01/20/2021: Finally a national mask mandate to beat Covid

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Biden Harris have promised a national mask mandate. Obviously this is necessary and we all need to mask up anytime we leave our home.

So how does he do it?? Can he declare a national emergency or withhold funds from states who refuse a mandate?

Either way Im ready for Biden/Harris to fix this mess Trump made

Biden Harris have promised a national mask mandate. Obviously this is necessary and we all need to mask up anytime we leave our home.

So how does he do it?? Can he declare a national emergency or withhold funds from states who refuse a mandate?

You know during the Spanish Flu Pandemic, the majority didn't actually die from the flu, they died from wearing a mask. In 2008 they did a study on what caused so many to die and Anthony Fauci helped write the paper and was part of the study and they found that the majority during the Spanish Flu Pandemic died from bacterial pneumonia caused by wearing a mask.

The mask is the killer, not the flu, the mask traps in particles and acts like a petri dish and you are breathing in all the contamination into your lungs, the cases rise wherever they are forced to wear a mask and they rise for a reason, the reason is the mask.

Last edited:

You know during the Spanish Flu Pandemic, the majority didn't actually die from the flu, they died from wearing a mask. In 2008 they did a study on what caused so many to die and Anthony Fauci helped write the paper and was part of the study and they found that the majority during the Spanish Flu Pandemic died from bronchial pneumonia caused by wearing a mask.

The mask is the killer, not the flu, the mask traps in particles and acts like a petri dish and you are breathing in all the contamination into your lungs, the cases rise wherever they are forced to wear a mask and they rise for a reason, the reason is the mask.

You are explaining higher level thinking to someone with a single digit IQ

Dear China Whack Job.

China Joe is not been appointed as Dah Fuhrer yet.

See The Death of The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany.

sheep have always been easy to lead to slaughter,,,

iu

I think a national mask mandate for public transportation, government operated buildings and other state owned public indoor locations where you can't distance would be appropriate, but otherwise the restrictions should be more local or regional depending on the infection rate in my opinion.

I don't know how he can do that.

I do know that there will be a flood of legal challenges to it.

I will never understand why people don't put science and our nation before their own selfishness.

Biden's Democratic GOP run more jobs employees and to spend more on the military ... ;)

Hopefully, you'll soon be wearing a gag-ball underneath yours! :rock:

You know during the Spanish Flu Pandemic, the majority didn't actually die from the flu, they died from wearing a mask. In 2008 they did a study on what caused so many to die and Anthony Fauci helped write the paper and was part of the study and they found that the majority during the Spanish Flu Pandemic died from bronchial pneumonia caused by wearing a mask.

Charlotte, that's the biggest bunch of pure and utter crap, that I've ever heard spewed.

They did wear masks during the Spanish flu in some cities, and the Boy Scouts are whom roamed the streets to enforce it, and be the rats who reported the people not complying...... They also closed bars and schools and churches from in person services, cancelled any big venue events like parades....

The cities who rejected masks and who did not take measures to limit in person contact, or shut down schools and churches, and who had parades for returning soldiers etc, are the cities that carried most of the 650,000 deaths.

Last edited:

I don't know how he can do that.

I do know that there will be a flood of legal challenges to it.

I will never understand why people don't put science and our nation before their own selfishness.

Your final paragraph. Totally Incorrect.

Ordering people to wear a mask has NOTHING to do with science. I've written this before. "Experts ordering folks
to wear a mask is not science. It is a plea from the "Experts" to atone for their inability to do their job...Find a fucking
vaccine or cure. Here is the Golden Standard for a happy life..."Never make anyone's else's problems...your problems."

Biden and Harris and GOP run more jobs employees and to spend more on the military ... ;)

Both major parties in the US unfortunately are fully committed to the military industrial complex and war. Imagine what could be in this country if the amount of money spent on the military were cut by just 50% and reinvested.

Looking at Any thing that will end this social & financial mess would be good, our local state & national political coming together with some mandated consensus. HA HA HA, the crux of all our country's problems in a nut shell.

Forum List

Back