continue to make outlandish and false comments.

So tRump did not tariff them out of their markets and pay them for crushing said markets making them welfare queens?
MAGA

Someone buy old joe and electric train set and put it in the west wing of the White House to keep him busy and divert his attention.

Last edited:

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

So tRump did not tariff them out of their markets and pay them for crushing said markets making them welfare queens?
MAGA
Nope...as I have highlighted. In fact, Trump was able to get the largest AG purchases in US history for the famers...as the links I provided you already (twice) have shown.

The tariffs and trade talks with China hurt in the short-term but in the long term paid off.

As a matter of fact.

Aerospace things?
Yeah, like the space force?
People making $400,000 a year? Impoverished?
They'll have fire the nanny and walk their own dog.

We get it. You love class warfare and hate accountability.

As a matter of fact.

They brought this upon themselves.

As a matter of fact.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Nope...as I have highlighted. In fact, Trump was able to get the largest AG purchases in US history for the famers...as the links I provided you already (twice) have shown.

The tariffs and trade talks with China hurt in the short-term but in the long term paid off.

So tRump is now president?
MAGA

Forum List

Back