Joe Biden: “If Russia invades...then there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

'WE will bring an end to it". The meaning is obvious and you could almost agree with Biden that hurting Russia benefits Ukraine. The destruction of energy supply lines was a common tactic in every conflict. So did Biden order the pipeline to be blown up or did some rogue element hired by the CIA accomplish the mission? Strangely enough the mainstream media isn't even curious enough to ask the question. The other aspect is that the attack on the pipeline probably caused more environmental harm than every vehicle on the road in the U.S. but the "Green" radicals don't seem to care either.

Exactly. The nordstream explosion was the largest release of greenhouse gas, methane, that was ever recorded. Yet, yeah, the greenies didn't utter nary a peep.

'WE will bring an end to it". The meaning is obvious and you could almost agree with Biden that hurting Russia benefits Ukraine. The destruction of energy supply lines was a common tactic in every conflict. So did Biden order the pipeline to be blown up or did some rogue element hired by the CIA accomplish the mission? Strangely enough the mainstream media isn't even curious enough to ask the question. The other aspect is that the attack on the pipeline probably caused more environmental harm than every vehicle on the road in the U.S. but the "Green" radicals don't seem to care either.

The media
The green Enthusiasts
The Democrat Party are all subsets of the same cult.
They are all allies.

Putin upped the stakes by cutting off gas supplies.

Did you get some of those special "Putin Pom Poms" that were on sale?

I'm reading this as not supporting Biden, from all you all.
That would place you with Putin.

It was in code. Unreported as of yet but I heard what Biden said to Putin was something like "I sure hope ya'll don't invade Ukraine. Say that is a nice new pipeline you have almost finished that will double your exports and make you lots of Rubles. Be a shame if something were to happen to it..............."
NATO nations suffered from this.

I'm reading this as not supporting Biden, from all you all.
That would place you with Putin.
I speculate that it was the Allies who did it more likely than not. If that is the case I'm sure Biden was in the chain of decision making but I'm also sure he was not the sole decider. They waited until Putin cut off the gas and then they made sure he couldn't turn it back on again. I bet Germany was the hold out that finally said, Enough. Blow it!

And he did. See below new information on how it was done. Oh, this is not a conspiracy. It's Biden's words on video. If a mod moved this to Conspiracy Theories, I want a private message sent to me why?

gatewaypundit = fake news. The Russians are the terrorists.

Of course it was an act of war by Biden, his thugs and probably the help of a few NATO countries!

But.....Europeans being the spineless worms that they are, have done zero and take it all lying down. Morons.
It was Norway.

Do you have any evidence that Biden attacked Nord 2?

You've insisted its no longer a conspiracy, citing the Kremlin as your primary source.....apeing the Russian talking points words for word and calling for the US president to be arrested.

Comrade.
Thus far it isn’t in any major news outlets or independently confirmed. The only source is one unnamed source and no corroboration. I would be very skeptical.

Forum List

Back