Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

I have extensive EXPERIENCE---I grew up in VERY christian town----and I was an avid reader---
unlike most of the other kids in the playground. I read that which was AVAILABLE--lots
of christian stuff. By the time I was 8 or 9 ---I realized that Jesus was a JEW (gasp) but
no one on the playground wanted to KNOW THAT----so saying marked me as a
NAUGHTY CHILD.
If you dont already have one buy a Schofield Bible

Right. The Schofield Bible was written to promote Christian Zionism and futurism.
gee I ain't gpt a |SCHOFIELD BIBLE-----I got the usual christmas version. What
is DIFFERENT about the Schofield bible? Is there a Schofield Koran----I got lots
of version of that "book" both books do allude to the JEWISH LAND ----sorta

really, not a single word of the desert religions will i have ever spoken in belief ...

when to accomplish their heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity is the surest means for remission to the everlasting there is no reason to live superstitiously - as an idiot.

Adam and Even were created by God (The same God Jews and Christians worship).

Jews follow their Oral Torah and that puts man above God.

They have different views of God as shown by the Christian Original Sin and the Jewish Original Virtue for the same Eden story.

Even while Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan. You do sing that. Right?

They have different views of God as shown by the Christian Original Sin and the Jewish Original Virtue for the same Eden story.

Even while Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan. You do sing that. Right?
How long have you been ON THE LAM, Mr. Great?

Buddha was a HINDU PRINCE----his religion is a break-off from Hinduism----like
Protestantism is a break off from Catholicism. Hindus are oppressed in Sri Lanka
(Ceylon) by Buddhists Catholics and Protestants have been killing each other since Luther did his nail-up job. For information on Jew vs Christian/Muslim relations----read
DA BOOKS----"Old Testament" "New Testament" "Koran"

you are referring to judaism, in particular the chronicle moses - jesus and the events of the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism, those chronicles for the true heavenly objective requested by a&e for their own self determination.

the heavens created life for which humanity is an example.

Buddha was a HINDU PRINCE----his religion is a break-off from Hinduism----like
Protestantism is a break off from Catholicism. Hindus are oppressed in Sri Lanka
(Ceylon) by Buddhists Catholics and Protestants have been killing each other since Luther did his nail-up job. For information on Jew vs Christian/Muslim relations----read
DA BOOKS----"Old Testament" "New Testament" "Koran"
Thanks for the deflection. It tells me much. Keep running from better moral thinking.

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
why.?

gee I ain't gpt a |SCHOFIELD BIBLE-----I got the usual christmas version. What
is DIFFERENT about the Schofield bible? Is there a Schofield Koran----I got lots
of version of that "book" both books do allude to the JEWISH LAND ----sorta

Jacob Shiff and Bernard Baruch two very powerful Zionist oligarchs were not only some of the ones who funded the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 they also funded C I Scofield's Reference 'bible'. This was the twenty year timeline with some very significant events.

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
Do Jews love Jesus?

Real Christians don't hate anyone. Real democrats hate everyone.

oh, sure ...

1713224692868.jpeg

uky is playing word game for what is real christian - the bible belt, 90% of christianity they somehow do not count, according to - uky ... blame the democrats.

Forum List

Back