All McConnell Does Is Whine We’re Not Fixing GOP’s Economic Mess Fast Enough

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Voters are currently bemoaning the high inflation rates that have bedeviled them over the last year or so. Hey, who can blame them? But there are several other facts that Republicans are conveniently missing these days.
For example:

Of course, Republicans will squeal that Trump faced significant economic headwinds as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic—and that’s true. But 1) how does it make sense to let Trump off the hook for the impacts of a global economic downturn while simultaneously flogging Biden for today’s pandemic-related global inflation? And 2) I’m supposed to believe that Trump—who doesn’t know who pays for tariffs, once called his national security adviser in the middle of the night to ask what a strong dollar does, and thought he could eliminate the entire national debt in eight years—is some sort of macroeconomic savant?

So, yeah, most Republicans screeching about so-called “Bidenflation” probably know better, but they’re depending on voters’ short memories to return the party of perpetual economic failure to power in 2022 and 2024.

I know what will fix this. We need to give rich people and corporations another tax cut. Works every time.

We need the guts to shut it down ( Funding ) even if it costs us the WH again in 24 ( which it might have reverse effect and not )

We keep tryin to buy off the Street rabble & their allies
That part I never got. The gop should be on the side of the producers (workers) of our nation, not the deadbeats.

The dems used to call themselves the "party of the working man" now they are the "party of the non-working man".

Thing is when near half the population is receiving .gov benefits to one extent or another (from EBT to Medicaid). never mind the 5% that derive all their income from the .gov then it's a lot easier for the dems to organize them than people who have jobs/responsibilities but who have limited time for politics.

That part I never got. The gop should be on the side of the producers (workers) of our nation, not the deadbeats.

The dems used to call themselves the "party of the working man" now they are the "party of the non-working man".

Thing is when near half the population is receiving .gov benefits to one extent or another (from EBT to Medicaid). never mind the 5% that derive all their income from the .gov then it's a lot easier for the dems to organize them than people who have jobs/responsibilities but who have limited time for politics.
The democrat party used to be concerned with working people and the republican party used to be concerned with small business.

Nowadays nobody does anything for either group.

Voters are currently bemoaning the high inflation rates that have bedeviled them over the last year or so. Hey, who can blame them? But there are several other facts that Republicans are conveniently missing these days.
For example:

Of course, Republicans will squeal that Trump faced significant economic headwinds as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic—and that’s true. But 1) how does it make sense to let Trump off the hook for the impacts of a global economic downturn while simultaneously flogging Biden for today’s pandemic-related global inflation? And 2) I’m supposed to believe that Trump—who doesn’t know who pays for tariffs, once called his national security adviser in the middle of the night to ask what a strong dollar does, and thought he could eliminate the entire national debt in eight years—is some sort of macroeconomic savant?

So, yeah, most Republicans screeching about so-called “Bidenflation” probably know better, but they’re depending on voters’ short memories to return the party of perpetual economic failure to power in 2022 and 2024.

I know what will fix this. We need to give rich people and corporations another tax cut. Works every time.
Democrats control the House, Senate and Oval Office and yet you keep on blaming the opposition as usual while using that fringe left site to support your delusion that Republicans are the only people to blame…

So let look at the facts that Pelosi was Speaker of the House during Bush last two years and Trump last two years, so can you explain why she failed so miserably at her job?

For example:

Biden jobs numbers are based on California reopening it state after closing down because of your country spread of the Coronavirus ( ya know China ), so stop crediting Biden for something he never did!

Biden jobs numbers are based on California reopening it state after closing down because of your country spread of the Coronavirus ( ya know China ), so stop crediting Biden for something he never did!

Talking out of your ass again.

Out of the total jobs added last month Cali account for just 11.5% of them.

Of course the Senate Minority Leader would say that. His goal is to be majority leader. Any rhetoric involved is designed to further that agenda.

For example:

Inflation is currently a global phenomenon,

So our "worst in 40 years" inflation should be excused.

and the U.S. economy’s recovery under Biden has been faster than those of its competitors.

Yeah, Biden is really on top of the policy. What was the Biden policy again?

and, according to 17 Nobel laureates

and, according to more than 50 former intelligence officials

Forum List

Back