Joe Biden: “If Russia invades...then there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

When did Biden say he would destroy it? You're paraphrasing and adding words. As you do.
You’re kidding; right? It was quoted in the article linked in the OP:

BIDEN: “If Russia invades…then there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”

REPORTER: “But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany’s control?”

Advertisement - story continues below
BIDEN: “I promise you, we will be able to do that.”

That’s not exactly an indecipherable couple of statements.

Again, what evidence do you have that Biden destroyed it? Or is this like your Ray Epps hysterics, where you just repeat the claim often enough that you hope someone will actually believe it?

Are you suggesting that “he said it and then it happened” is just a coinkydinky?

You’re kidding; right? It was quoted in the article linked in the OP:

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote biden saying he would 'destroy' anything. I'm looking right at the quote. Good luck.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to add words.

Are you suggesting that “he said it and then it happened” is just a coinkydinky?

I'm asking for evidence that Biden destroyed the Nord2 pipeline.

I take it you have none.

Just under two years ago, biden gave putin a list of sweet spots to target and attack in the US.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote biden saying he would 'destroy' anything. I'm looking right at the quote. Good luck.

I didn’t add shit. I just reposted the quote.

You seem to want to pretend it doesn’t mean what it flat out says. That’s patently ridiculous of you.

I never said I have proof. In fact? Just yesterday, I suggested that even Hersch is quoting an unnamed alleged source. He may be honest and he may even be right. But I think it’s all up in the air.
I take it you have none.

Again. If such shit took place by our government in secret, it is pretty silly to demand proof of that little conspiracy. The whole point of doing it in a clandestine fashion is to make it hard or impossible to prove.

The denial in you is strong.
Hersh exposed the My Lai Massacre, but he is not infallible. I doubt the President acted alone but wouldn't be surprised if it was a joint operation with Nato and the EU. Russia was using it as a weapon against Europe so fuck um.

I didn’t add shit. I just reposted the quote.

Then show us where Biden said he would 'destroy' anything about Nordstream.

Or abandon the claim.

Again, if the claim had merit.....your ilk wouldn't have to creatively add to it.

I take it you have none.

Comrade, why are you so upset that Biden may have done this?

Comrade, why are you so upset that Biden may have done this?

I'm merely asking for evidence that Biden did it.

Not belief. Not creative editing. Not conspiracies. Not a russian doll of speculation based on speculation.

Actual evidence.

Why are you so upset about such a simple request?

Then show us where Biden said he would 'destroy' anything about Nordstream.

Or abandon the claim.

Nope. His words speak quite clearly on the topic. Assuming the Potato was lucid that day and during that conversation, his meaning isn’t exactly unclear.

Abandon your pathetic effort to deny it.
Again, if the claim had merit.....your ilk wouldn't have to creatively add to it.
Your ilk denies the plain meaning of his words. By contrast neither I nor any of those you oppose are “adding” any words. It was a quote.

Nope. His words speak quite clearly n the topic. Assuming the Potato was lucid that day and during that conversation, his meaning isn’t exactly unclear.
Then why did you guys feel the need to add words that Biden never said?

Again, if your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to add anything.

Abandon your pathetic effort to deny it.

Your ilk denies the plain meaning of his words. By contrast neither I nor any of those you oppose are “adding” any words. It was a quote.

Deny what? Remember, you guys haven't factually established anything.

Your ilk speculate that Biden did it. And then flail when asked for more than speculation.

I'm asking for actual proof. Not speculation. Not creative edits. But evidence. Show me, don't tell me.

I take it you have none.

It was in code. Unreported as of yet but I heard what Biden said to Putin was something like "I sure hope ya'll don't invade Ukraine. Say that is a nice new pipeline you have almost finished that will double your exports and make you lots of Rubles. Be a shame if something were to happen to it..............."

It was in code. Unreported as of yet but I heard what Biden said to Putin was something like "I sure hope ya'll don't invade Ukraine. Say that is a nice new pipeline you have almost finished that will double your exports and make you lots of Rubles. Be a shame if something were to happen to it..............."

And I'm saying I'd like evidence that Biden actually did it.

So far, I've seen speculation upon speculation offered as proof. And it isn't.

When y'all have more than assertions, allegations and speculation, find me. I'll be around.

I'm merely asking for evidence that Biden did it.

Not belief. Not creative editing. Not conspiracies. Not a russian doll of speculation based on speculation.

Actual evidence.

Why are you so upset about such a simple request?

It literally has nothing to do with me.
I am simply observing the lunatics on the left.
It's as if you are all Russian , or something.

And I'm saying I'd like evidence that Biden actually did it.

So far, I've seen speculation upon speculation offered as proof. And it isn't.

When y'all have more than assertions, allegations and speculation, find me. I'll be around.
Not me I hope they keep um guessing. It would have been a sweet deal for Russia, Germany and Europe. Putin was given the rope........

Then why did you guys feel the need to add words that Biden never said?
I didn’t feel any such need; nor did I do so.

Are you high?
Again, if your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to add anything.
I didn’t add a single letter.
Deny what? Remember, you guys haven't factually established anything.
It was established that Brandon said it. It was quoted. And it’s established what happened. We even saw pictures!
Your ilk speculate that Biden did it.

Your ilk denies that he did it without giving the slightest shit about whether he did it or not.
And then flail when asked for more than speculation.
I haven’t flailed at all. All I’ve done is expose you as being perpetually dishonest.
I'm asking for actual proof. Not speculation.
Nobody gives a shit what you are asking for. If he engaged in a clandestine operation, it’s unlikely that he left much evidence around to confirm that it was he who did the deed (as he had previously suggested).
Not creative edits. But evidence. Show me, don't tell me.
I haven’t edited a single thing. And I didn’t claim I had evidence, either. In the midst of what appears to have been a clandestine operation, I wouldn’t expect to have readily available evidence.

I have no obligation to “show” you anything. Nor have I done or said anything to assume the burden.

It is strictly the things we know he said (unedited by the way) and what we all know subsequently happened that implies that Brandon did what he had previously suggested he could do.

It’s not my fault that Potato has a big mouth and an empty demented skull.

And he did. See below new information on how it was done. Oh, this is not a conspiracy. It's Biden's words on video. If a mod moved this to Conspiracy Theories, I want a private message sent to me why?

this is probably the biggest scandal of brandon's presidency (so called)

it is an act of war. It's a wonder Putin hasn't retaliated (yet...). I mean, this man Potato is dangerous, not only to the US, which would be bad enough, but to the whole damn world.

Now we owe Putin of all people!

Last edited:
Germany terminated the pipeline deal over Ukraine effectively ending it. No need to blow it up and they never said they were going to blow it up did they. Hersh has no evidence of a US covert operation.
because they are sneaky demon weasels

you didn't know that? You must not be a long-time news follower... probably just started following the news a month ago or thereabouts

'WE will bring an end to it". The meaning is obvious and you could almost agree with Biden that hurting Russia benefits Ukraine. The destruction of energy supply lines was a common tactic in every conflict. So did Biden order the pipeline to be blown up or did some rogue element hired by the CIA accomplish the mission? Strangely enough the mainstream media isn't even curious enough to ask the question. The other aspect is that the attack on the pipeline probably caused more environmental harm than every vehicle on the road in the U.S. but the "Green" radicals don't seem to care either.

Forum List

Back