Jesus warns last days believers. Christians under attack worldwide!

Well...uh....it's certainly a convenient way to look at it. It's certainly an interpretation that would be comfortable for modern Christians in order to explain why Paul's prediction didn't come true. I suppose if you look at that passage in a vacuum one might be tempted to view it as such. Unfortunately, when you put it into the context of Paul's writings as a whole I don't think it holds up (and again the majority of scholars would agree with me).

Throughout his letters Paul warns of the imminent second coming. In 1 Corinthians 7 he writes essentially that people should not change their status. If you are single, stay single. If you are married, stay married, etc. He makes this argument because of the "coming or present crisis" (I write "coming or present" because the Greek there is a bit vague - most translate it as "present"). Paul talks a lot about the imminent tribulation. Well when he is talking about the "tribulation" or the "crisis" he is referring to the end. Scholarship is virtually united on that point. Paul was preparing his followers for the imminent coming of God's good kingdom.

Certainly if you wish to interpret it as you describe above, that's your prerogative. From a literary and linguistic point of view and when put in the context of Paul's letter as a whole...honestly Archer, i think it's a tough argument to make.

And unfortunately i have to go to work so I will respond to the other posts tonight.

YOU LACK WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND THEN COMPOUND YOU IGNORANCE BY SAYING THE BIBLE IS IN ERROR!!! count the cost!!

Oh I assure you I have plenty of both. Unlike you I don't accept something as true simply because the Bible says so. I have demonstrated in several places where there is error in the Bible. Again just as an example, the gospels write that Jesus was born during the reign of Herod the Great and during Quirinius' Governorship of Syria. It's a historically documented fact that Quirinius did not become Governor of Syria until after the death of Herod. It is impossible for Jesus to have been born both during the reign of Herod and the Governorship of Quirinius.

As such only one of them can be right meaning the other is wrong...and if one of them is wrong then guess what....the Bible contains errors. It's really not that hard. The ignorance is not in saying that the Bible contains errors. The ignorance is steadfastly insisting that it doesn't when it clearly and obviously does.

Now I have to say gismys...I find you amusing but the main reason why is not your total inability to argue a point. It's because I am absolutely intrigued by the intellectual (I use that word loosely) hoops, and ladders, and hurdles you go through in a desperate attempt to avoid an uncomfortable truth. I literally read your posts and burst out in laughter at the desperate straws you grasp for.

Let me give you a prime example (and I am paraphrasing):

You: John son of Zebadee wrote the Gospel According to John.

Me: That would be tough since Acts says John was illiterate, and being a peasant from Galilee he would have spoken Aramaic instead of Greek which was the language the Gospels were written in.

You: John could speak Greek.

Me: That is speculation. In reality if John spoke any Greek he would have probably spoken only so much Greek that he could get by with native Greek speakers on a basic level much like I know enough Spanish to communicate on a basic level with my Spanish speaking employees. He would not have been fluent in the Greek language and regardless he couldn't read or write in Aramaic let alone Greek. Acts is clear on this point.

You: Well....he used a scribe.

Me: Again..speculation. There's not a shred of evidence that John used a scribe. Scribes were expensive. These were peasants. They didn't have the money to hire a scribe.

You: Well they probably took up a collection to be able to afford one or maybe someone in the early Christian community was a scribe.

Me: We are really pushing the boundaries of speculation here. Even if he did use a scribe all the scribe would do is take dictation of what John said word for word which would have been in Aramaic. The only reason to write it in Greek is to appeal to a gentile audience and Paul was the only one who was interested in the gentiles. John was interested in Jews. He would have dictated in Aramaic to appeal to a Jewish audience. Furthermore, John would have had to be not only a fluent speaker of Greek, he would have had to have spoken the language at a very advanced level to account for the beautiful flowing Greek that the Gospel is written in.

You: Well....he dictated it in Aramaic and had it translated into Greek.

Me: Ok we are getting beyond the realm of speculation and entering the realm of fantasy. There's not a single copy of the Gospel of John from antiquity that is written in Aramaic. Furthermore, some passages don't even make sense when read in Aramaic because they describe things that are unique to Greek speaking culture or it uses a play on words which only makes sense with a Greek word that has two meanings. Furthermore, you overlook the point that John didn't care about Greek speaking people. There was no value to John in translating it into Greek because he was concerned with Jews who spoke Aramaic. Additionally there's not a single instance in antiquity of someone dictating to a scribe in one language with the intent of having it translated into another. I challenge you to find one.

You: Well.....John son of Zebadee wrote the Gospel According to John. You are just an atheist. You are going to burn in hell for spreading lies of Satan.

I am waiting in anticipation for your next straw grasp. Here let me suggest one for you: "John was overcome by the Holy Spirit and divine inspiration allowed him to suddenly be able to speak and write in perfect poetic Greek". Good God Almighty.

Last edited:
Well because Paul was wrong. LOL. Armageddon didn't come as Paul predicted as I demonstrated below he is misinterpreting the context of what Paul was writing about. What I would expect in return is "Ok BP...here's why I disagree with your point of view. (Insert name of respected scholar/historian/theologist) said in his book (insert name of book) that (insert summary of argument) (insert link to reference from a respected source)"

THAT'S a discussion that is constructive for both sides. But when someone says "1 Thessalonians 4!" and I say "well the problem with 1 Thessalonians 4 is (insert everything I said already)" and he responds "but...but...1 Thessalonians 4!" Well that's not a discussion. That's a guy who is so totally brainwashed about the inerrant nature of the Bible and accepts it as historical fact, that talking to him is pointless. Nothing constructive comes from it.

In The Analects Confucius wrote "To speak not to a man who is capable of understanding is to let a man go to waste. To speak to a man who is incapable of understanding is to let one's words go to waste. The Gentleman (the wise man) let's neither men nor words go to waste".

I talk to GISMYS because I find his complete inability to even entertain the notion that the truth could be anything but what traditional religion teaches and that anything else is "tricks of Satan" amusing. He entertains me...nothing more.

Blue, you seem to be a well educated person, problem is, I agree with Gismys on this one.

To me, Paul is using the pronoun 'we' to represent Christians, and not talking to just those gathered there at the time.

Well...uh....it's certainly a convenient way to look at it. It's certainly an interpretation that would be comfortable for modern Christians in order to explain why Paul's prediction didn't come true. I suppose if you look at that passage in a vacuum one might be tempted to view it as such. Unfortunately, when you put it into the context of Paul's writings as a whole I don't think it holds up (and again the majority of scholars would agree with me).

Throughout his letters Paul warns of the imminent second coming. In 1 Corinthians 7 he writes essentially that people should not change their status. If you are single, stay single. If you are married, stay married, etc. He makes this argument because of the "coming or present crisis" (I write "coming or present" because the Greek there is a bit vague - most translate it as "present"). Paul talks a lot about the imminent tribulation. Well when he is talking about the "tribulation" or the "crisis" he is referring to the end. Scholarship is virtually united on that point. Paul was preparing his followers for the imminent coming of God's good kingdom.

Certainly if you wish to interpret it as you describe above, that's your prerogative. From a literary and linguistic point of view and when put in the context of Paul's letter as a whole...honestly Archer, i think it's a tough argument to make.

And unfortunately i have to go to work so I will respond to the other posts tonight.

I just want to follow up here and make the point about 1 Corinthians 7 a bit more clearly. Paul advised that people not change their status because God's good kingdom was coming so soon that it would be pointless to do so. What is the point of getting married when the end is upon us? What is the point of getting divorced when the end is upon us? What is the point of having a child when the end is upon us? In the Jewish tradition, for example, marriage did not exist in God's kingdom so what's the point of getting married since in a few years the end is going to come anyhow and that marriage will no longer exist?

In 2 Thessalonians Paul had to give clarification of his first letter. The people had stopped working because as a result of his first letter (in 1 Thessalonians 4) the people in Thessaloniki quit their jobs, quit tending their fields, etc because Paul had assured them that the end was THAT close. Paul writes (paraphrasing) yes it's close but you are still responsible for your own support until it comes...and then in true Pauline form he adds essentially: if someone isn't pulling their weight let them starve. Paul could be kind of an asshole. My favorite is in Galatians 5 where he says to those being circumcised that he hopes the knife will slip and their dicks get cut off. THAT was Paul. LOL.

Anyhow I digress.

Paul was an apocalypticist. His Epistles make this undeniably clear. In fact I don't think you could argue against that in any credible way. He believed that God's kingdom was coming to Earth during his lifetime and that's what he was preparing his followers for. When Paul's writings are taken as a whole, and when 1 Thessalonians 4 is put into it's proper context, it's far more likely that in 1 Thessalonians 4 he was talking about a current prediction and not something that would happen thousands of years later. The message would not have resonated with the Thessalonians. They would not have cared about a warning about something that was going to happen thousands of years later. Paul was instructing them on how to prepare for the coming of God's good kingdom THEN...it was going to happen THEN according to Paul.

As such Paul's usage of the words "...we who are still alive..." etc that we discussed earlier simply do not fit within Paul's message and goals unless he meant it literally. When Paul referred to "we" he wasn't talking in abstractions. He was talking about HIM personally, and them specifically. It would not make any sense whatsoever to interpret it differently given Paul's overall message and teachings.

Now...does that mean we should toss Paul over our shoulders because he was wrong? Of course not! I would never endorse such a thing. But Paul was a man. He wasn't Jesus who had the gift of divine knowing. Paul acted (I'll quote 2 Peter 3 even though it's a forgery) "....according to the wisdom given unto him...". Well that can be taken a lot of ways. LOL. Paul wasn't perfect. He made a mistake and misinterpreted things. He was not infallible....and that's ok. We can still take from Paul and search for lessons in his writings that have merit and significance to us today. I think his argument in Galatians about the new covenant and the significance of Torah is absolutely brilliant and in truth Christianity adopted that argument and went with it even though Peter totally disagreed. So just like today where it's ok for someone to be wrong, it's ok for Paul to have been wrong as well. It's better, at least in my opinion, to say "well Paul fucked up on that one...what else does he have to say that has significance in my life?" rather than insisting that Paul was inerrant, perfect, and clinging to his every word...twisting his words, twisting his message, and going through processes in our minds that are so extraordinary in a desperate attempt to assure ourselves of the true message of God?

Why not just say "well ok Paul fucked that one up...but he makes a great point here about how to live your life and I am going to fold that into how I live my life." Isn't that the true message of God and Jesus? To adopt into your character those things that are valid instead of blindly accepting the demands of belief and conduct that church leaders and religious tradition thrusts upon us? Didn't Jesus make that exact point very clear to the people in respect to the Pharisees and Sadducees? I would argue that if Jesus came to Earth today and looked at gismys and his ilk that he would say "wow...you didn't hear a thing I said did you? I told you to think for yourself, develop your own personal relationship with God, obey the Golden Rule, and reject the industry of religion that is more interested in manipulating the behavior of the people and making money than in spiritual growth and development and fostering a personal relationship with God". I think Jesus would give a huge face palm and sadly shake his head.

That's just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Blue, you seem to be a well educated person, problem is, I agree with Gismys on this one.

To me, Paul is using the pronoun 'we' to represent Christians, and not talking to just those gathered there at the time.

I just want to follow up here and make the point about 1 Corinthians 7 a bit more clearly. Paul advised that people not change their status because God's good kingdom was coming so soon that it would be pointless to do so. What is the point of getting married when the end is upon us? What is the point of getting divorced when the end is upon us? What is the point of having a child when the end is upon us? In the Jewish tradition, for example, marriage did not exist in God's kingdom so what's the point of getting married since in a few years the end is going to come anyhow and that marriage will no longer exist?

In 2 Thessalonians Paul had to give clarification of his first letter. The people had stopped working because as a result of his first letter (in 1 Thessalonians 4) the people in Thessaloniki quit their jobs, quit tending their fields, etc because Paul had assured them that the end was THAT close. Paul writes (paraphrasing) yes it's close but you are still responsible for your own support until it comes...and then in true Pauline form he adds essentially: if someone isn't pulling their weight let them starve. Paul could be kind of an asshole. My favorite is in Galatians 5 where he says to those being circumcised that he hopes the knife will slip and their dicks get cut off. THAT was Paul. LOL.

Anyhow I digress.

Paul was an apocalypticist. His Epistles make this undeniably clear. In fact I don't think you could argue against that in any credible way. He believed that God's kingdom was coming to Earth during his lifetime and that's what he was preparing his followers for. When Paul's writings are taken as a whole, and when 1 Thessalonians 4 is put into it's proper context, it's far more likely that in 1 Thessalonians 4 he was talking about a current prediction and not something that would happen thousands of years later. The message would not have resonated with the Thessalonians. They would not have cared about a warning about something that was going to happen thousands of years later. Paul was instructing them on how to prepare for the coming of God's good kingdom THEN...it was going to happen THEN according to Paul.

As such Paul's usage of the words "...we who are still alive..." etc that we discussed earlier simply do not fit within Paul's message and goals unless he meant it literally. When Paul referred to "we" he wasn't talking in abstractions. He was talking about HIM personally, and them specifically. It would not make any sense whatsoever to interpret it differently given Paul's overall message and teachings.

Now...does that mean we should toss Paul over our shoulders because he was wrong? Of course not! I would never endorse such a thing. But Paul was a man. He wasn't Jesus who had the gift of divine knowing. Paul acted (I'll quote 2 Peter 3 even though it's a forgery) "....according to the wisdom given unto him...". Well that can be taken a lot of ways. LOL. Paul wasn't perfect. He made a mistake and misinterpreted things. He was not infallible....and that's ok. We can still take from Paul and search for lessons in his writings that have merit and significance to us today. I think his argument in Galatians about the new covenant and the significance of Torah is absolutely brilliant and in truth Christianity adopted that argument and went with it even though Peter totally disagreed. So just like today where it's ok for someone to be wrong, it's ok for Paul to have been wrong as well. It's better, at least in my opinion, to say "well Paul fucked up on that one...what else does he have to say that has significance in my life?" rather than insisting that Paul was inerrant, perfect, and clinging to his every word...twisting his words, twisting his message, and going through processes in our minds that are so extraordinary in a desperate attempt to assure ourselves of the true message of God?

Why not just say "well ok Paul fucked that one up...but he makes a great point here about how to live your life and I am going to fold that into how I live my life." Isn't that the true message of God and Jesus? To adopt into your character those things that are valid instead of blindly accepting the demands of belief and conduct that church leaders and religious tradition thrusts upon us? Didn't Jesus make that exact point very clear to the people in respect to the Pharisees and Sadducees? I would argue that if Jesus came to Earth today and looked at gismys and his ilk that he would say "wow...you didn't hear a thing I said did you? I told you to think for yourself, develop your own personal relationship with God, obey the Golden Rule, and reject the industry of religion that is more interested in manipulating the behavior of the people and making money than in spiritual growth and development and fostering a personal relationship with God". I think Jesus would give a huge face palm and sadly shake his head.

That's just my opinion though.

WHY DON'T YOU BE HONEST AND JUST SAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD???? you fool no one!!!

WHY DON'T YOU BE HONEST AND JUST SAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD???? you fool no one!!!

Oh I believe God's word. I just don't blindly accept Christian tradition as the truth. For example tradition says that John was banished to Patmos and compelled to hard labor "working in the mines". Well do a google search on it. You will find tons ...I mean countless Christian websites depicting the harsh conditions John faced while laboring "in the mines". Some say they were copper mines, some say they were salt mines, others say marble....but regardless of the type of mine they claim it was, the imagery put forth is extreme to say the least. One website I saw even had a large section where it spoke in a very authoritative manner describing how important the salt mines on Patmos were to the Roman economy, etc, etc. One thing I have noticed in all these websites I visited is that they are rarely referenced and those that are reference philosophical or other theological websites as their support.

The problem is that there are no mines on Patmos (note the link). Archaeologists, theologians, historians, etc have searched desperately to find a mine....and there aren't any. For an island that's roughly 6 miles wide and 10 miles long it's not like there is a huge area to search. Believe me when I say that modern day Patmos would beg for the discovery of a mine because it would bring in a bonanza of wealth to the tourism industry.

From what we can tell the earliest depiction of John working the mines on Patmos was in a commentary written by Victorinus in the latter part of the 3rd century. He probably heard it passed down to him from oral tradition.

"Victorinus' description of John's conditions on Patmos marks a key stage in the reception history. He is the first patristic (an early church father) writer to specify that John was condemned to the mines while on the island....There is in fact no evidence for the presence of mines on Patmos. Nor is it historically plausible...."(1)

So is it that I don't believe the word of God, or is it that I don't believe everything I am told by church tradition? Early church leaders had a very strong motive for wanting to place John the Apostle on Patmos. If they could somehow get him on Patmos they could argue that he wrote the Apocalypse and that would give it more weight and pave the way for its inclusion into the Bible as an Apostolic composition. But when looked at closely their version of events collapses on itself. Is that not believing the word of God or not falling for the church's line of bullshit?

Last edited:

also note that instead of trying to debate the point made you simply (once again as you always do) try to deflect from the argument and simply call me an atheist. It's a defender's tactic that attempts to shift the focus away from the argument at hand onto accusations against the person who made those arguments. If I were to classify them, I would describe them as "cultist" tactics. "When you are cornered avoid the topic and attack the character".

As a symbolic example....a great movie scripted..."...deception; a powerful tool against the uninitiated ...but we are initiated aren't we Bruce?"

Last edited:
"church tradition" is NOT GOD'S WORD! church tradition IS little man's ideas and opinions.Put your trust and faith in GOD AND GOD'S WORD ONLY!!

"church tradition" is NOT GOD'S WORD! church tradition IS little man's ideas and opinions.Put your trust and faith in GOD AND GOD'S WORD ONLY!!

I agree with you...which is exactly why I don't make the claim that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John wrote the Gospels, John the Apostle wrote the Apocalypse, The Apocalypse is predicting events in our future, etc. Those are traditions from the early church, traditions created by man, that made their way into the Bible

I agree with you...which is exactly why I don't make the claim that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John wrote the Gospels, John the Apostle wrote the Apocalypse, The Apocalypse is predicting events in our future, etc. Those are traditions from the early church, traditions created by man, that made their way into the Bible

GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE NOT MAN!!! Every word is inspired (GOD BREATHED) BY GOD!

GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF THE BIBLE NOT MAN!!! Every word is inspired (GOD BREATHED) BY GOD!

Even the forgeries?

Even the forgeries?

SO YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL FROM FAKE????? LOL!!!typical blinded,doubt filled loser!!!

Even the forgeries?

SO YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL FROM FAKE????? LOL!!!typical blinded,doubt filled loser!!!

Oh I very well know the real from the fake. For example: Romans = real letter by Paul. Titus = forgery, written by a person claiming to be Paul. 1st Corinthians = real letter by Paul. 2nd Peter = forgery, written by a person claiming to be Peter.

It's not too hard to figure out

Even the forgeries?

Oh I very well know the real from the fake. For example: Romans = real letter by Paul. Titus = forgery, written by a person claiming to be Paul. 1st Corinthians = real letter by Paul. 2nd Peter = forgery, written by a person claiming to be Peter.

AND WHERE MIGHT YOU GET SUCH "truth'???? SOME GOD HATING WEB-SITE?????

Nope...from 30 years of research by myself added to centuries of research by historians, theologians, and scholars who have dedicated their life the finding "the truth". See the thing with you GIS is that you have probably read the Bible. Frankly I think you are well versed in Christian traditions. But from what I can tell, based upon your posts and attitudes, it seems to me that you never stopped to ask yourself "but is it true"? What I mean is that you are probably smart enough to know the name "Irenaeus"...you may even be able to quote some of his verses but honestly I doubt you have ever read his writings in their full context and in their entirety . My estimation is that you are a cherry picker who browses websites and finds quote from historically recognized sources (and believe me that's a gift being that you linked me to guys like Hal Lindsey et al who are well known frauds) , and you take them out of context to make yourself appear smarter.

Indeed you might even fool some people, but probably those who are just as closed minded as you. And in all of it you demonstrate your total lack of understanding about the message of God and the message of Jesus, You accuse and you pound your shoe on the table like a modern day Nikita Khrushchev and you violate EVERY SINGLE principle that Christianity is about. You wail and you cry. You kick your feet, pound your fists and throw a tantrum and demand that anyone who disagrees with you is an atheist, a devil worshiper, a minion of Satan who is destined to burn n hell...all because they have the audacity to disagree with YOU. Who the fuck do you think you are? Perhaps you should go back and reread a lot of sections in the Bible that you claim is so inerrant and learn some lessons about pride, stubbornness, and a holier than thou attitude. Because I will tell you something brother...it's YOU and your kind that give Christianity a bad name.

And how fucking dare you presume to know the mind of our Lord? How fucking DARE you accuse people of being atheist, spreading the lies of Satan, and destined to burn in hell because they don't happen to agree with YOU!?!?!? Like you are some fucking authority. You are just a jack ass with an opinion At least I have a degree in theology. Who the fuck do you think you are to profess to know more than anyone else in this world about the mind of God.

You are the Westboro Baptist Church...you are the poster child for why Christians are attacked successfully in our nation politically and in the media... it's because the media talks to Christians like YOU and spreads that over every newspaper and newscast that makes people think we are a bunch of lunatics. You are a disgrace to our faith...you are the antithesis of Christian values, and in my opinion you are exactly what Jesus was preaching against.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Nope...from 30 years of research by myself added to centuries of research by historians, theologians, and scholars who have dedicated their life the finding "the truth". See the thing with you GIS is that you have probably read the Bible. Frankly I think you are well versed in Christian traditions. But from what I can tell, based upon your posts and attitudes, it seems to me that you never stopped to ask yourself "but is it true"? What I mean is that you are probably smart enough to know the name "Irenaeus"...you may even be able to quote some of his verses but honestly I doubt you have ever read his writings in their full context and in their entirety . My estimation is that you are a cherry picker who browses websites and finds quote from historically recognized sources (and believe me that's a gift being that you linked me to guys like Hal Lindsey et al who are well known frauds) , and you take them out of context to make yourself appear smarter.

Indeed you might even fool some people, but probably those who are just as closed minded as you. And in all of it you demonstrate your total lack of understanding about the message of God and the message of Jesus, You accuse and you pound your shoe on the table like a modern day Nikita Khrushchev and you violate EVERY SINGLE principle that Christianity is about. You wail and you cry. You kick your feet, pound your fists and throw a tantrum and demand that anyone who disagrees with you is an atheist, a devil worshiper, a minion of Satan who is destined to burn n hell...all because they have the audacity to disagree with YOU. Who the fuck do you think you are? Perhaps you should go back and reread a lot of sections in the Bible that you claim is so inerrant and learn some lessons about pride, stubbornness, and a holier than thou attitude. Because I will tell you something brother...it's YOU and your kind that give Christianity a bad name.

And how fucking dare you presume to know the mind of our Lord? How fucking DARE you accuse people of being atheist, spreading the lies of Satan, and destined to burn in hell because they don't happen to agree with YOU!?!?!? Like you are some fucking authority. You are just a jack ass with an opinion At least I have a degree in theology. Who the fuck do you think you are to profess to know more than anyone else in this world about the mind of God.

You are the Westboro Baptist Church...you are the poster child for why Christians are attacked successfully in our nation politically and in the media... it's because the media talks to Christians like YOU and spreads that over every newspaper and newscast that makes people think we are a bunch of lunatics. You are a disgrace to our faith...you are the antithesis of Christian values, and in my opinion you are exactly what Jesus was preaching against.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

THE MIND AND THOUGHTS OF GOD ARE REVEALED IN HIS WORD. GOD'S WORD IS A BELIEVER'S AUTHORITY=ALL TRUTH.. YOU ATTACK THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD WITH ZERO proof. COUNT THE COST!

THE MIND AND THOUGHTS OF GOD ARE REVEALED IN HIS WORD. GOD'S WORD IS A BELIEVER'S AUTHORITY=ALL TRUTH.. YOU ATTACK THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD WITH ZERO proof. COUNT THE COST!

Didn't even make a dent did it?

LOL!!! YOU FEELING VANQUISHED??? CAUGHT IN YOUR lies!!!

Dude...just admit you are crazy...not crazy as in like sort of anti-social but like real time crazy. BTW have you met Koshergirl? She;s crazy too. You two are made for each other.

Seriously, GIM...I know your soulmate. This woman will make you so happy and together you can rule the world . Let's just put all the religious stuff aside for a second because I know your true soulmate. Koshergirl.....here lunatic, lunatic, lunatic....I have another lunatic, totally insane person for you...come on sweetie....there you are...yes you are such a good little psychopath aren't you? Koshergirl...meet Gismys. You two are just going to LOVE each other. It wont matter if one of you goes totally insane because the other one is just as crazy.

I love being a matchmaker. A psychopath with a sociopath...it's just perfect

Forum List

Back