Joe Biden highlifgts threat to American democracy

Riots include violence moron.

There was no violence. You thugs attempted to steal an election by stuffing the ballot boxes and protesters highlighted the illegal acts you were engaged in.
I hate repeating myself but

After demonstrations and acts of violence...

Don't forget you said the same thing about the January insurrection. Then video's came out and we found out you don't know what you are talking about.

It wasn't as violent a riot as Trump's but it did the job. It got the recount stopped. That's why Trump thought his riot would stop Pence from certifying Joe. Pence was supposed to go along but he didn't and now you hate him because he's a Republican not a Nazi, I mean Trump supporter.

I hate repeating myself but

After demonstrations and acts of violence...

Don't forget you said the same thing about the January insurrection. Then video's came out and we found out you don't know what you are talking about.

It wasn't as violent a riot as Trump's but it did the job. It got the recount stopped. That's why Trump thought his riot would stop Pence from certifying Joe. Pence was supposed to go along but he didn't and now you hate him because he's a Republican not a Nazi, I mean Trump supporter.

You can repeat it all you like - but you can't support it.

There was no violence.

No assaults, no rapes like democrats do every fucking time, no arson, no looting.

Yes, the democrat criminals were yelled at - that ain't violence.

"this senile old fuck is a god damn retard" - That is more accurate description of Trump...
Trump goes off in the rants of slightly racist and full of wrong facts, he takes stuff that doesn't belong to him & he forgets stuff he does all the time...
Once he remembers people dancing during 911...

The real problem is there are fools that follow the old retard..
No, i dont think so man. Ive never heard anyone suggest that Trump is senile. Thats definitely Biden's thing.

The threat to American Democracy are the Democrats.
And, oddly enough, they are the bastards trying to take away our guns.

You need to rethink your position on "gun control." As it stands, that happens to be the biggest threat to democracy.
It was called the Brooks Brother Riot. Look it up.

Listen you stupid fuck. You guys denied that the Trump insurrection was a riot too. Before all the video came out. So it's not surprising you deny the 2000 riot happened.

The riot Roger Stone likes to take credit for. Roger Stone, the same guy who coordinated with Proud Boys to riot in 2020 insurrection.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.
Listen, dumb fuck. The "summer of love" was a REAL insurrection.

AND YOUR COCKSUCKING TRAITOROUS ASS IGNORED IT!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

The BBC are saying that he has done the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.
He must feel that the "fascist" demographic is not strong enough to defeat him. That may change dependant on who the GOP bring in to replace the failing Trump.
*****​
*****​

And, oddly enough, they are the bastards trying to take away our guns.

You need to rethink your position on "gun control." As it stands, that happens to be the biggest threat to democracy.

Listen, dumb fuck. The "summer of love" was a REAL insurrection.

AND YOUR COCKSUCKING TRAITOROUS ASS IGNORED IT!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!
Gun regulations takes away as many guns as car regulations takes away cars.

The BBC are saying that he has done the sums and doesnt feel that he needsto placate the maga crowd any more.
He must feel that the "fascist" demographic is not strong enough to defeat him. That may change dependant on who the GOP bring in to replace the failing Trump.

Are the lights even on the UK anymore?

Are the clinics and hospitals even open anymore?

Why should we care what you think? Go eat your cheese on toast. Tommy

It was called the Brooks Brother Riot. Look it up.

Listen you stupid fuck. You guys denied that the Trump insurrection was a riot too. Before all the video came out. So it's not surprising you deny the 2000 riot happened.

The riot Roger Stone likes to take credit for. Roger Stone, the same guy who coordinated with Proud Boys to riot in 2020 insurrection.

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.
Ignorant asswipe!
The correct phrase is;
"Those whom fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them."

Meanwhile, nothing from the Right in the past 20+ years comes close in scale to the insurrection, sedition, treason, rioting, looting, arson, murder, and wide ranging mayhem of the Left's stormtroopers in form of AntiFa and BLM and their actions during Summer 2020. Nor do any Right/Conservative leaders approach the treason of the Democrat mayors and governors whom aided and abetted the CHAZ/CHAOS riots and insurrection of the Summer of 2020 which happened in several USA cities.

Ignorant asswipe!
The correct phrase is;
"Those whom fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them."

Meanwhile, nothing from the Right in the past 20+ years comes close in scale to the insurrection, sedition, treason, rioting, looting, arson, murder, and wide ranging mayhem of the Left's stormtroopers in form of AntiFa and BLM and their actions during Summer 2020. Nor do any Right/Conservative leaders approach the treason of the Democrat mayors and governors whom aided and abetted the CHAZ/CHAOS riots and insurrection of the Summer of 2020 which happened in several USA cities.
Poor black people rioting makes more sense than priviledged white spoiled deplorable Trump supporters.

You tried to steal an election. Stop comparing your criminality to poor blacks who riot. Pathetic.

Yep the MAGA crowd who continuously prefer to be lied too are smarter than the majority of Americans...
The intelligence of those who voted for Trump or Biden is very questionable, I’m not sure how either got nominated but whoever voted for these two were not very intelligent.

Why would your views of the Biden crime family be any different than your views on your former Queen?

~~~~~~
Gun regulations make honest citizens concerned about their safety and the safety of others outlaws and criminals.
If you are honest, clean history and of good character, you need not worry about gun regulations. You guys always default to criminals, the vast majority never meet violent crime in their lifetime, but I can't fix stoopid.

If you are honest, clean history and of good character, you need not worry about gun regulations. You guys always default to criminals, the vast majority never meet violent crime in their lifetime, but I can't fix stoopid.
So, if the Nazi democrats declare the rifle I've owned for 20 years a felony to posses next week, I don't need to worry about it? Good to know, because I was worried about it. But if a rando on the internet says its okay for them to make ex post facto laws and turn millions into felons overnight - I guess I'll have to go with that..

Forum List

Back