Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

We were all concerned with what Menuchin meant, and what Pelosi was conniving, not anything about quotation marks, MR DEFLECTION.

That's fine but when you still put words in quotation marks, it means you're quoting them verbatim. You used quotation marks but made up the quote in between them.

You're welcome for the lesson in quotation marks 101.

Refuted/owned in post # 310. Ho hum. Yawn***** HA HA HA.

LOL

You're beyond senile, gramps. You refuted nothing as I posted links to your posts; the first one where you showed polls indicate a red wave... and then a second post where you said polls are unreliable.

You owned yourself with that one.

:dance:

"Dem pandemic"? Damn crazy is what you are.

Trump could not even crack 3%, never mind being anywhere near "record GDP growth" before pandemic.

In 2021 we've had 5.7% GDP growth, which is right about double of Trump's best YoY growth.
Pelosi has pushed the U. S. National Debt to $30.5 trillion dollars. Every taxpayer's obligation is almost three hundred thousand dollars. Each year we have to pay this debt down, we first have to pay $437,300,100,000. in interest and that is rising rapidly. The runaway spending by very hate-filled and highly irresponsible people who are destroying America fiscally is not appreciative of the slaves they're making of taxpayers. Please convince the Democrats you are fluffing frequently to show some mercy to the people they are basically abusing out of their savings accounts, their budgets, and their real estate which they are headed to lose because Congress is careless in spending more money and creating more losses than we will ever be able to pay off.

Edit: info retrieved here: https://usdebtclock.org/

Last edited:
LOL

You're beyond senile, gramps. You refuted nothing as I posted links to your posts; the first one where you showed polls indicate a red wave... and then a second post where you said polls are unreliable.

:dance:
You talk nice to our war heroes.

That's fine but when you still put words in quotation marks, it means you're quoting them verbatim. You used quotation marks but made up the quote in between them.

The DEFLECTION is over now. You can rest. :muahaha:

LOL

I guess all this posturing somehow makes you feel better after I whupped your ass thoroughly in this thread, and everybody can easily see that. And here you go again blowing hot air about the polls, after my post # 310 set you straight on that.

After that post, you have had nothing at all to say about the polls or anything I've said. Hate to break this to you , but quantity does not = quality. You're owned and you know it. 😐

Democrat bad economic policies cause recessions that happen under GOP presidents.
Like Clinton's mortage policies that caused the Great Recession which Bush got stuck with.

Democrat bad economic policies cause recessions that happen under GOP presidents.
Like Clinton's mortage policies that caused the Great Recession which Bush got stuck with.
Obama's triple recession of 2016 didn't last long when Trump got into office though. GDP went up, and kept going.

I guess all this posturing somehow makes you feel better after I whupped your ass thoroughly in this thread, and everybody can easily see that. And here you go again blowing hot air about the polls, after my post # 310 set you straight on that.

After that post, you have had nothing at all to say about the polls or anything I've said. Hate to break this to you , but quantity does not = quality. You're owned and you know it. 😐

Your delusions don't refute the fact that you owned yourself by calling polls unreliable after referring to polls to make a point (which you failed to make anyway).

Name a Republican president who didn't have a recession on their watch?

Obama's triple recession of 2016 didn't last long when Trump got into office though. GDP went up, and kept going.

LOL

And still, annualized real GDP growth was 46.2% higher under Obama than under Trump.

tenor.gif

Ignoramus recession is two consecutive Qs of negative GDP. There was no recession in 2016.

GDP "kept going up" every year since 2009 untill Trump's last year in office, 2020.

You probably meant "GDP growth went up kept going up", but that is also bullshit as you were already explained to. There was a point slowdown in GDP growth from 2018 to 2019.

Your delusions don't refute the fact that you owned yourself by calling polls unreliable after referring to polls to make a point (which you failed to make anyway).
Refuted in Post # 310. Fool refuses to admit it.

Ignoramus recession is two consecutive Qs of negative GDP. There was no recession in 2016.

GDP "kept going up" every year since 2009 untill Trump's last year in office, 2020.

You probably meant "GDP growth went up kept going up", but that is also bullshit as you were already explained to. There was a point slowdown in GDP growth from 2018 to 2019.
NO, it does NOT mean "negative GDP" (which would be GDP of less than zero). You get the dunce cap for saying that. HERE is what recession means >>

re·ces·sion
[rəˈseSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters: So let's examine 2015/2016. >>
    1656217518108.png

As we see, GDP had a "fall" from 3.5 to 2.6 (reduction # 1) Then fell from 2.6 to 2.2 (reduction # 2). The fell from 2.2 to 1.8 (reduction # 3). The fell from 1.8 to 1.4 (fourth reduction)
    So was the reduction from 3.5 to 2.2 (fall in GDP in two successive quarters) was the first.
  2. Reduction from 2.6 to 1.8 was the second.
  3. Reduction from 2.2 to 1.4 was the third. (Triple Recession)
  4. The first 6 years of Obama were post-recession bounce, where GDP ordinarily increases no matter who is president. The last 2 years which could be attributed to him, he was a failure.
  5. It also was already explained to you that 2018/2019 didn't NEED to be mentioned as I was telling Billy000 about the transition from Obama to Trump, as he erroneously said Trump inherited a good economy from Obama.

Last edited:

Nobody cares about the quotation aspect, Mr Deflection.

Forum List

Back