And Gere We Go - Hungarian FM Calls For UN Investigation Of Biden For Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Attack

Moot point cocksucker. Xiden committed an act of war.
I am not straight. I am lesbian. Yes, I've had it and that is why I have a child but. well. If men weren't such dirt bags that act like assholes like you and the assholes that support Putin maybe we wouldn't run away from you nasty pieces of work.

What's funny is Putin better pray to his god he doesn't have to go to war against the most powerful nation on earth! We'd kick his ass so hard that he'd see stars before he was hanged in the center of red square.

Biden and everyone involved in this act of war need to be arrested, tried and convicted at the Hague in the Netherlands. There is no way our corrupt DOJ will do anything.

I am not straight. I am lesbian. Yes, I've had it and that is why I have a child but. well. If men weren't such dirt bags that act like assholes like you and the assholes that support Putin maybe we wouldn't run away from you nasty pieces of work.

So you are claiming to be a lesbian beause of Putin and your false claim that anyone who supports finding out the TRUTH must support Putin?!

:shok:

:auiqs.jpg:

The left generated this STUPID 'Conspiracy Theory' but has never been able to give a sane reason why Russia would want to blow up their own pipeline - that eliminates the necessity to take over Ukraine, giving them an alternative if they fail to do so, AND gives them an energy 'strangle-hold' on Western Europe.

Anyone.....Bueller?
Biden removed the sanctions on Nordstream 2 shortly after he took office, then Russia moved forward with the invasion.

The Biden admin WANTED THIS WAR.

Last edited:
Biden and everyone involved in this act of war need to be arrested, tried and convicted at the Hague in the Netherlands. There is no way our corrupt DOJ will do anything.

Biden should be arrested for Putin starting a war with Ukraine?

You guys are raising 'Blame America First' to a new level.

Bidem removed the sanctions on Nordstream 2 shortly after he took office, then Russia moved forward with the invasion.

The globalist running the dnc want to punishment America. They are setting America up for destruction so they can watch it burn from a distance.

When China invades Taiwan, what side are the cult fucks on?Will they actually bash China?

The Hungarian FM has called for a UN investigation into Biden possibly ordering the NS2 Pipeline sabotage. China has asked the US to share any/all Intel it has on the attack.

After President Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under-Sect of State promised the US would target / end the NS2 pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine and after the NS2 Pipeline was destroyed after Russia invaded Ukraine, Adrienne Watson, Biden's spokeswoman for the National Security Council at the White House, has now called the suggestion that Biden had the NS2 pipeline blown up “totally false and complete fiction".

Will the UN, pushed by Russia and China, agree to investigate Biden and his administration?

Not a big deal.

The U.N. is as useless as bull tits!!
Why people haven't grasped this, is beyond me.

The Hungarian FM has called for a UN investigation into Biden possibly ordering the NS2 Pipeline sabotage. China has asked the US to share any/all Intel it has on the attack.

After President Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under-Sect of State promised the US would target / end the NS2 pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine and after the NS2 Pipeline was destroyed after Russia invaded Ukraine, Adrienne Watson, Biden's spokeswoman for the National Security Council at the White House, has now called the suggestion that Biden had the NS2 pipeline blown up “totally false and complete fiction".

Will the UN, pushed by Russia and China, agree to investigate Biden and his administration?

And again, where did the Hungarian Foreign Mininster say anything about 'Biden possibly ordering the NS2 Pipeline sabotage'?

“I think in such kind of issue, the United Nations definitely should have a role”, Szijjártó said. “Why? Because the United Nations has not been created as an integration for like-minded countries. The United Nations has been created to serve as a platform for countries to talk to each other, who even consider each other as enemies. …I think the UN should give framework for such kind of an investigation. I think UN could be a good platform for such an investigation.”

“When it comes to this whole challenging security environment, I do believe that UN should play a bigger role here. Because UN is basically kind of last resort, where everybody is being represented, where any kind of discussion can take place, because everybody is here. And under the UN umbrella, even enemies could and should talk to each other. So I do believe that UN should really play its role because currently this is not the case,” Szijjártó said.

I'm pretty sure you guys made that up.

Bidem removed the sanctions on Nordstream 2 shortly after he took office, then Russia moved forward with the invasion.

The Invasion came many months afterwards........Like giving the dumb son of a bitch Putibear enough rope to hang himself and the Russian people with. And he did.

When did Russia cut off gas through the first NordStream pipeline?

UN = Biden's pet, Yeah, Uncle Sam has been feeding UN.

And Trump himself could probably end up just like the Nord Streams before the next election in 2024. Yeah, Biden is a lot more dangerous than anyone ever thought. He likes to play the covert games or the false flag!!! lol.

No. Hungary will surely fail. The war will never end. The military-industrial complex never dies! lol. :)

Nordstreambomb.jpg

UN = Biden's pet, Yeah, Uncle Sam has been feeding UN.

And Trump himself could probably end up just like the Nord Streams before the next election in 2024. Yeah, Biden is a lot more dangerous than anyone ever thought. He likes to play the covert games or the false flag!!! lol.

No. Hungary will surely fail. The war will never end. The military-industrial complex never dies! lol. :)

View attachment 761066

The 'Blame America First' crowd has again spoken

You're confused.
The blame America first crowd are 'woke' and loyal Dimms!!
Carry on.....

IN THIS THREAD y'all are calling for Biden to be arrested for Putin's attack on Ukraine.

Y'all made up 'false flag' attacks, blaming America. Y'all made up imaginary quotes from the Hungarian foreign minister so you can blame America.

No one hates America like conservatives hate America

IN THIS THREAD y'all are calling for Biden to be arrested for Putin's attack on Ukraine.

Y'all made up 'false flag' attacks, blaming America. Y'all made up imaginary quotes from the Hungarian foreign minister so you can blame America.

No one hates America like conservatives hate America

:itsok:

Forum List

Back