Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-28-at-11.12.12-AM.png

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

There’s more of his comments about President Trump, but I’ll ignore that.

Story @ Jimmy Carter Is Still Building Homes With Habitat for Humanity

I have great respect for this man and his wife -- he was not a very good president, but he is damn sure a very good man

Lousy president, great guy.

I imagine he thanks Gawd every night for Barack Obama. :auiqs.jpg:

What’s Obama doing with his spare time...organizing some kind of anti-American forum?

What’s Obama doing with his spare time...organizing some kind of anti-American forum?

He's kept busy tapppping the wires of thousands and thousands of illegal Amish dancing on rooftops in the rain.

That's a full time job yanno.

Good Lord! At 79 I’m barely able to get around with a walker. At 93, ex-presidemt Carter’s carrying lumber and helping to build homes. And his wife, Rosalynn, works with him. I may disagree with his politics but I cannot help but have a huge amount of respect for his adherence to his beliefs.

It tells me that America has a great orientation towards helping people in need,” Carter said. “It's very difficult for somebody who is well-off to cross a barrier and get in touch with a very poor family who is in need and has never had a decent home.”

You're 79, sir? Damn, as a 40-something you're making me feel like a little boy, lolol, but that's really a good thing if you're making me feel young. But Carter is a light-years better human being than Obama. So even though their presidencies were failures, it's not fair to compare the two; Carter was only incompetent, while Typhoid Barry was utterly malicious. I don't see the deliberate, festering hatred of white Americans in Carter that I do in the purple-lipped, race-baiting Obamasshole.

I doubt he is living up to what Carter is doing as ex president --- but Obama shouldn't feel too bad -- no president in modern times has live up to what Carter is doing as ex-president --- especially Bush Jr.

Jimmy Carter has a true love for his fellow Americans & humans in general. He is a class act.

It is too bad all of our leaders cannot be in that number.

Jimmy Carter has a true love for his fellow Americans & humans in general. He is a class act.

It is too bad all of our leaders cannot be in that number.

Good guy, shit president. Not everyone is meant for that job.

I doubt he is living up to what Carter is doing as ex president --- but Obama shouldn't feel too bad -- no president in modern times has live up to what Carter is doing as ex-president --- especially Bush Jr.

Cheap shot there Biff - what do you know about whatever Bush43 is doing? Just because he keeps a low profile you assume he's doing nothing? Just for you:

slider_3.jpg

I have great respect for this man and his wife -- he was not a very good president, but he is damn sure a very good man
I have to agree with you 100% At 93 and still volunteering his time to build homes... more power to him. A very good man,

Great humanitarian, shitty President.

Great humanitarian, shitty President.

Fun fact: Carter is the only POTUS since Hoover who never started a war, never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot.

How "shitty".

God bless him, maybe there's something that presidential phtsical fitness stuff.

That's the way I feel, too. However, he did try to stop Congress from voting themselves the keys to the country, but they ran roughshod over him, anyways.

Lousy president, great guy.

I imagine he thanks Gawd every night for Barack Obama. :auiqs.jpg:
He was a terrible President and I can do without his Leftist comments but he is a man of true character. And for real, 93 and humping lumber and driving nails? Amazing.

He was not near as corrupt as all the other clown presidents we have had since then,not even close,they all took a shit on the constitution far worse than he ever did.really the only decent president we have had since our last great one,JFK.

Forum List

Back