Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

What's up with the Crips' bandanna?

NOW it starts to get good.
4i6Ckte.gif

Did anyone REALLY think Democrats, despite the Twitter evidence having been exposed, were just going to roll over,tell tde truth, and give up Biden, Hunter, and the FBI?

:auiqs.jpg:

BTW, the fact that Biden irdered tbe destruction of the EU pipeline was just exposed, meaning Joe Biden may have just started a war....

BIDEN'S administration / Democrats using Twitter to censor and silence Americans while spreading disinformation and propaganda isn't exactly at the top of their 'Oh Shit' list.

The scandals are starting to pile up so fast iden and tbe Drmocrats will be hard-pressed to play defense on so many fronts for long.

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

Jim Jordan and the rest of the ultra maga fascists are a joke...

Forum List

Back