Joe Biden highlifgts threat to American democracy

Why would anyone give a crap what the BBC thinks about Team China's strategy of dividing America? The "maga crowd" is anyone who doesn't drink Team China's Kool-Aid.

Yep the MAGA crowd who continuously prefer to be lied too are smarter than the majority of Americans...

"this senile old fuck is a god damn retard" - That is more accurate description of Trump...
Trump goes off in the rants of slightly racist and full of wrong facts, he takes stuff that doesn't belong to him & he forgets stuff he does all the time...
Once he remembers people dancing during 911...

The real problem is there are fools that follow the old retard..
Will the real Josef Goebbels stand up!

Despite his assertions to the contrary during the campaign, Joe Biden has no interest in bringing this country together. His intent is to divide us and to destroy a once great nation.

He has proven that he is an enemy of the state and, as such, he must be stopped...
Get fucking real.. He is willing to put his hand across and deal with people he deals him on policy issues...

Ye fucks go around calling Democrats pedophiles and you expect to be treated with respect...

Sorry but NO... You show not respect don't expect it...

Again, Commie.....he and you are the fascists and everyone knows it. Mr. Babble ranting anything different is laughed at by real Americans. Tick tick tick Dimmer.
If you believe the election was stolen, you believe the DOJ FBI all GOP election officials, EVERYONE IN THE WORLD outside your propaganda bubble is in on the conspiracy...YOU'RE NUTS lol! Change the GD channel, dunce.

Can't stop lying can you?
Sorry I believe my eyes..

1662137249869.png

You are the people of alternative facts...

Hopefully after telling 70 million Americans that they are a threat to the nation, they will be energized to get out and vote the fucking Dimocrats out!
You mean the ones that called him a Pedophile a week before...

How many times has Biden been called Hitler by the MAGA folks...

You have to earn respect and you ain't got it..

Get fucking real.. He is willing to put his hand across and deal with people he deals him on policy issues...

Ye fucks go around calling Democrats pedophiles and you expect to be treated with respect...

Respect is earned…you, nor democrats have done anything in that regard.

Don't paint with such a wide brush, dipshit.

First off, dumbfuck, I've never called Democrats pedophiles. I call pedophiles pedophiles. But that doesn't work for you in trying to paint conservatives in the worst possible light, so you make up bullshit lies.

Thank you for alerting us to your willingness to be so grossly dishonest.

I heard nothing last night which would indicate Biden was willing to "put his hand across" and work with people on policy issues. He wishes only to put his hands across the collective mouth of his opposition and silence them. He's not interested in uniting anyone.

I used to think Biden was simply suffering the affects of dementia. Now I believe he's an evil entity who's suffering the affects of dementia.

The American people, by and large, are a good people, and this coming November they will start to demonstrate their level of disgust with Biden and his ilk.

Joe Biden is a treasonous virus to our nation, an enemy of the state, and he needs to be treated as any other treasonous enemy of this country...

Oh yes he did.

You thugs rioted in Florida as you did your endless recounts.

What "2000 riot?"

You mean when protester demanded that democrats count votes in front of observers instead of trying to hide in secret bunkers?

Riots involve violence, you mindless little fuck. There was no violence by Republicans in Palm Beach - you fascists on the other hand....
After demonstrations and acts of violence, local officials shut down the recount early.

Many of the demonstrators were Republican staffers. Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post, although their accounts contradict each other.

A number of the demonstrators later took jobs in the incoming Bush administration.

"several people were trampled, punched or kicked when protesters tried to rush the doors outside the office of the Miami-Dade supervisor of elections. Sheriff's deputies restored order." Democratic National Committee aide Luis Rosero claimed to be kicked and punched outside of Leahy's office.

Same way you guys denied the January 5th insurrection was violent until we saw the video.

I think after 2000 the rest of the world put the USA on the list of countries who don't have free and fair elections.

After demonstrations and acts of violence, local officials shut down the recount early.

Many of the demonstrators were Republican staffers. Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post, although their accounts contradict each other.

A number of the demonstrators later took jobs in the incoming Bush administration.

"several people were trampled, punched or kicked when protesters tried to rush the doors outside the office of the Miami-Dade supervisor of elections. Sheriff's deputies restored order." Democratic National Committee aide Luis Rosero claimed to be kicked and punched outside of Leahy's office.

Same way you guys denied the January 5th insurrection was violent until we saw the video.

I think after 2000 the rest of the world put the USA on the list of countries who don't have free and fair elections.

I can see why you worship Goebbels.

biden hell speak.jpg

"this senile old fuck is a god damn retard" - That is more accurate description of Trump...
Trump goes off in the rants of slightly racist and full of wrong facts, he takes stuff that doesn't belong to him & he forgets stuff he does all the time...
Once he remembers people dancing during 911...

The real problem is there are fools that follow the old retard..

No sheepboi - it sure doesn't.

But Quid Pro put on his full Hitler last night.

Riots include violence moron.

There was no violence. You thugs attempted to steal an election by stuffing the ballot boxes and protesters highlighted the illegal acts you were engaged in.

Forum List

Back