Russian Parliament Speaker on Nord Stream Attack: “Joe Biden is a Terrorist Who Must be Brought to Justice”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is no longer a conspiracy. Biden should be handed over to an international tribunal. He, Blinken, and Victoria Nulund are responsible for the planning and destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline.

Just put it on the pile of reasons to impeach the senile corrupt old fuck.

• Banned
Once again, whoever you are mod, be a man and answer me. Why did you move this to Conspiracy Theories? It is not a conspiracy what I posted. The Russian minister is on record saying this.

Russian Parliament Speaker on Nord Stream Attack: “Joe Biden is a Terrorist Who Must be Brought to Justice”​

This is no longer a conspiracy. Biden should be handed over to an international tribunal.

I'll gladly hold the door open while you drag the treasonous bum into court in chains to atone for his crimes.

Let's start by throwing him in the DC prison for two years with no due process and no court or hearing date.

They moved this to Conspiracy Theories.
A couple years ago, my “the vax does not work” and “masks do not work” threads were moved to conspiracy theories.

We have some lefty mods.

Funny that you are just discussing what Putin said….and it is a conspiracy theory.

Blinken agreed this is great for Europe and bad for Russia.

Were the threads that claimed Putin blew up his own pipeline moved to Conspiracy Theories? :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
A couple years ago, my “the vax does not work” and “masks do not work” threads were moved to conspiracy theories.

We have some lefty mods.

Funny that you are just discussing what Putin said….and it is a conspiracy theory.

Blinken agreed this is great for Europe and bad for Russia.

Were the threads that claimed Putin blew up his own pipeline moved to Conspiracy Theories? :auiqs.jpg:
Good question!

We should go back and audit posts moved to CONSPIRACY THEORIES and see how many of them turned out to be true.

LOL... Unlike the blob's supporters, we don't take orders from Russia.

putin-trump.gif

This is no longer a conspiracy. Biden should be handed over to an international tribunal. He, Blinken, and Victoria Nulund are responsible for the planning and destruction of the Nord Stream pipeline.

What is no longer a conspiracy theory?

That Biden destroyed the Nord Pipeline? That's absolutely a conspiracy theory. Your primary source.....is Russia.

LOL... Unlike the blob's supporters, we don't take orders from Russia.

putin-trump.gif

Macho did show up right after the Russian invasion of Ukraine....with a distinctly anti-ukrainian view.

Now he's pushing the Kremlin as a primary source and calling for the arrest of the US President.

We're *way* past useful idiot.

Macho did show up right after the Russian invasion of Ukraine....with a distinctly anti-ukrainian view.

Now he's pushing the Kremlin as a primary source and calling for the arrest of the US President.

We're *way* past useful idiot.
Well he used to post as Steve McGarrett.

Once again, whoever you are mod, be a man and answer me. Why did you move this to Conspiracy Theories? It is not a conspiracy what I posted. The Russian minister is on record saying this.
They've been killing threads whenever they get real.

Too real for the advertisers, I guess.

Forum List

Back