Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump in Eight Polls

Not the one Iā€™d run if I was Biden. Id say something more along the lines of how he treated undocumented detainees humanely unlike his predecessor.

Great.

Those illegal aliens that are swarming your neighborhood, aren't you glad I'm treating them humanely?

Two more busloads are coming today. Get ready!!!

Biden 2024

Yeah, it reminds folks of the whole ā€œI donā€™t care do youā€ stuff.
Those illegal aliens that are swarming your neighborhood, aren't you glad I'm treating them humanely?
Except theyā€™re not swarming my neighborhood. Maybe a red state shit hole which Biden wasnā€™t going to win anyway.

The blue states are treating them humanely and the human traffickers in the GOP arenā€™t sending their victims to purples states.

Youā€™re going to have to try harder sonny.
Two more busloads are coming today. Get ready!!!
It reminds us just how cruel the GOP is.

Yeah, it reminds folks of the whole ā€œI donā€™t care do youā€ stuff.

Except theyā€™re not swarming my neighborhood. Maybe a red state shit hole which Biden wasnā€™t going to win anyway.

The blue states are treating them humanely and the human traffickers in the GOP arenā€™t sending their victims to purples states.

Youā€™re going to have to try harder sonny.

My shithole is Chicago. You should hear how pissed the black people are with the illegal aliens taking away their resources.

Yeah, the blacks around here are blaming the GOP, not Mayor Brandon or President Brandon.

Clearly, the State of the Union turned a lot of heads on Biden.

Apparently, a lot of people were stunned by it because they have been so mislead by the rightwing media that they didn't even think he could speak or stand up.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
Did you ever ask yourself how people can be that dumb? Give it a try.

My shithole is Chicago. You should hear how pissed the black people are with the illegal aliens taking away their resources.
Donā€™t sell yourself short. Anywhere you go is instantly a shit hole.

Yeah, the blacks around here are blaming the GOP, not Mayor Brandon or President Brandon.
LOL... youā€™re pretty impotent and your arguments are weak too.

Donā€™t sell yourself short. Anywhere you go is instantly a shit hole.

LOL... youā€™re pretty impotent and your arguments are weak too.

I wonder how many blacks won't vote for Biden this time?
Have you seen Trump's support on the border among Hispanics? It's crazy!

Apparently, a lot of people were stunned by it because they have been so mislead by the rightwing media that they didn't even think he could speak or stand up.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
Biden will eventually lead Trump in every single national poll and will get the most votes.

And keeping the genocide going.
Joe just sent a UN resolution for ceasefire up for vote.

Trump would not be doing that. Trump would encourage the to push the Palestinians into the sea.

Looks like your choice is clear.

Now shit on everything and yell us how everyone sucks equally.

Joe just sent a UN resolution for ceasefire up for vote.

Trump would not be doing that. Trump would encourage the to push the Palestinians into the sea.

Looks like your choice is clear.

Now shit on everything and yell us how everyone sucks equally.
Maybe but how could you support Genocide Joe, when he did all he could to support Israelā€™s mass murder?

Its a little late to think Joe cares about peace.

Maybe but how could you support Genocide Joe, when he did all he could to support Israelā€™s mass murder?

Its a little late to think Joe cares about peace.
I don't subscribe to your genocide fantasies. we have been over this.

And you wouldn't be supporting Joe Biden.You would be supporting your freakish genocide fantasy to vote for joe biden over donald trump. Because trump will be worse.

Welcome to adulting.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!
If the polls don't include Kennedy, who is consistently receiving 10%+ in several states, then the poll is just a non-sensical warm-and-fuzzy ... but if that makes you feel better .. more power to you.

Poor ol Joe .

Forum List

Back