Joe Biden is NOT responsible for the gas hack.

Trumptards: "FRREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Private company get hit by cyberattack.

Trumptards: "WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT IMPOSE ITSELF ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And they do this without a hint of irony.

Or shame.
xiden idolers: "FRREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
xiden idolers: "WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT IMPOSE ITSELF ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Or shame.

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
These are the people tasked with defending National Security.
Their biggest threat is "Trump supporters" and their biggest focus is "LGBTQ affairs".
Heads need to roll.

It's no more the responsibility of the government to implement cybersecurity on corporate America than it is on the government to protect your hard drive.
Does that extend to private airlines that are hujacked by foreign criminals?

Yes.

It's not the government's responsibility to protect private airlines.

We don't have members of the armed forces on all airplanes.

Biden is not responsible for the cyber attack on the pipeline. But he is responsible for stopping production on on Federal lands and shutting down Keystone which already had prices at $3.00 per gallon prior to the attack.
you are so full of shit....gas was 2 bucks a gallon with TRUMP...oh..you were probably in your homeland of china
I loved gas at $2 gallon with Trump. That is the point of my post. Biden/Harris came in and the first order of business was to undo everything Trump did to help keep US gas at $2. That took us to $3 BEFORE the cyber attack that disrupted production and now we are going to face even higher prices. All the more reason Biden-Harris should not have fucked with our oil policies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Trumptards: "WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT IMPOSE ITSELF ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Or shame.
xiden idolers: "WHY DIDN'T THE GOVERNMENT IMPOSE ITSELF ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Or shame.
Yep. And phony Trumpsters flip it around the other way - they pretend to be conservatives and then whine because government isn't solving all their problems. Same shit, different party.

Or shame.
Or shame.
Yep. And phony Trumpsters flip it around the other way - they pretend to be conservatives and then whine because government isn't solving all their problems. Same shit, different party.
Liberals whine about infrastructure. They also have been hating oil for 50 years but refuse to accept that we are an oil-driven economy. Oil is infrastructure. If you can get the economy to thrive on air and water, great. Until then, we are Oil and stop trying to hurt us with your anti Oil agenda in the absence of a viable alternative.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

That is all, you may continue the pointless blame game if you like.
View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
And on national TV in front of millions of viewers saying, I'm going to shut down the fossil fuel industry. Promises made, promise kept. Too bad, it isn't for the good of the country.
I believe the senile old coot or his handlers ordered the cyber attack on the pipeline themselves.

Not only that he really isn't responsible for fixing it. Unless you want to nationalize our oil/gas production and turn total control over to the feds.

If you all want to be taken seriously you need to stop blaming Joe for shit that is not his responsibility, nor a result of his actions.

View attachment 488483
How is Biden not responsible for this when he and his green goons promised that they were going to make gas expensive, force people to stay home and limit air travel?
And on national TV in front of millions of viewers saying, I'm going to shut down the fossil fuel industry. Promises made, promise kept. Too bad, it isn't for the good of the country.
I believe the senile old coot or his handlers ordered the cyber attack on the pipeline themselves.
Well, I guess we can add that to the long list of ridiculous nonsense you believe.

The responsibility lies with the company that has an insufficient cyberattack policies and procedures.
Which would be all of them then, as that's what hackers do: They stay a step ahead of security.
And like DemNazis, they always blame their Cyberattacks on Russia, Russia, Russia.

The KKK Biden Regime did this.

View attachment 488483
Well, I guess we can add that the long list of other insane horseshit you believe.
They had the motive.
They stated that disrupting and shutting down the petroleum industry was their motive.
And they had the means, and they have already shut down one pipeline.

Basic Police Work.

The 666 Biden Regime did the Cyberattack.

Or shame.
Are you saying that there are no current government regulations on the energy industry?

View attachment 488483
Well, I guess we can add that to the long list of ridiculous nonsense you believe.
After the suspicious bullshit that has happened in the last year from YOUR party--Nothing would surprise me.

View attachment 488483
After the suspicious bullshit that has happened in the last year from YOUR party--Nothing would surprise me.
Like what? What have the Libertarians done that you consider "suspicious"?

View attachment 488483
Like what? What have the Libertarians done that you consider "suspicious"?
Another democrat jumps ship and disavows any responsibility.

You couldn't be more wrong and naïve. Joe Biden is absolutely responsible for the shortages and prices. I never once paid above $3 under Trump. How is that when prices soared under Bush and Obama especially in the summer months? The president absolutely can influence the price of gas. Shit happens during a presidency, like a pandemic. Like it or not the president owns it.

/From energy independence to gas lines in under 4 months.

Nice job, Veggie Joe.

1620838656201.png

Forum List

Back