And Gere We Go - Hungarian FM Calls For UN Investigation Of Biden For Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Attack

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Hungarian FM has called for a UN investigation into Biden possibly ordering the NS2 Pipeline sabotage. China has asked the US to share any/all Intel it has on the attack.

After President Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under-Sect of State promised the US would target / end the NS2 pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine and after the NS2 Pipeline was destroyed after Russia invaded Ukraine, Adrienne Watson, Biden's spokeswoman for the National Security Council at the White House, has now called the suggestion that Biden had the NS2 pipeline blown up “totally false and complete fiction".

Will the UN, pushed by Russia and China, agree to investigate Biden and his administration?

The Hungarian FM has called for a UN investigation into Biden possibly ordering the NS2 Pipeline sabotage. China has asked the US to share any/all Intel it has on the attack.

After President Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under-Sect of State promised the US would target / end the NS2 pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine and after the NS2 Pipeline was destroyed after Russia invaded Ukraine, Adrienne Watson, Biden's spokeswoman for the National Security Council at the White House, has now called the suggestion that Biden had the NS2 pipeline blown up “totally false and complete fiction".

Will the UN, pushed by Russia and China, agree to investigate Biden and his administration?

Not fiction. Biden is a CIA installment and puppet.

Russia and China already called for it.

It will look suspicious if the US blocks or is against the investigation. Shouldnt the US want to know who is responsible?

The responsible party owes Russia or Germany or both damages.

The best thing for Biden and America to do is ignore the requests to investigate. Any country that opposes an investigation is subject to condemnation.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
If an investigation proves Russia blew it up themselves, the Russians could owe Germany billions in damages.

An official transparent investigation is necessary.

Or the parties involved in the explosion could do the right thing and just admit it.

How does it feel to be an Anti-American Putin toadie? Makes me fucking sick.

Calling for the TRUTH is what you call being 'an anti-American Putin toadie'?

How do you get that nasty taste out of your mouth, Biden/Democrat sack-licker, or have you grown fond of the taste over time?

:dunno:

Hahaha Hungary? They're not part of the Security Council. Let see, why hasn't the UNSC condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine? It's the same reason this suggestion will go nowhere.

Putin tried to use it as a weapon against all of Europe and had it taken away.

“I think in such kind of issue, the United Nations definitely should have a role”, Szijjártó said. “Why? Because the United Nations has not been created as an integration for like-minded countries. The United Nations has been created to serve as a platform for countries to talk to each other, who even consider each other as enemies. …I think the UN should give framework for such kind of an investigation. I think UN could be a good platform for such an investigation.”

“When it comes to this whole challenging security environment, I do believe that UN should play a bigger role here. Because UN is basically kind of last resort, where everybody is being represented, where any kind of discussion can take place, because everybody is here. And under the UN umbrella, even enemies could and should talk to each other. So I do believe that UN should really play its role because currently this is not the case,” Szijjártó said.

And where did Szijjártó mention 'Biden possibly ordering the NS2 Pipeline sabotage'?

Because I'm pretty sure you made that up.

If an investigation proves Russia blew it up themselves, the Russians could owe Germany billions in damages.

The left generated this STUPID 'Conspiracy Theory' but has never been able to give a sane reason why Russia would want to blow up their own pipeline - that eliminates the necessity to take over Ukraine, giving them an alternative if they fail to do so, AND gives them an energy 'strangle-hold' on Western Europe.

Anyone.....Bueller?

I’m not sure what purpose would be served by a UN investigation.

First of all, it is an obviously biased organization (without regard to which US main political party is in power).

Secondly, let’s say they try to “investigate:” does anyone imagine that the US would cooperate in any meaningful way with that “investigation?”

Thirdly, just for the sake of this discussion, let’s assume that Brandon did authorize the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline. And let us further assume that the UN “investigation” comes to that very conclusion. What then? What follows? Anything of any substance?

By the way, as it happens, I do suppose that Potato authorized that pipeline attack. I would also agree that he had no right to do so. Wouldn’t that be more a basis for an impeachment process (followed by a useless Senate “trial”) than it is for the UN to “investigate” it with no real ability to act on its “findings?”

Hungry is currently ruled by a fascist pro Putin asshole that wants to KILL LGBT people and hates freedom. It tells me a lot about what you believe in that you side with them.

The best thing for Biden and America to do is ignore the requests to investigate. Any country that opposes an investigation is subject to condemnation.

The US was not asked to investigate. The US will be the one being investigated if the UN moves forward with this. As pointed out, refusing to cooperate or trying to block it will equate to Biden publicly confesing.

Russia and China already called for it.

It will look suspicious if the US blocks or is against the investigation. Shouldnt the US want to know who is responsible?

The responsible party owes Russia or Germany or both damages.
Merkel was in on it and Germany illegally confiscated Russian owned Gazprom assets in Germany. So Germany, USA, Norway were all in on it.

Hungry is currently ruled by a fascist pro Putin asshole that wants to KILL LGBT people and hates freedom. It tells me a lot about what you believe in that you side with them.
Moot point cocksucker. Xiden committed an act of war.

Merkel was in on it and Germany illegally confiscated Russian owned Gazprom assets in Germany. So Germany, USA, Norway were all in on it.
...which is to be proven or not if the UN investigates.

Forum List

Back