The goal of American leftwing politics is about ensuring that no one working 40 hours a week lives in poverty.

Let me explain some basic logic to you. Higher paying jobs are greatly outnumbered by lower paying jobs. This is a mathematical certainty. That means that if everyone in poverty tried as best they could to get better paying jobs, millions would inevitably fail because the opportunity simply doesn’t exist. And even if the opportunity was there, who would be left behind to do those service jobs that are vital to the economy?
The fact is, you’re lost. Your belief is that everyone is a all star quarterback, basketball mvp, ceo. And son, that makes you crazy

Lol my premise is a lie? You keep saying all these meals account for $2 per meal. That’s ridiculous. Adequate fruits, Vegatables and meat is sure as hell going to cost more than $2. That bagged salad you keep talking about does not count a vegetable. Fucking iceberg lettuce does not have nutritional value. Adding a single goddamn tomato won’t cut it either. Tuna is only safe to eat a few times a month. Oh and btw, they still need a meal 3x per day.
Did I suggest that the lettuce was the entire vegetable? It's fiber. The tomato is a fruit. The frozen vegetables are vegetables. You're not very bright are you? As I suggested, though, if you don't like salad, skip it and buy a plum. Still under two dollars. You keep saying it's not but I showed you the absolute proof, screenshots showing the current prices, to back up everything I said.

And how did tomatoes become goddamned? Because they're nightshades? They're actually great food, idiot.

Show me where Tuna's not healthy more than two or three times a month. Links, please. But even so, what did I say about tuna? I said that my wife and I eat it every couple weeks. That would be two times a month, right? Is that OK with you?

So three meals a day? Well, oatmeal is 13 cents a serving. I get a lot of exercise so I eat double the recommended servings for breakfast 3 or 4 times a week. 2x13 is 26 cents. Add about 6 cents for a half tablespoon of butter and less than half a penny for a tablespoon of brown sugar. Can we count that as zero? Or do you want us to round up to a penny? Let's round up. That's 33 cents for breakfast. Let's fruit it up, though. Add a banana for .18 and take breakfast to 51 cents.

Of course any of the 2 dollar dinner meals (though I never specified they were dinner) could also be lunch. But we can do some more "lunchy" things for lunch because they're cheaper. Thick sliced bologna, 2 oz per slice, .19 per slice. Bread, .10 per slice. Mustard is under 2 cents a tablespoon, plenty to spread on two slices of bread. A small apple or orange is .50 cents. Or there's that .18 banana we already talked about. Lunch under a dollar.

Don't want to eat bologna every day? Peanut butter is .10 per 2 tbsp serving and jelly is 6 cents a 1 tbsp serving. So replace 21 cents for balogna and mustard with 16 cents for peanut butter and jelly. Lunch is now under 50 cents.

You can't win this argument because you're just flat out wrong. There are no hungry children in the US other than those children of criminally neglectful parents.

There is no amount of money that will get criminally neglectful parents to feed their children. That's why, after having already given parents far too much money in WIC and SNAP, we still have to give the children two meals a day in the schools and setting up delivery or pickup zones for those children to get meals on days the schools are closed.

And, then, after giving the parents too much money in WIC and SNAP, and then giving the kids food at school, even on weekends, because the parents didn't use the SNAP to feed their children, charities are asking us to donate to food pantries in order to, hopefully, finally get some food in the stomachs of criminally neglected children.

Did I suggest that the lettuce was the entire vegetable? It's fiber. The tomato is a fruit. The frozen vegetables are vegetables. You're not very bright are you? As I suggested, though, if you don't like salad, skip it and buy a plum. Still under two dollars. You keep saying it's not but I showed you the absolute proof, screenshots showing the current prices, to back up everything I said.

And how did tomatoes become goddamned? Because they're nightshades? They're actually great food, idiot.

Show me where Tuna's not healthy more than two or three times a month. Links, please. But even so, what did I say about tuna? I said that my wife and I eat it every couple weeks. That would be two times a month, right? Is that OK with you?

So three meals a day? Well, oatmeal is 13 cents a serving. I get a lot of exercise so I eat double the recommended servings for breakfast 3 or 4 times a week. 2x13 is 26 cents. Add about 6 cents for a half tablespoon of butter and less than half a penny for a tablespoon of brown sugar. Can we count that as zero? Or do you want us to round up to a penny? Let's round up. That's 33 cents for breakfast. Let's fruit it up, though. Add a banana for .18 and take breakfast to 51 cents.

Of course any of the 2 dollar dinner meals (though I never specified they were dinner) could also be lunch. But we can do some more "lunchy" things for lunch because they're cheaper. Thick sliced bologna, 2 oz per slice, .19 per slice. Bread, .10 per slice. Mustard is under 2 cents a tablespoon, plenty to spread on two slices of bread. A small apple or orange is .50 cents. Or there's that .18 banana we already talked about. Lunch under a dollar.

Don't want to eat bologna every day? Peanut butter is .10 per 2 tbsp serving and jelly is 6 cents a 1 tbsp serving. So replace 21 cents for balogna and mustard with 16 cents for peanut butter and jelly. Lunch is now under 50 cents.

You can't win this argument because you're just flat out wrong. There are no hungry children in the US other than those children of criminally neglectful parents.

There is no amount of money that will get criminally neglectful parents to feed their children. That's why, after having already given parents far too much money in WIC and SNAP, we still have to give the children two meals a day in the schools and setting up delivery or pickup zones for those children to get meals on days the schools are closed.

And, then, after giving the parents too much money in WIC and SNAP, and then giving the kids food at school, even on weekends, because the parents didn't use the SNAP to feed their children, charities are asking us to donate to food pantries in order to, hopefully, finally get some food in the stomachs of criminally neglected children.
Let me explain some basic logic to you because you’re an idiot. A kid needs adequate fruit, vegatables, protein, and grain. All of these involve 2-3 servings per day. All of those things cost more than $6 per day. Maybe not by much, but more. It does not matter how you choose to calculate this per meal with your bullshit. That is going to cost you more than $6 per day. Couple that with the fact that there are households with multiple children. But even if you were correct, that would still be $180 per month per kid. That on top other expenses obviously adds up.

Here are actual statistics you’re too dense to care about because you are a narcissist with your self-righteous bullshit.

The average cost per month of food costs the average food secure person $275 per month.

Last edited:
Let me explain some basic logic to you because you’re an idiot. A kid needs adequate fruit, vegatables, protein, and grain. All of these involve 2-3 servings per day. All of those things cost more than $6 per day. Maybe not by much, but more. It does not matter how you choose to calculate this per meal with your bullshit. That is going to cost you more than $6 per day. Couple that with the fact that there are households with multiple children. But even if you were correct, that would still be $180 per month per kid. That on top other expenses obviously adds up.

Here are actual statistics you’re too dense to care about because you are a narcissist with your self-righteous bullshit.

The average cost per month of food costs the average food secure person $275 per month.

You're a fucking liar. I gave you better menu options than most rich kids eat. I proved every price I gave. Challenge the menus or challenge the prices, but you can't so you just keep repeating they need better menus. So list a better menu that I offered since every single meal had grains,fruit, and protein, liar.

Minimum wage is the minimum, for the minimum ... It isn't a standard for middle class, and never will be.
As one's demands grow in the household they are required to provide for more and the minimum won't cut the mustard.

Poverty cannot be eliminated with the minimum ... It will only raise the poverty line and inflate the nonsense.
The Democrats know that, and count on you not being able to put the simplest of concepts together.

You're a fucking liar. I gave you better menu options than most rich kids eat. I proved every price I gave. Challenge the menus or challenge the prices, but you can't so you just keep repeating they need better menus. So list a better menu that I offered since every single meal had grains,fruit, and protein, liar.
Lol I did challenge it. It’s $9 per day, not $6 as my source points out. Family of 4 at $275 per month. That isn’t cheap if you’re poor. Statistics trump your bullshit, amateur assessments.

Quote a single meal I proposed that doesn't meet the standard you, yourself, suggested. $2.00 for dinner, $1.00 for lunch, $0.50 for breakfast. That's $3.50 a day or 105.00 a month. And, in fact, these prices are even too high.

Poor people living off of the stolen property of working people don't get to have the average meal or grocery bill; they, at the very most, get to have the minimum grocery bill: 105 per month or less.

B

Lol I did challenge it. It’s $9 per day, not $6 as my source points out. Family of 4 at $275 per month. That isn’t cheap if you’re poor. Statistics trump your bullshit, amateur assessments.
LOL.. Yes, your stats trump the actual facts that I proved showing the actual cost at actual stores.

What a fucking idiot. Don't quote other people who are making shit up; do your own homework and prove one tiny iota of what I posted wrong. You can't do it.

Quote a single meal I proposed that doesn't meet the standard you, yourself, suggested. $2.00 for dinner, $1.00 for lunch, $0.50 for breakfast. That's $3.50 a day or 105.00 a month. And, in fact, these prices are even too high.

Poor people living off of the stolen property of working people don't get to have the average meal or grocery bill; they, at the very most, get to have the minimum grocery bill: 105 per month or less.

B
Your numbers mean jack shit when it comes to data and statistics.

LOL.. Yes, your stats trump the actual facts that I proved showing the actual cost at actual stores.

What a fucking idiot. Don't quote other people who are making shit up; do your own homework and prove one tiny iota of what I posted wrong. You can't do it.
Dude your own store is not somehow indicative of prices everywhere lol. You do get that right?

Dude your own store is not somehow indicative of prices everywhere lol. You do get that right?
Ok. Let's try the Washington, D.C., Walmart.

Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts are $2.94 a pound - actually cheaper than Seattle Washington. The lettuce is still $1.99, same price. Bananas are 2 cents each more expensive. Since the protein is 7 cents cheaper and the bananas went up by 2 cents, net savings for poor in Washington DC is 5 cents cheaper than Seattle Washington.

And then, the real point is, do the poor get to choose where they live? For instance, I can't afford to live in Manhattan. If I move there, then should the government pay the difference between what I make and the cost of living there?

Ok. Let's try the Washington, D.C., Walmart.

Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts are $2.94 a pound - actually cheaper than Seattle Washington. The lettuce is still $1.99, same price. Bananas are 2 cents each more expensive. Since the protein is 7 cents cheaper and the bananas went up by 2 cents, net savings for poor in Washington DC is 5 cents cheaper than Seattle Washington.

And then, the real point is, do the poor get to choose where they live? For instance, I can't afford to live in Manhattan. If I move there, then should the government pay the difference between what I make and the cost of living there?
why don't poor get a choice where to live?

And, your figures are for more than one person or one meal per item. You seem lost.

Forum List

Back