Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

I will continue to believe big oil fleec s us at every opportunity. I have nothing positive to say about them

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.

Joe is responsible for letting Russia get away with it unscathed.

Sort of like trumpie did last year with the cyber attack on the U.S. Government. Hell, this is a private company the hack was against this time. The company is responsible not the administration.
The company is responsible for its own security, much like I'm responsible for my home security, however if organised crime attacks that company and hits the U.S economy as a result, then it's then the responsibility of Govt agencies to investigate the crime, hunt down those responsible and ensure others are deterred,
Not shrug their shoulders and say "just pay the ransom".
Do I need to explain this with crayons and papers.

That's totally correct.

It's no different than someone breaking into your home.

The government is not responsible for protecting your home.

But they are responsible for prosecuting people for the crime of breaking into your home.

Trumptards: "FRREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Private company get hit by cyberattack.

Trumptards: "WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT IMPOSE ITSELF ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And they do this without a hint of irony.

Or shame.
No one is asking for more regulation.

Just for the “President” to do something about it.

Trumptards: "FRREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Private company get hit by cyberattack.

Trumptards: "WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT IMPOSE ITSELF ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And they do this without a hint of irony.

Or shame.
So if your home is ransacked you won't call the cops?
You'll take full responsibilty for the breach in your personal security?
Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

Joe is responsible for letting Russia get away with it unscathed.

Sort of like trumpie did last year with the cyber attack on the U.S. Government. Hell, this is a private company the hack was against this time. The company is responsible not the administration.
The company is responsible for its own security, much like I'm responsible for my home security, however if organised crime attacks that company and hits the U.S economy as a result, then it's then the responsibility of Govt agencies to investigate the crime, hunt down those responsible and ensure others are deterred,
Not shrug their shoulders and say "just pay the ransom".
Do I need to explain this with crayons and papers.

That's totally correct.

It's no different than someone breaking into your home.

The government is not responsible for protecting your home.

But they are responsible for prosecuting people for the crime of breaking into your home.
Yes.
Finally.
Penny drops.

I agree.

Everyone understands Resident Biden isn't actually running things. He's propped up in front of a south facing window with a little blanket on his lap. How can we hold him responsible?

You pussies. I wouldn’t want to be in a bunker with you bitches. Someone breaks into a private company’s system and you guys turn fainting goat. Suck it up. Wipe your computers. Install a back up copy from last night. And move on. FBI will track them to another country then we can blow it up.

No question. Biden-Harris is not responsible for the cyber attack on a critical pipeline for US. What they are responsible for is ceasing oil production on Federal lands and canceling Keystone. What are they going to do now?

So foreign nations can shutdown power plants and all transportation?

Biden just incentivised every hacker in the world to go after U.S companies
Dropping a few bombs would send a message not to mess with America. Of course Biden is too much of a pansy to do that.
You tools were posting Biden will start WWIII just yesterday. I’m starting to think you all just make shit up.
I posted no such thing.
Biden has history of attacking only the weakest and poorest nations of the world.

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
These are the people tasked with defending National Security.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.

Cybersecurity is infrastructure.

It's weird how whenever Ovomit or Xiden become president all of the sudden our information gets hacked. 25 million Defense Department Employee's information was hacked into under Ovomit. We were constantly under attack from hackers while Obama was president. As if he was just letting them get away with it.

I mean.....seriously.....Democrats specialize in sabotage.
They support terrorists and criminals.

Why wouldn't they be allowing it to happen????

Or.....our government is doing it and trying to blame the Chinese or the Russians for what they are doing, right???

protecting the US from foreign attacks is just job

Forum List

Back