Joe Biden Releases First Campaign Ad of 2024: Calls Millions of Americans “Extremists” with Images of Trump Supporters

Biden's version of " democracy " is a one party, totalitarian police state and anyone that challenges the regime is an extremist.

Earlier:
Joe Biden calls for healing, unity in first speech as US president-elect.
Biden pledges not to divide, but to unify, and not to see red states and blue states, but to only see the United States Nov.8, 2020

“The integrity of our elections remains intact,” said Biden. “Now it is time to turn the page, to unite, to heal.”
Dec.14, 2020
/////////////////////////////

Does this new attack on Americans mean he is a lying dog faced pony soldier?

With Hillary I was a “Deplorable” and now with Biden I am an “extremist.“

Insulting me is not the best tactic to get me to vote for whoever is the Democratic Presidential candidate.

Next Biden will likely call Trump supporters Nazis.

At times I love the smell of desparation in the morning.

Quit being such a big baby. You lost. Get over it.
Calling people names does not make a difference. That election was stolen. In my life I never saw anyone who ran for office not campaign and win an election. There is proof enough of using the mail in allots as the way to do it and with questionable voting machines to pad it even more. Many involved in this deception seemed to be women who believe themselves the guardians of the realm. There is enough proof in some areas that this is a national epidemic. I thought this for decades at least in local elections. Most people come to this nation from oppression over a couple of centuries. They had to be coerced into doing what we are. In the past men died for women. A growing percentage will not anymore. The elitists did their agendas well to destroy the west.

SO how do you explain kicking off his campaign with an ad that is entirely composed of hate and fear and demonizing half of the country?
I don't need to "explain" that because that isn't an accurate description of the ad.
What you are doung here with this foolish question is just pure projection. That's all.
The ad reminds viewers of a very real danger to our Republic, Donald Trump and his clueless MAGAt Trumptard cultist sheeple pose.
The video of the attempted insurgency that resulted from Trump's coup attempt in Janyary 2021 is an important reminder. Especially with MAGAt's still running around trying to normalize this behavior.
As far as "demonizing" half the country....again, projection.
That is what Trump tried to do when he attempted to steal the election from the majority of viters who chise Joe Biden over him in 2020.
But you see, MAGAt sheeple are REAL enemies of The U.S.A......so they SHOULD be demonized.
It is a sad state of affairs when so many otherwise good Americans have become so woefully ignorant that they'd fall for a con-man, teaitorous, anti-American, wannabe Fascist dictator like Trump.....but here we are!

With Hillary I was a “Deplorable” and now with Biden I am an “extremist.“

Insulting me is not the best tactic to get me to vote for whoever is the Democratic Presidential candidate.

Next Biden will likely call Trump supporters Nazis.

At times I love the smell of desparation in the morning.
Maybe Nazis isn't so far off. See post #48 in this thread.

If you don't want video of MAGA insurrectionists being used in a campaign ad, then don't attempt an insurrection.
What happened on Oct. 7 in the middle east is what insurrections look like. Although it could be called something different. To you Progs this is a joke. Starvation, want and desperation is our future. All of this talk of social ism and no words from Progs about living off of foreign slaves to make our products. And the smarter nations are becoming more powerful from it.

In the ad, a lot of that imagery is a message against the White Americans.

Much of the democrat and left’s activity is in pounding home a message that America and the original Americans are something to be overcome, beaten, and defeated.

The original Americans were overcome, beaten and defeated. They live on reservations now.
The "original Americans" were black, white and brown. This notion that Demmocrats hate white people is as stupid and assinine as YOU are, you lazy loser.

Why are you here posting night and day. Who are you working for?
No insurrection was committed by Trump supporters. They were trying to prevent the insurrection committed by Biden and his installers.

That's a flat out bullshit lie. The courts and the American people say otherwise.

What happened on Oct. 7 in the middle east is what insurrections look like. Although it could be called something different. To you Progs this is a joke. Starvation, want and desperation is our future. All of this talk of social ism and no words from Progs about living off of foreign slaves to make our products. And the smarter nations are becoming more powerful from it.

That wasn't an insurrection. That was a terrorist attack. An insurrection attacks the heads of government institutions, not citizens.

In the ad, a lot of that imagery is a message against the White Americans.

Much of the democrat and left’s activity is in pounding home a message that America and the original Americans are something to be overcome, beaten, and defeated.

The original Americans were overcome, beaten and defeated. They live on reservations now.
The "original Americans" were black, white and brown, and native American This notion that Democrats hate white people is as stupid and assinine as YOU are, you lazy loser.

Why are you here posting night and day. Who are you working for?

The "original Americans" were black, white and brown, and native American
Only White people were considered Americans by our brilliant founders. This country was created for White citizens ONLY.

Get educated via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress:

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

I don't need to "explain" that because that isn't an accurate description of the ad.
What you are doung here with this foolish question is just pure projection. That's all.
The ad reminds viewers of a very real danger to our Republic, Donald Trump and his clueless MAGAt Trumptard cultist sheeple pose.
The video of the attempted insurgency that resulted from Trump's coup attempt in Janyary 2021 is an important reminder. Especially with MAGAt's still running around trying to normalize this behavior.
As far as "demonizing" half the country....again, projection.
That is what Trump tried to do when he attempted to steal the election from the majority of viters who chise Joe Biden over him in 2020.
But you see, MAGAt sheeple are REAL enemies of The U.S.A......so they SHOULD be demonized.
It is a sad state of affairs when so many otherwise good Americans have become so woefully ignorant that they'd fall for a con-man, teaitorous, anti-American, wannabe Fascist dictator like Trump.....but here we are!
LOL Proud member of the 14%

Forum List

Back