Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

Fool clown, I didn't try to "portray" anything. The picture is just representitive of caravans, that's all. Doesn't matter what year the particular picture is for.

So what point could you have ? That there are no caravans coming here now ? I also posted link regarding the current caravan as being the largest ever.

You make it a habit of making a fool out of yourself ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll answer it. YES, you do. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

You posted an image from 2018 and portayed it as current. That proves you're an idiot. That you can't bring yourself to man up and own your fuck up proves you have no character.

Maybe you meant CIS, huh ? Could somebody please help this poor soul ? Sheesh.
1656119748497-png.661941

LOLOLOL

No, ya flamin' wad of idiocy, I said CES data because I meant CES data...

The establishment payroll survey, known as the Current Employment Statistics (CES) survey, is based on a survey of approximately 131,000 businesses and government agencies representing approximately 670,000 worksites throughout the United States.

And because you're such a fucking idiot to not know what CES data is, it's beyond your G-d given limitation to comprehend why CES data excludes illegal aliens.

Don't you ever tire of getting royally bitch-slapped on this forum??

307vyna-gif.269908

Moron, the BLS shows there are 151,682,000 jobs filled. That figure excludes illegal aliens. You should already know that.
And how/why would it exclude illegal aliens ? What YOU should know is illegal aliens are excluded from absolutely NOTHING, especially under the Biden administration, where they are INcluded even in things that Americans are excluded from. Like renting apartments.

Thanks for admitting you made that quote up.
So you pretend I made it up, when I've already posted the video of Menuchin talking about it. And you are increasing your noteriety as an ignorant boob, by continuing to show that you know nothing of what Menuchin said, that everybody knows about. Here's the video AGAIN :rolleyes: >>

And how/why would it exclude illegal aliens ? What YOU should know is illegal aliens are excluded from absolutely NOTHING, especially under the Biden administration, where they are INcluded even in things that Americans are excluded from. Like renting apartments.

You already proved you don't know what CES data is. It's based on payrolls. Illegal aliens get jobs which are not reported.

So you pretend I made it up, when I've already posted the video of Menuchin talking about it. And you are increasing your noteriety as an ignorant boob, by continuing to show that you know nothing of what Menuchin said, that everybody knows about. Here's the video AGAIN :rolleyes: >>

Of course you made it up. That why Google found no hits. And while it's similar to what was actually said, it wasn't an actual quote. The words you put in quotes were yours.

You're such an idiot, gramps. You literally refuted yourself.

You literally posted a poll to support a claim and then followed up criticizing polls.
Here's a timeline if the discussion of polling in this thread, which will show your obvious and ridiculous habit of repeatedly posting what you know to be FALSE, even after I have exposed it as such, and refuted it. Looks like you think if you keep on posting something already shown to be FALSE, you can sucker USMB posters into believing it. Maybe you think you can wear me down, if you keep posting the BS, and that I won't stay with it. Wrong.

Here's the timeline of it.

Post # 300 - Faun > "Now you're calling yourself an idiot as you criticize polling but earlier, cited polling as evidence of a red wave."

Post # 310 - protectionist > "Well, this is probably gonna make your head explode, but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. When the polling is skewed because of one party's voters not participating much (Republicans), you would ordinarily see that Party not doing well in the numbers. So, when polling shows well in that party's favor, IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE it can only be considered accurate, because all the input is against that party, yet they do well in the polls.

If the polls showed favoring Democrats (ex, Hillary Clinton in 2016), that really could not be considered accurate, because of the disparity in poll response with Democrats heavily responding, relative to Republicans. So this is in line with what I have said about polls. Get it ?"

Fully refuted at this point

Post # 314 - Faun > "Retard, you criticized polling after posting polls yourself. If only you weren't so senile, you'd understand your hypocrisy."

This is only saying nothing more than Post # 300 (which was refuted in Post # 310) :laugh:

Here's where I called your goofball MO out.
Post # 317 - protectionist > "You are the retard. You just posted an idiot comment that was soundly refuted in the very post that you quoted."

Then you tried to press it again (Faun thinks quantity = quality)
Post # 320 - Faun > "You're such an idiot, gramps. You literally refuted yourself. You literally posted a poll to support a claim and then followed up criticizing polls."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here's a timeline if the discussion of polling in this thread, which will show your obvious and ridiculous habit of repeatedly posting what you know to be FALSE, even after I have exposed it as such, and refuted it. Looks like you think if you keep on posting something already shown to be FALSE, you can sucker USMB posters into believing it. Maybe you think you can wear me down, if you keep posting the BS, and that I won't stay with it. Wrong.

Here's the timeline of it.

Post # 300 - Faun > "Now you're calling yourself an idiot as you criticize polling but earlier, cited polling as evidence of a red wave."

Post # 310 - protectionist > "Well, this is probably gonna make your head explode, but I'm gonna tell it to you anyway. When the polling is skewed because of one party's voters not participating much (Republicans), you would ordinarily see that Party not doing well in the numbers. So, when polling shows well in that party's favor, IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE it can only be considered accurate, because all the input is against that party, yet they do well in the polls.

If the polls showed favoring Democrats (ex, Hillary Clinton in 2016), that really could not be considered accurate, because of the disparity in poll response with Democrats heavily responding, relative to Republicans. So this is in line with what I have said about polls. Get it ?"

Fully refuted at this point

Post # 314 - Faun > "Retard, you criticized polling after posting polls yourself. If only you weren't so senile, you'd understand your hypocrisy."

This is only saying nothing more than Post # 300 (which was refuted in Post # 310) :laugh:

Here's where I called your goofball MO out.
Post # 317 - protectionist > "You are the retard. You just posted an idiot comment that was soundly refuted in the very post that you quoted."

Then you tried to press it again (Faun thinks quantity = quality)
Post # 320 - Faun > "You're such an idiot, gramps. You literally refuted yourself. You literally posted a poll to support a claim and then followed up criticizing polls."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

Now you're showing posts which show what I said ... you made a point with a poll and then criticized polling.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOL

Now you're showing posts which show what I said ... you made a point with a poll and then criticized polling.
Can you believe it -even after the timeline expose', he/she/it is still trying to pass the refuted post off on us. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head)

Of course you made it up. That why Google found no hits. And while it's similar to what was actually said, it wasn't an actual quote. The words you put in quotes were yours.
Here's another Faun oddity. When someone makes an important point that he/she/it doesn't like, Faun deflects from it by switching the subject over to quote v non-quote or something else separate from the original far more important point, so as to bury it. Quote or not quote isnt what's important.

Not buried. Pelosi fought the stimulus in 2020, because the Democrat Pandemic had designs on ruining Trump's top campaign issue (the economy), and she kept refusing to allow the checks to go out. That's the fact. However Menuchin worded it, he asked why don't they pass the parts they agree on (sending the checks) and negotiate the other stuff later, and Pelosi refused, month after month. Of course. She DID NOT WANT the checks to go out, because they would have stimulated/improved the economy. 😐

You already proved you don't know what CES data is. It's based on payrolls. Illegal aliens get jobs which are not reported.
More Faun ignorance. For years, I worked in a number of manufacturing companies, all employing large numbers of illegal aliens. Some illegals work off the books. By far, most work on the books, and many even are in jobs through US government programs.

I even had some illegals move in temporarily with me, as a favor to my girlfriend who lives in Mexico City. They were happy to have somebody who speaks Mexican-Spanish, as I do, and I got along OK with them, until found I out they were illegals, and I kicked them out.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

No, ya flamin' wad of idiocy, I said CES data because I meant CES data...

The establishment payroll survey, known as the Current Employment Statistics (CES) survey, is based on a survey of approximately 131,000 businesses and government agencies representing approximately 670,000 worksites throughout the United States.

And because you're such a fucking idiot to not know what CES data is, it's beyond your G-d given limitation to comprehend why CES data excludes illegal aliens.

Don't you ever tire of getting royally bitch-slapped on this forum??
You've been bitch slapping yourself all through this thread, and getting slapped by me (ex. Post # 310, 327)

Can you believe it -even after the timeline expose', he/she/it is still trying to pass the refuted post off on us. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head)

LOL

What a shame you're too senile to comprehend what YOU post.

Moron, in post #234, to show evidence of a red wave, you included a link to cnn.com about how Biden's low poll numbers will help Republicans in the election, a link to westernjournal.com about how poll numbers favor Republicans, and a link to lifenews.com about how poll numbers favor Republicans...

Then in post #293, you destroyed your own argument by saying polling data is unreliable...

....the polls have not only been wrong in the recent past, they have been wrong by a lot.
^^^ self ownage. :abgg2q.jpg:

Here's another Faun oddity. When someone makes an important point that he/she/it doesn't like, Faun deflects from it by switching the subject over to quote v non-quote or something else separate from the original far more important point, so as to bury it. Quote or not quote isnt what's important.

Not buried. Pelosi fought the stimulus in 2020, because the Democrat Pandemic had designs on ruining Trump's top campaign issue (the economy), and she kept refusing to allow the checks to go out. That's the fact. However Menuchin worded it, he asked why don't they pass the parts they agree on (sending the checks) and negotiate the other stuff later, and Pelosi refused, month after month. Of course. She DID NOT WANT the checks to go out, because they would have stimulated/improved the economy. 😐

And you still made up a quote. :icon_rolleyes:

Do you even know what quotation marks are used for?

More Faun ignorance. For years, I worked in a number of manufacturing companies, all employing large numbers of illegal aliens. Some illegals work off the books. By far, most work on the books, and many even are in jobs through US government programs.

I even had some illegals move in temporarily with me, as a favor to my girlfriend who lives in Mexico City. They were happy to have somebody who speaks Mexican-Spanish, as I do, and I got along OK with them, until found I out they were illegals, and I kicked them out.

LOLOL

Yet more made up bullshit you think others will believe since you can't actually prove what you claim.

LOL

What a shame you're too senile to comprehend what YOU post.

Moron, in post #234, to show evidence of a red wave, you included a link to cnn.com about how Biden's low poll numbers will help Republicans in the election, a link to westernjournal.com about how poll numbers favor Republicans, and a link to lifenews.com about how poll numbers favor Republicans...

Then in post #293, you destroyed your own argument by saying polling data is unreliable...

^^^ self ownage.
Refuted/owned in post # 310. Ho hum. Yawn***** HA HA HA.

LOLOL

Yet more made up bullshit you think others will believe since you can't actually prove what you claim.
It's been proven to me by my longtime decades of experience working in manufacturing companies in California and Florida. Not proven to you, because you lack that experience (and knowledge). :biggrin:

Forum List

Back