Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

How about this? You tell us how many so-called new jobs are being created, and I'll tell you how many new illegal aliens have come into the country since Biden took over (and how many more are on their way right now). ....(and how high housing rents have skyrocketed since Biden started airlifting them into Florida)

Moron, the BLS shows there are 151,682,000 jobs filled. That figure excludes illegal aliens. You should already know that.

How about this? You tell us how many so-called new jobs are being created, and I'll tell you how many new illegal aliens have come into the country since Biden took over (and how many more are on their way right now). ....(and how high housing rents have skyrocketed since Biden started airlifting them into Florida)

Nope, I have better things to do than to go fetch things for a hopeless nutbag like you.

You want to push the thesis about how supposedly 8 million jobs went to illegals in the last year a half? Ok dummy, get the data, make the argument. Thats how it works

Last edited:
Nope, I have better things to do than to go fetch things for a hopeless nutbag like you.

You want to push the thesis about how supposedly 7 million jobs went to illegals in the last year a half? Ok dummy, get the data, make the argument. Thats how it works

He has no proof of that since CES data does not include illegal aliens.

ILLEGAL ALIEN growth (and its severe ramifications) is bigger under the Democrat president. Yup. No doubt about that.

1656001004700-png.661331

LOLOLOLOL

Holy fuck, are you ever rightarded. Dumbfuck, that image is from 2018. Which Democrat president do you delude yourself into believing was president in 2018?? :cuckoo:

LOL

Now you're calling yourself an idiot as you criticize polling but earlier, cited polling as evidence of a red wave.
Well, this is probably gonna make your head explode, but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. When the polling is skewed because of one party's voters not participating much (Republicans), you would ordinarily see that Party not doing well in the numbers. So, when polling shows well in that party's favor, IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE it can only be considered accurate, because all the input is against that party, yet they do well in the polls.

If the polls showed favoring Democrats (ex, Hillary Clinton in 2016), that really could not be considered accurate, because of the disparity in poll response with Democrats heavily responding, relative to Republicans. So this is in line with what I have said about polls. Get it ?

Most psychiatrists are liberal.
With today's (2022) style of liberalism, if a psychiatrist is liberal, than he/she needs to see a psychiatrist. When I used to be a liberal (for 40 years), liberalism was fairly normal, with some exceptions. (Dukakis/Willie Horton, Rodney King/KTLA)

LOLOLOLOL

Holy fuck, are you ever rightarded. Dumbfuck, that image is from 2018. Which Democrat president do you delude yourself into believing was president in 2018?? :cuckoo:

HA HA HA. So you think that image is only representitive of 2018, do you ? For your edification, 2022 has seen far more influx of illegals, and the biggest caravan of all time is on its way here right now.

Happy ? Now go wash your mouth out with soap, and come back and report to me.

You want to push the thesis about how supposedly 8 million jobs went to illegals in the last year a half? Ok dummy, get the data, make the argument. Thats how it works
Hmmm... I never said the words "8 million". That came just from you. I guess there must be something to it. I'll take your word for it. :biggrin:

Well, this is probably gonna make your head explode, but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. When the polling is skewed because of one party's voters not participating much (Republicans), you would ordinarily see that Party not doing well in the numbers. So, when polling shows well in that party's favor, IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE it can only be considered accurate, because all the input is against that party, yet they do well in the polls.

If the polls showed favoring Democrats (ex, Hillary Clinton in 2016), that really could not be considered accurate, because of the disparity in poll response with Democrats heavily responding, relative to Republicans. So this is in line with what I have said about polls. Get it ?

Retard, you criticized polling after posting polls yourself. If only you weren't so senile, you'd understand your hypocrisy.

HA HA HA. So you think that image is only representitive of 2018, do you ? For your edification, 2022 has seen far more influx of illegals, and the biggest caravan of all time is on its way here right now.

Happy ? Now go wash your mouth out with soap, and come back and report to me.

Holy shit, you can't even bring yourself to admit you fucked up. You posted a crisis photo from 4 years ago when Trump was president and tried to portray it as current news. Man up, grow a pair, and admit you fucked up. It's no big deal.

Retard, you criticized polling after posting polls yourself. If only you weren't so senile, you'd understand your hypocrisy.
You are the retard. You just posted an idiot comment that was soundly refuted in the very post that you quoted. I would ask if there's a doctor in the house, but it looks like you are beyond help.

Holy shit, you can't even bring yourself to admit you fucked up. You posted a crisis photo from 4 years ago when Trump was president and tried to portray it as current news. Man up, grow a pair, and admit you fucked up. It's no big deal.
Fool clown, I didn't try to "portray" anything. The picture is just representitive of caravans, that's all. Doesn't matter what year the particular picture is for.

So what point could you have ? That there are no caravans coming here now ? I also posted link regarding the current caravan as being the largest ever.

You make it a habit of making a fool out of yourself ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. YES, you do. :rolleyes:

You are the retard. You just posted an idiot comment that was soundly refuted in the very post that you quoted. I would ask if there's a doctor in the house, but it looks like you are beyond help.

LOLOL

You're such an idiot, gramps. You literally refuted yourself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You literally posted a poll to support a claim and then followed up criticizing polls.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back