Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

Raskin is so steel on target with his takedown that it has to have had SOME effect on those listening to it. I don't believe that they (Republicans) are comfortable being confronted with the truth, like they were forced to hear from Raskin. These folks live in their own silos, along with Trumplandia. And now their coddling and wearing blinders regarding George Santos?

What an embarrassment this once proud party has become. And many inside of it would agree with me, if they could speak their heart.
What is the truth? It is his own opinion. Did he read the file dumps? We want to know the fact.

Syndi creates a bullshit thread based on his own mindless preconceptions and then posts the majority of posts to the thread to keep it afloat.

Meanwhile, back at reality, Democraps are fucked. They want to be all relevant and shit, but then they went and lost the House. Having spent so much time wasting time engaging in fraudulent investigations of Trump, now they are horrified that they are in the receiving end.

Aaaaand Synthia is busy trying to sell this shit. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

If you all dont agree to come down on social media for doing what the government tells them, i promise you that we will just do the same to you when we own the White House. Its either ok or it isnt. If dems dont have an issue with it, then we will weaponize social media and the DOJ when its our turn again. I mean, why the fuck wouldnt we? :dunno:

This is going to be a flashback to the Obama days when everything was being investigated. All they found tea baggers were audited at a slightly higher rate. Course they mantra became avoiding taxes. So maybe that explains the statistically significant instances of the audits, but hey, scream Beeennnngghhhzi! and run around like your hair is on fire.

Forum List

Back