Joe Biden: “If Russia invades...then there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And he did. See below new information on how it was done. Oh, this is not a conspiracy. It's Biden's words on video. If a mod moved this to Conspiracy Theories, I want a private message sent to me why?

"If Russia invades Ukraine we will ensure there is no more pipeline."

Russia invaded.

There is no more pipeline.

:rolleyes:

What a weird 'coincidence'.

And he did. See below new information on how it was done. Oh, this is not a conspiracy. It's Biden's words on video. If a mod moved this to Conspiracy Theories, I want a private message sent to me why?

He said it.

Victoria nuland said it.

And right after it was blown up a polish lawmaker thanked the usa.

Then coincidentally the day after the nordstream pipeline was blown up on the 26th

Poland unveiled it's new pipeline (yes the same Poland I linked above) the Baltic pipeline that will run in the Baltic sea. The same Baltic sea where nordstream 2 was blown up in.

Apparently you don’t understand the difference between Nordstream 1 and Nordstream 2.

Who? Us? Besides, I thought MAGA WORLD was mad that Biden gave Putin's pipeline the go ahead to fund the invasion? Looks like Russia was given the rope with which Putin hung lots of young Russians with.

1675963598707.png

Hey, Joe, remember that time...
You said if Russia invaded Ukraine you would destroy the Nord Stream pipeline, cutting off cheap Russian gas to all of Western Europe / our allies to hurt Putin financially....

Blinken said if Russia invaded Ukraine the Nord Stream pipeline would be ended

Nuland said if Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, the Nord Stream pipeline would not go forward

And now, after Russia invaded Ukraine, the Nord Stream pipeline suddenly blew up?

This is awesome.

1675965146769.png

'Conspiracy Theorist!'
'MAGA Trumpster!'
'Racist, white supremacist!'
'Censor, silence him!'
'Ban him from Twitter & Tik Tok!'

YES, Secretary of State Tony Blinken publicly declared if Russia invaded Ukraine the Nord Stream pipeline would be terminated.

YES, Under Secretary of State Nuland publicly declared if Russia invaded Ukraine the Nord Stream 2 pipeline would not go forward.

YES, President Joe Biden declared publicly that if Russia invaded Ukraine he would take out the Nord Stream pipeline and that he had a plan to do so.

These are FACTS. These individuals ae on video declaribg these things prior to the pipeline being bombed. These facts got his thread tossed into 'Conspiracy Theories'.

Now let's talk 'COMMON SENSE', which will 100% be attacked by liberal USMB Mods and board snowflakes as 'Conspiracy Theory' (Just remember the vast majority of the things they have called 'Cioonspiracy Theory' the last 6 years have been proven to undeniably be true):

1. WHY, after these 3 publicly declared - before the pipeline was destroyed - the US both had a plan to and would destroy the Nord Stream pipeline if Russians invaded Ukraine, would the media now refuse to cover - even talk about the possibility of this story being true - the breaking story of how the US was responsible for destroying the pipeline?

2. WHY would Biden and his State Department publicly declare prior to the pipeline being destroyed that they had every intention of destroying the pipeline if the Russians invaded Ukraine?

The President of tve United States s required to brief the other branches of govt / the Gang of 8 on every Covert Op prior to that covert op bring run.

Biden never briefed them on the plan to destroy the Nord Stream. Biden never intended to officially brief them.

That's because Biden's and his Sect and Under Secretary's public declarations of Biden's intent to destroy the pipeline was an 'end-around', a means to by-pass the requirement to brief them.

Tbe attack on tbe pIpeline was NOT carried out by SOCOM, not carried out by SpecOps. It was reportedly carried out by Navy divers / a specific Navy divers. Bu using Navy divers and NOT SOCOM it was not a 'Covert Op'.

YES, it was a 'loophole' used by tbe Biden administration to avoid having to brief Congress.

But what if the GOP / Congress / anyone came after Biden for carrying this out WITHOUT NOTIFYING CONGRESS if it was found out Biden was responsible?

Bidrn can say, 'What do you mean I didn't tell you this was coming? Blinken told you, Nuland told you, and I told you...we told the world we were going to do this!'

ADDITIONAL:

1. YES, after the Nord Stream pipeline was destroyed, the Secretary of State Blinken declared the attack and destruction of the pipeline was a 'opportunity to take away Russia's weaponization of energy'.

2. After the pipeline was destroyed NATO threatened to attack / bomb / punish whoever destroyed the pipeline.
- Aren't we a member of NATO?

So IF Biden was behind the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline Biden did so without notifying our allies / NATO of the intent to do so?!

IF it turns out Biden was behind the pupeline bombing, what is the fallout going to be with our allies / NATO?

Good thing we don't have to worry about any of that since this whole thing is just a 'Comspiracy Theory'.

Whew.

Germany terminated the pipeline deal over Ukraine effectively ending it. No need to blow it up and they never said they were going to blow it up did they. Hersh has no evidence of a US covert operation.

Do you have any evidence that Biden attacked Nord 2?

You've insisted its no longer a conspiracy, citing the Kremlin as your primary source.....apeing the Russian talking points words for word and calling for the US president to be arrested.

Comrade.

Do you have any evidence that Biden attacked Nord 2?

So you are saying Joe Biden lied to the world when he publicly declared he would destroy the pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine and that he already had a plan to do it...?!

Interesting. I thought snowflakes always argue that Joe bever lies.

So you are saying Joe Biden lied to the world when he publicly declared he would destroy the pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine and that he already had a plan to do it...?!

Interesting. I thought snowflakes always argue that Joe bever lies.

When did Biden say he would destroy it? You're paraphrasing and adding words. As you do.

Again, what evidence do you have that Biden destroyed it? Or is this like your Ray Epps hysterics, where you just repeat the claim often enough that you hope someone will actually believe it?

Forum List

Back