What can we expect for this election year?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hold onto your hats, something is coming. I see my gas utility bill rose 57.4%, with more to come. And all of the sudden, packages I've ordered are mailed without containers if determined it can make it. Speak of, Amazon raised their prices and reduced services. Oh yeah, and food prices sure took a hike again, $6.50 for a decent loaf of bread. Are we really supposed to believe inflation is in check, BTW. Common experience calls BS, and that includes everyone I know.

The DC crowd has reached the point where they know they can inflict all the pain they want and the people can be ignored at elections by rigging the game - the media will cover for them. Hopefully, their game will become more destructive of THEM in this new year.

The DC crowd has reached the point where they know they can inflict all the pain they want and the people can be ignored at elections by rigging the game - the media will cover for them. Hopefully, their game will become more destructive of THEM in this new year.

On a personal note, I'd like to see the party extinguished. Besides, the left want to rid our country of everything that symbolized slavery, such as confederate statues. Well shit, the confederates worked for the Democrat party...........Geezuz.

Hold onto your hats, something is coming. I see my gas utility bill rose 57.4%, with more to come. And all of the sudden, packages I've ordered are mailed without containers if determined it can make it. Speak of, Amazon raised their prices and reduced services. Oh yeah, and food prices sure took a hike again, $6.50 for a decent loaf of bread. Are we really supposed to believe inflation is in check, BTW. Common experience calls BS, and that includes everyone I know.
Dude, none of that is true.

omhe sudden, packages I've ordered are mailed without containers if determined it can make it. Speak of, Amazon raised their prices and reduced services. Oh yeah, and food prices sure took a hike again, $6.50 for a decent loaf of bread. Are we really supposed to believe inflation is in check, BTW. Common experience calls BS, and that includes everyone I know.
Quit whining. This day was coming since 9/11 and all the poor choices in which both parties were complacent.

No one has to pay more than $6 a loaf. We can get it at 1.99 to 2.49 a loaf of good wheat and or other grain.

Due you do diligence.

Quit whining. This day was coming since 9/11 and all the poor choices in which both parties were complacent.
No one has to pay more than $6 a loaf. We can get it at 1.99 to 2.49 a loaf of good wheat and or other grain.
Due you do diligence.
Laundry detergent almost $40!!! Biden is TOAST.

1704414829650.png

Whether you believe it or not, there's little you can do about it. :dunno:

Except complain. :rolleyes:

i see a lot of spoiled rotten brats busting their own shit up....................i see every misfit lashing out on how much of fucking losers they are

Due you do diligence.

I can't speak for where you live, however, you're not getting a loaf of good bread here for $2.50, no way. Orwheat or what called whole grain is perhaps the cheapest of them, without looking it's $4.50+. This is perhaps the cheapest on-line. It's the same price as the local "cheap store". Walmart may be a pinch less. Regardless, I know I paid under $5 before the plandemic and into 2021. That's a 30% increase, minimum, and it's just gone up 50 cents plus.

Is this one of those drunk post I hear so much about?

Buy flour, yeast, salt, and sugar and make your own bread. It will be cheaper and taste better.

I am a "glutton" for news coverage. I read a couple of newspapers and summaries of others all the time.

Election years are torture. The Leftist slant of the non-Fox Media becomes nearly unbearable. Every article that can even remotely be related to politics is covered in a Left-slanted way. This has been going on for decades and didn't start in the Age of Trump. Now it is just more personalized and directed at Trump. But if Trump dropped out, they would persecute whichever Republican rose to the top of the heap.

I'm still predicting the election won't conclude peacefully, or at all. Whichever side of the two shit-parties loses will go into hysterical denial.

Forum List

Back