Joe Biden, if he steals this election will be the most despised President in US History.

There is massive voter fraud going on. The Democrats extended the misery of 2020, and NO ONE ELSE through their crooked schemes and extra legal extension of the election in contradiction with election law.

No one is going to trust this election. Millions of fraudulent ballots are turning up everywhere and all kinds of irregularities at key states.

If somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him. The GOP will refuse to work with him and he will be a lame duck senile incompetent president from the second he is sworn in.

I expect it will get worse for him in 2022 when The GOP takes The House in retribution, and increases their lead in The Senate which will make Joe what he always has been, useless.

Trump is the one trying to steal the election. And he is already the most hated President.
Yet, with your stupid peacenik avatar, you would think one of you so called anti war hypocrites would like the first president in 50 years to not start a war, sign an historic peace treaty, and opened talks with North Korea.

But no...

Like every other thing, you are a hypocritical dirty no good lying sack of shit and no matter what you say or giggle about, that is all you are. All you will ever be.

So, giggle now. You will be crying loudly one day in your hypocritical hell.
Biden will start WWIII. Trump was the first president since Reagan not to start a new war during his term.
Correction Carter

Not in the eyes of the media for they retain the ability to propagandize the narrative of the central party. Those that voice opposition to the narrative will be dismissed as uneducated Costco/ Walmart racists.

There is massive voter fraud going on. The Democrats extended the misery of 2020, and NO ONE ELSE through their crooked schemes and extra legal extension of the election in contradiction with election law.

No one is going to trust this election. Millions of fraudulent ballots are turning up everywhere and all kinds of irregularities at key states.

If somehow Biden and the Democrat Party gets away with this, Half the country will despise him. The GOP will refuse to work with him and he will be a lame duck senile incompetent president from the second he is sworn in.

I expect it will get worse for him in 2022 when The GOP takes The House in retribution, and increases their lead in The Senate which will make Joe what he always has been, useless.

Now you know why they picked Biden who is certainly to pass away soon------------

Biden is just the Trojan horse. He is too incompetant to steal anything.

The globalists pulling the strings are the ones stealing the election, and if they succeed, we may have hit the point of no return, I fear.

This is all about eliminating national sovereignty and eliminating people's right to determine how they want to be governed. Biden was selected to run, and the same people who selected him are now ensuring that he is installed as president.

Say goodbye to the United States as we knew it if the globalist succeed in stealing this election.

A michigan judge ruled against Trump it will be heading to the supreme court

No it won't. The case has no merits, and no judge will rule to stop counting legally cast votes.

Trump can't just run around making false allegations and expecting the courts to take him seriously. He has to have actually evidence and a case before he can go to the courts.

There is no evidence of voter fraud. Extending the period for mail ballots to come in by a week or less does not harm the system. Trump was the one who is committing fraud. He corrupted the Post Office in a attempt to stop these ballots. The GOP is going to tell the country to go to hell.

The GOP is not going to take control of the House. Democrats will likely pick up seats in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Your post is lie. There is no voter fraud. Trump‘s attempt to suppress the vote is failing. Trumpist like yourself are being played for fools by Trump. The process is working. Trump deserves to be defeated. The American people chose well.

Last edited:

Sorry. Trump takes that cake. My guess is we'll all go back to normal arguing about politics after the carnival barker is gone.

Sorry. Trump takes that cake. My guess is we'll all go back to normal arguing about politics after the carnival barker is gone.
VP, soon to be President Biden, was on the TV a few minutes ago. Unlike Trump, Biden sought to reassure the nation. Only Trumpist thinks that a president should divide and scare a nation.Biden can’t be sworn in soon enough.

Okay. But who gives a fuck which Presidents the Russians despise. We know with certainty who they love.

And Commie Chinese balls continue to hang off your chin.

Ohhh, interesting projection. Do you often dream of Cheesy Chinese Chin Nuts?
I see 99% of the ad hominems constantly being posted by the Liberals.
I use the shield of faith to quench the fiery darts of Satan. How about you?

Pray for President Trump. I believe that God is not going to turn us over to The Evil that is The Godless, Globalist, Marxist DemNazi Party.

I believe that God will expose all the Evil Schemes of The Democrat Party to steal this election across multiple states.

I believe God is not ready to wash his hands of America and give us over to the barbarians at the gates, and force America to kneel before a Global Government.

It is not 1933 in The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany, and Joe Biden will not be illegitimately appointed as Fuehrer!

VP, soon to be President Biden, was on the TV a few minutes ago. Unlike Trump, Biden sought to reassure the nation. Only Trumpist thinks that a president should divide and scare a nation.Biden can’t be sworn in soon enough.
Biden will never be sworn in. He was such a bad candidate you had to commit Mass Voter Fraud to get him to where he is at. Millions of Illegal Votes will be cast out, and ballots will have to be verified and recounts done.

And there is no one to blame for this but The Democrat Party. God will expose all of your corruption and fraud, and President Trump will be sworn in as your next president.

Okay. But who gives a fuck which Presidents the Russians despise. We know with certainty who they love.

And Commie Chinese balls continue to hang off your chin.

Ohhh, interesting projection. Do you often dream of Cheesy Chinese Chin Nuts?
I see 99% of the ad hominems constantly being posted by the Liberals.
I use the shield of faith to quench the fiery darts of Satan. How about you?

Pray for President Trump. I believe that God is not going to turn us over to The Evil that is The Godless, Globalist, Marxist DemNazi Party.

It is not 1933 in The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany, and Joe Biden will not be illegitimately appointed as Fuehrer!

Gel mace, S&W expandable baton, knife, machete, .380 Sig, Remington Defender 12 guage.
In that order, as necessary.
Afterwards, I say 3 'Hail Marys'.

Trump is the one trying to steal the election. And he is already the most hated President.
Only by the brainless

Forum List

Back