Joe Biden, if he steals this election will be the most despised President in US History.

Okay. But who gives a fuck which Presidents the Russians despise. We know with certainty who they love.

And Commie Chinese balls continue to hang off your chin.

Ohhh, interesting projection. Do you often dream of Cheesy Chinese Chin Nuts?
I see 99% of the ad hominems constantly being posted by the Liberals.
I use the shield of faith to quench the fiery darts of Satan. How about you?

Pray for President Trump. I believe that God is not going to turn us over to The Evil that is The Godless, Globalist, Marxist DemNazi Party.

I believe that God will expose all the Evil Schemes of The Democrat Party to steal this election across multiple states.

I believe God is not ready to wash his hands of America and give us over to the barbarians at the gates, and force America to kneel before a Global Government.

It is not 1933 in The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany, and Joe Biden will not be illegitimately appointed as Fuehrer!

If there was a god, Trump would never have seen the light of day. :)

A michigan judge ruled against Trump it will be heading to the supreme court

You mean about counting valid votes?

Even a 6-3 Conservative Court will not oppose that
We don’t oppose counting valid votes. In fact we want every vote to be verified legitimate.
Then why is Trump suing to stop the count?
To allow Republican observers, as the law mandates. Crooked Dem officials refused them, they were breaking the law.

We don’t oppose counting valid votes. In fact we want every vote to be verified legitimate.
Because Observers are being locked out, and not being allowed to observe. That means a recount is going to be ordered by the courts, and then fraudulent ballots will be thrown out by the millions.

I believe Trump will be declared the winner in a few days. I do not believe God is done with President Trump and America. Many Christians are praying against The Voter Fraud being committed by The Democrat Party, and praying for our Republic, and Praying that this is not 1933 in Germany when The Nazis rose to power in fraudulent elections between 1929-1933.

Joe Biden will not be appointed illegitimate Fuehrer.

To allow Republican observers, as the law mandates. Crooked Dem officials refused them, they were breaking the law.
Show me the law

There is massive voter fraud going on. The Democrats extended the misery of 2020, and NO ONE ELSE through their crooked schemes and extra legal extension of the election in contradiction with election law.

No one is going to trust this election. Millions of fraudulent ballots are turning up everywhere and all kinds of irregularities at key states.

If somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him. The GOP will refuse to work with him and he will be a lame duck senile incompetent president from the second he is sworn in.

I expect it will get worse for him in 2022 when The GOP takes The House in retribution, and increases their lead in The Senate which will make Joe what he always has been, useless.

Trump is the one trying to steal the election. And he is already the most hated President.
Explain your RANT you crazy leftist.

Show me the law
God's Law states you aren't to lie, steal and cheat in an election.
So, I think this isn't going to turn out for you like you hoped it will.

Only if God walks away from America will Joe be appointed as Fuhrer.

Okay. But who gives a fuck which Presidents the Russians despise. We know with certainty who they love.

I find just the opposite. The rabid righties almost always make personal attacks. Some times I just can't help it, my fingers think faster than my brain.

What do you call balls on your wall?

Walnuts.

What do you call balls on your chest.

Chestnuts.......

Because it is taking the natural means to an end.
God provided Courts to settle differences just like God provided Dentistry to care for a toothache.
Now, one can pray that differences are settled OR that a toothache is cured; but prayers have a better chance of being answered if said on the way to Court or on the way to the dentist!
It's taking the natural means to an end, nonetheless.

Looks like Trump is trying to steal the election with his army of lawyers trying to block democracy.

Biden is saying.....
count them all and let’s see who wins

Looks like Trump is trying to steal the election with his army of lawyers trying to block democracy.

Biden is saying.....
count them all and let’s see who wins
Why are you afraid of THE LAW, JUSTICE and a FAIR ELECTION?

God is Just, and this Election needs to be Just and fair.
I believe God is not done with America and President Trump and I believe God is not ready to turn us over to The Godless Pagan Globalist Barbarians waiting at The Gates.

Pray for The Republic an Pray for President Trump. In Jesus' name we pray that corruption, fraud will not be rewarded and justice will prevail, and President Trump will be our president for 4 more years.

May it be so, as I believe it is so.

In Jesus' name I claim it, and so do my brothers and sisters.

Watch God Work a Miracle.

Have Faith, God blesses those that bless Israel and curses those that curse Israel.

The UN just came out in Arrogant Fashion and just passed 7 Anti-Israel Resolutions, and one of them said, that Israel has no right to worship on The Temple Mount.

Joe Biden is Antisemitic, and is a UN Puppet, and unless God is ready to start the prophecy clock and kick off The Tribulation and allow the rise of AntiChrist, this is not going to stand, and neither is Biden ever going to stand in The White House.

There is massive voter fraud going on.

Nope

somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him.

Trump voters aren't half the country. They're barely a fifth.

Also, many aren't as commited to your victim narrative as you are.

Finally, with the panty shitting hysterics about Biden that have been spewing around your Q-anon echo chamber.......there was never any outcome but your fear and loathing for any Democrat elected among your ilk

Remember, and this point is important: You're quite mad.

Will someone please provide any evidence that Biden is stealing the election? All we are getting with these assertions that there is widespread fraud taking place in many states is hysterical drama, which normally doesn't stand up in court. It's not proof of anything. There are even trumpsters protesting outside of tabulation centers claiming that there is no oversight, but representatives of both parties are actually in there.

I use the shield of faith to quench the fiery darts of Satan. How about you?

Pray for President Trump. I believe that God is not going to turn us over to The Evil that is The Godless, Globalist, Marxist DemNazi Party.

I believe that God will expose all the Evil Schemes of The Democrat Party to steal this election across multiple states.

I believe God is not ready to wash his hands of America and give us over to the barbarians at the gates, and force America to kneel before a Global Government.

It is not 1933 in The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany, and Joe Biden will not be illegitimately appointed as Fuehrer!

If there was a god, Trump would never have seen the light of day. :)
You said that about Hillary Clinton and so did every other Democrat. You tried to cheat in 2016 and 2018 and Trump is still there. In fact The GOP had an amazing Election, and took several seats in the house, kept the senate, and also gained many seats in state legislatures. Your blue wave was drowned under the weight of your own iniquities.

I believe President Trump was appointed by God to lead this nation, and he will not be removed unless God has determined that he needs to walk away from America and let The Globalist Barbarians crash through the gates.

I believe God is testing true believers to see if they will pray for our Republic, and I know quite a few who are taking up the challenge.

Watch God Work a Miracle that you cannot explain despite all the corruption and fraud.
Trump IS your president for 4 more years!

the ALL LIVES MATTER crowd is angered that ALL VOTES MATTER!

And as usual.....their demand are dumb as a box of cold rocks.

If vote counting stops now....Biden wins. He's ahead in both Arizona and Nevada.

Granting their demand dooms their candidate to failure. Ignoring their demands dooms their candidate to failure.

Ive been watching the news since I last logged on this site, and there is obviously a lot of voter fraud going on around this country.
Its very concerning, and it looks like China / Dems knew exactly what they were doing, and how to capitalize on a crisis.

There is massive voter fraud going on. The Democrats extended the misery of 2020, and NO ONE ELSE through their crooked schemes and extra legal extension of the election in contradiction with election law.

No one is going to trust this election. Millions of fraudulent ballots are turning up everywhere and all kinds of irregularities at key states.

If somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him. The GOP will refuse to work with him and he will be a lame duck senile incompetent president from the second he is sworn in.

I expect it will get worse for him in 2022 when The GOP takes The House in retribution, and increases their lead in The Senate which will make Joe what he always has been, useless.

Clearly, you don't know what you're talking about. Mail ballots have scan codes to verify who the voter is. Nobody can just "create" 100s of thousands, let alone millions, of fraudulent ballots. The ballots also require addresses and signatures as well as the names. You can't just create fictional people/ballots without scan codes or signatures that are on file with the county where you live.

Get a clue, dumbass!

This is the last gasp of the last episode of the last season of Trump's reality White House show

the rest of us will get some sleep and move back to normal life with PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Forum List

Back