Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump in Eight Polls

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Clearly, the State of the Union turned a lot of heads on Biden.

Apparently, a lot of people were stunned by it because they have been so mislead by the rightwing media that they didn't even think he could speak or stand up.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif

Apparently, a lot of people were stunned by it because they have been so mislead by the rightwing media that they didn't even think he could speak or stand up.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
A lot of mumbo jumbo... find us a link where we can clearly see the spread....

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
If I could be frank, no one in America believes senile asshat is favored over Trump.

Hey mods... shouldn't the posters thread title reflect the link they provide?....

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif

And in other news from the kindergarten thru 3rd grade classes. xiden is deep underwater in every matric that voters care most about most. LMAO

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif
It was only a matter of time.

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif

We're counting on you Joe, to prevent that racial jungle....err....umm

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif

1711166458702.png

77 flipped EC votes in just these 6 swing states.

I just can't imagine who wouldn't be attracted to a stuttering puddle of piss and shit with a 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare?

I get it, people that rape their 11-year old daughter in the shower and raise an unemployable crackhead lowlife will certainly vote for Briben. Anyone that has created 22 shell companies and dozens of aliases to extort hundreds of millions from countries that rely on our foreign aid will be "ridin' with biden", for sure. You want wars, crippling inflation, 6 embassies evacuated, lawfare, and illegals killing you and your family..... well, Robert L Peters is your guy.

best they have cleanup hitter.jpg

Yoooo....Joe!!!!

yo-joe-flint.gif

I laughed right outloud at you using this muscled stupid GI Joe cartoon for decrepit old Joe Biden. I mean right out loud lol

All within the margin of error. Nor has anyone actually delved into the demographics. By all means, take them as gospel. I'd say don't whine when it doesn't turn out your way, but that's a bridge too far.
We have to listen to you traitors whine every day on here because things didnt go your way. And all the delusional bullshit your kind comes up with to try to cope with it. It's hilarious.

Forum List

Back