C-SPAN Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."
During a joint news conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, President Biden is asked about the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Biden Caught Admitting He Would “End” Nordstream 2…Before It Exploded!

A recently resurfaced video from 7 months ago showcases Biden telling the world that there wouldn’t be a Nordstream 2 pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine.
Today that very same pipeline is leaking into the ocean…
When Biden initially made his comments, he made no mention of the means his regime would use in ‘ending’ the pipeline—only the ominous promise that they would get it done.

TheReaper says: This is not conspiracy theory. This is Bide, from Biden's own lips, in his own words, on C-SPAN and elsewhere.

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."
During a joint news conference with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, President Biden is asked about the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

A recently resurfaced video from 7 months ago showcases Biden telling the world that there wouldn’t be a Nordstream 2 pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine.
When Biden initially made his comments, he made no mention of the means his regime would use in ‘ending’ the pipeline—only the ominous promise that they would get it done.

TheReaper says: This is not conspiracy theory. This is Bide, from Biden's own lips, in his own words, on C-SPAN and elsewhere.

I wasn't aware to putting an end to something is the saying I'm going to destroy something. But hey you might have had a really bad English teacher.

I'm glad though that you posted the C span clip. You are aware though that in that particular clip the German Chancellor. The guy you claim was being threatened by Biden in this clip answered the same question and said that they (the US and Germany) didn't want to answer the specifics the negotiations because they didn't want to tip of Putin?

It also baffles me that despite how devoid of logic an attack of the US on Nordstream would be. After all, no gas was flowing through it and the fact that Putin is using gas supply as a weapon to pressure Europe makes it highly unlikely that Germany OR Europe would ever use Russia as a source of gas if there is an alternative ever again, even if the war stops tomorrow.

Making blowing it up, dangerous for international relations with allies, and redundant because the strategic aim of such an attack was achieved the moment Russia invaded Ukraine (convincing Europe that using Russian gas is a bad idea.)

• Banned

1664602259222.png

no western power and certainly not the usa would threaten europe like that with the nordstream leaks. russia is dinking around and being the savages they are. europe is dependent on russian gas it's a geopolitical reality like the sun rising. alternative sources can't be met, how it goes.

• Banned
no western power and certainly not the usa would threaten europe like that with the nordstream leaks

Obviously you have no idea how UN-American and thoroughly radical and incompetent this drooling Marxist usurper in the White House actually is.

Apparently you also do not take him at his own words.

Besides, it is not a threat to Europe. There is a new pipeline now, but not from Russia. Are you even paying attention to what is happening?

russia is dinking around and being the savages they are.

Putin may be a savage but he is not a stupid savage.

Obviously you have no idea how UN-American and thoroughly radical and incompetent this drooling Marxist usurper in the White House actually is.

Apparently you also do not take him at his own words.

Besides, it is not a threat to Europe. There is a new pipeline now, but not from Russia. Are you even paying attention to what is happening?

Putin may be a savage but he is not a stupid savage.
I don't like em as much as you but that accusation is a leap when everyone know russia would play that way and that new gas link the Baltic Pipe is a fraction of europes demand enough for polands nord stream consumption not germanies requirements! bidens tough talk has been walked back by staff repeatedly he's under their care.

I don't like em as much as you but that accusation is a leap when everyone know russia would play that way and that new gas link the Baltic Pipe is a fraction of europes demand enough for polands nord stream consumption not germanies requirements! bidens tough talk has been walked back by staff repeatedly he's under their care.

Did you watch this? I highly it. The very beginning is a little sarcasm but after that it is very enlightening.

Did you watch this? I highly it. The very beginning is a little sarcasm but after that it is very enlightening.

ok tucker doesn't have all the answers. bidens language was about sanctions before the invasion after he ok'd nord 2. ukraine would blow it up since they want to wage total war anywhere russia is or has partners. very few nations would sponsor that maybe israel who has submarine capability. we will never know but you can rule out russia and usa since I assume business will continue with russia and usa isn't so bonkers that america severely impairs the worlds trust in her.

Last edited:
ok tucker doesn't have all the answers

Did I say he did? Please dont do that. Thats an unnecessary distraction.

bidens language was about sanctions before the invasion after he ok'd nord 2

So you say

ukraine would blow it up since they want to wage total war anywhere russia is or has partners. very few nations would sponsor that maybe israel who has submarine capability. we will never know but you can rule out russia and usa since I assume business will continue with russia and usa isn't so bonkers that america severely impairs the worlds trust in her.

Israel I will entertain as a possibility, but it is very out of character for the Mossad to interfere in wars that Israel is not involved in, and with such devastating consequences. They are a small elite organization that only protects Israel directly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back