Joe Biden Releases First Campaign Ad of 2024: Calls Millions of Americans “Extremists” with Images of Trump Supporters

What else does he have to run on?
1704428065091.png

Trump has nothing new to offer. Just more chaos, violence and endless lies. America doesn't want to go back to the good ol days of racism and back ally abortions. America is a multi racial, multi cultural society were everybody has equal rights and it will stay that way. Trump and his knuckle dragging crackpots are not the way forward, and that's why they will lose. Again

Biden's version of " democracy " is a one party, totalitarian police state and anyone that challenges the regime is an extremist.

Earlier:
Joe Biden calls for healing, unity in first speech as US president-elect.
Biden pledges not to divide, but to unify, and not to see red states and blue states, but to only see the United States Nov.8, 2020

“The integrity of our elections remains intact,” said Biden. “Now it is time to turn the page, to unite, to heal.”
Dec.14, 2020
/////////////////////////////

Does this new attack on Americans mean he is a lying dog faced pony soldier?

As usual, the Gateway Pissant is lying. And as usual, you drank their piss.

Biden is not calling "millions" of Americans extremists.

Just the little whiny losers who committed acts of terror on January 6.

Seriously. How many pounds of brain damage does it take to bleev anything the Gateway Pissant says?

I have yet to see a single accurate article from that propagandist.

Seriously. How many pounds of brain damage does it take to bleev anything the Gateway Pissant says?

I have yet to see a single accurate article from that propagandist.

Didn't watch the imbedded video did you

Biden's version of " democracy " is a one party, totalitarian police state and anyone that challenges the regime is an extremist.

Earlier:
Biden pledges not to divide, but to unify, and not to see red states and blue states, but to only see the United States Nov.8, 2020

“The integrity of our elections remains intact,” said Biden. “Now it is time to turn the page, to unite, to heal.”
Dec.14, 2020

Did you expect anything less from the Dem gutter trash?

Yes, I watched it. It's all photos of the terrorists on January 6.

I bet you didn't notice they didn't post the entire ad. Typical propagandist behavior.

If you think you'll ever convince me you'll be sorley disappointed, Karen

The campaign ad uses excerpts from a speech Biden gave in Arizona at the opening of the John McCain Institute and Library.

I have come to honor the McCain Institute and Library because they are a home of a proud Republican who put his country first. Our commitment should be no less because democracy should unite all Americans, regardless of political affiliation.

And there is something dangerous happening in America now. There is an extremist movement that does not share the basic beliefs in our democracy: the MAGA Movement.

Not every Republican, not even a majority of Republicans, adhere to the MAGA extremist ideology.
I know because I've been able to work with Republicans my whole career. But there is no question that today's Republican Party is driven and intimidated by MAGA Republican extremists.

If any of you tards want to bleev there aren't any MAGA extremists, well...there's nothing anyone can do to penetrate that kind of delusional retardation.

If any of you tards want to bleev there aren't any MAGA extremists, well...there's nothing anyone can do to penetrate that kind of delusional retardation.
Chanting MAGA does not a campaign make.

No insurrection was committed by Trump supporters. They were trying to prevent the insurrection committed by Biden and his installers.
That is the lie that has been told, and sadly, lots of crazies believe it.

Earlier:

Dec.14, 2020

Coming from people who support Trump, he even attacks his very own people, told all his supporters, numerous times, that they're f*****g stupid....

Forum List

Back