Reporter tries gotcha question on Vivek, he gives an EPIC response

I mean... holy shit!!! I challenge anyone to find a better crushing response to the media than THIS!! What a brilliant, well laid out response. He makes this woman look stupid. :laugh:

It really is not that hard

What is hard is why Vivek is the only one doing this.

It really would be nice to have a a real opposition party

It really is not that hard

What is hard is why Vivek is the only one doing this.

It really would be nice to have a a real opposition party
Trump does it, but he isnt as eloquent. Vivek is near Douglas Murphy level sometimes, when it comes to laying out a thought in a brilliant way.

I mean... holy shit!!! I challenge anyone to find a better crushing response to the media than THIS!! What a brilliant, well laid out response. He makes this woman look stupid. :laugh:

If someone asks me a direct question: "Do you beat your wife"? And I respond with a long-winded answer that no women should be beaten blah blah blah... but don't answer the question directly - what does that tell you?

Well, that's exactly the reason why Vivek lost and the reporter got exactly what she was looking for. Simply that, Republicans will hem and haw when asked to condemn White supremacy.

And you idiots think that Vivek won. :laughing0301:

Trump does it, but he isnt as eloquent. Vivek is near Douglas Murphy level sometimes.
The only time Trump is that eloquent seems to be only against conservatives like Ted Cruz.

I've never heard Trump be that good in a debate against Biden.

If someone asks me a direct question: "Do you beat your wife"? And I respond with a long-winded answer that no women should be beaten blah blah blah... but don't answer the question directly - what does that tell you?

Well, that's exactly the reason why Vivek lost and the reporter got exactly what she was looking for. Simply that, Republicans will hem and haw when asked to condemn White supremacy.

Vivek has no place in the Swamp.

Wow. He's spot on!!! This guy may never be President but he should be the President of and teaching at Harvard or in some other influential position. More people like him having a public voice might restore some of the intellectual honesty and common sense that 'woke-ism' has been eroding and destroying for quite some time now.

No, she looked very stupid. It was a stupid, useless question. Its a weird left wing instinct to reach for a racial angle on everything for some reason. People find it to be extremely corny. She may as well have asked "Do you like it when children are violently raped?" Its fuckin weird, bro. :dunno:

Wow. He's spot on!!! This guy may never be President but he should be the President of and teaching at Harvard or in some other influential position. More people like him having a public voice might restore some of the intellectual honesty and common sense that 'woke-ism' has been eroding and destroying for quite some time now.
Vivek is just a punching bag.

That is how he is useful to the Left.

Punching bags dont hit back as hard as Vivek. He is quite entertaining and that stuff could perhaps one day earn him the Oval Office.
Not really. Where will the public get fed this information?

I can show you a video clip of Biden calling black children roaches, but the vast majority of Americans will never see it since the Left owns the media.

I strongly disagree. VR is the one who looks stupid over his denial of systemic anti-minority racism. This is what non-whites have to say and do to get by in GOP politics.

I would never vote for someone like VR because he's prepared change his views on everything just to achieve power. His lack of honest, and his requests that we not look at what he said in the past is most telling.

He forgot to punch that bitch in the face, that would have been how to wrap up the beat down.

He consistently uses the term "vicious racial discrimination". Anyone have a definition for this?
I think he is referring to REAL racism, as opposed to your weak claims based off of "dog whistles" and other acts that require left wing "mind readers" in order to see it.

Not a fan of Swami Shirsty, but this was indeed epic.

The icing on the cake is that she apparently then did what he cynically predicted she would.

A win for the Swami.

No offense, but you probably shouldn't vote.

Or drive.

Or be trusted with anything more deadly than a rubber spoon.

Swami Shirsty nailed it.

I strongly disagree. VR is the one who looks stupid over his denial of systemic anti-minority racism. This is what non-whites have to say and do to get by in GOP politics.

I would never vote for someone like VR because he's prepared change his views on everything just to achieve power. His lack of honest, and his requests that we not look at what he said in the past is most telling.
being a canadian means you will never vote for ANYONE in this country you stupid cow.

Forum List

Back