Jesus warns last days believers. Christians under attack worldwide!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
An hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God. 3 These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me. 4 But these things I have spoken to you, so that when their hour comes, you may remember that I told you of them. john 16:2-4

Jesus says," believers will be hated but remember they hated ME first. NO WORRIES! RAPTURE DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! PTL.

BELIEVERS=preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.2 TIMOYHY 4:2-4

Jesus says," believers will be hated but remember they hated ME first. NO WORRIES! RAPTURE DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! PTL.

There is no rapture in the scriptures. It's a 18th century invention that absolutely no one knew about before then

To deny the rapture(catching up ) of all believers is to deny god's hily word!!!===not very smart!!!

Jesus asked this question, “when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” (Lk 18:8).

SO MANY "churches" NOW DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD AND THAT IS A HUGE SIGN THE RAPTURE IS VERY NEAR!!!

YES!!! '' THE CATCHING UP"" IS THE RAPTURE!!! For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be ""CAUGHT UP"" (RAPTURED) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:14-18

Interlude: Was Jesus' physical body resurrected and transported to Heaven? If so, does Heaven have a physical location? Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

be careful, believers, be very careful

even the elect will be deceived in the last days

be very sure that you are following the real Jesus in your life, instead of deceiving yourself for personal reasons

the Rapture is a recent (last two hundred years) invention associated with British neo-evangelical preachers

it did not exist in any writings from the days of Jesus until the Brits apparently smoked too much ganj and experienced some amazing stoner time

Rapture Doctrine invented by John Darby in 1830 AD

1. Rapture doctrine is one of the most recent "new doctrines" in the history of the Church. The only doctrine more recent is the invention of the sinner's prayer for salvation by Billy Sunday in 1930, which was made popular by Billy Graham in 1935.

2. The fact that John Nelson Darby invented the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine around 1830 AD is unquestionably true. All attempts to find evidence of this wild doctrine before 1830 have failed, with a single exception: Morgan Edwards wrote a short essay as a college paper for Bristol Baptist College in Bristol England in 1744 where he confused the second coming with the first resurrection of Revelation 20 and described a "pre-tribulation" rapture. However Edwards ideas, which he admitted were brand new and never before taught, had no influence in the modern population of the false doctrine. That prize to goes to Darby.

3. Prior to 1830, no church taught it in their creed, catechism or statement of faith.

An hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God. 3 These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me. 4 But these things I have spoken to you, so that when their hour comes, you may remember that I told you of them. john 16:2-4

It's amazing how our Creator got heathens ( Christians ) to believe they are saints. All they had to do was read words that My true saints wrote for Me and they believe that they become saints by reading those words.

I wonder if I can get them ( Christians ) to believe they are Superman by reading Superman comic books? It's the same thing.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD ON THE VERY SOON RAPTURE!'' THE CATCHING UP"" IS THE RAPTURE!!! For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be ""CAUGHT UP"" (RAPTURED) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:14-18

be careful, believers, be very careful

even the elect will be deceived in the last days

be very sure that you are following the real Jesus in your life, instead of deceiving yourself for personal reasons

Christians are NOT the elect. Christians are sinners who can't obey the commandments of God.

The elect are the saints that obey ALL God's commandments and are used for His purpose to reveal His infinite plan for ALL His creation. Many of the old testament prophecies are about the saints coming to testify to His laws.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ

Christ is a symbolic name like the Kingdom of God, Word of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Spirit of God, Voice of the Lord, which are describing the invisible creation of God where we exist within His mind.

We saints have the mind of Christ to speak from.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

BELIEVERS=preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.2 TIMOYHY 4:2-4 YES!!! '' THE CATCHING UP"" IS THE RAPTURE!!! For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be ""CAUGHT UP"" (RAPTURED) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:14-18

BELIEVERS=preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.2 TIMOYHY 4:2-4 YES!!! '' THE CATCHING UP"" IS THE RAPTURE!!! For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be ""CAUGHT UP"" (RAPTURED) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:14-18

This will come as a surprise to some but the greatest persecution of Christians will come from the wide road Christian churches who refuse to preach the message of the cross and do not believe they can lose their salvation. I recall someone who teaches this false doctrine that Christians who take the bible literally and believe in holiness, obedience, and prayer are under the law. I could hardly believe it but this is the state of the lukewarm church! God have mercy!

If they cannot walk in obedience to Christ now then how do they expect to endure until the end? Jesus said, Those that endure until the end the same shall be saved. To believe that a Christian who lives in America will never experience persecution is not a realistic expectation. It is coming and I fear much of the church is not ready for it. 75% are not ready and that is 3/4's of the church in America right now. Imagine it. 75% of the church are foolish virgins at this writing. Only 25% are preparing themselves for the bridegroom. This is tragic. Absolutely tragic.

The only church that is entering in is the one who has given free reign to God surrendering all unto Him. This is a timely message that just came out today from Michael Boldea Jr.

Hand of Help Ministries

Individuals not wholly sold out to God have a difficult time understanding the notion of giving God free reign of their hearts. To such individuals it is perfectly reasonable, and even generous on their part to offer God half, three quarters, or even 80% of their hearts, reserving a piece, a slice, a little alcove for themselves, for their predilections, proclivities, or passions.

Because these individuals do not understand that serving God is an all or nothing proposition, they find ways of excusing sin in their lives, they find ways of excusing compromise in their lives, and they find ways of excusing duplicity in their lives.
The prism through which men perceive service toward God determines whether or not they will dedicate their all to Him, or feel as though they are doing Him a favor if they acknowledge Him from time to time, as long as He doesn’t inconvenience them too terribly.

I’ve said this before, but it bears mentioning it again, God is not interested having roommates. God is not interested in sharing the space of your heart with anything else that isn’t Him, and because He is God, He can do that. It is God’s prerogative to demand exclusivity to your heart. It is God’s prerogative to expect that once you invite Him to move in, every other tenant must move out.

Anything less than that, anything less than God being solitary on the throne of your heart is self-delusion, and self-deception.

Man, in his hubris, has been trying to put God in a box since the beginning of creation. No matter how hard we try, no matter how many mental aerobics and theological machinations we seem to put ourselves through, we never quite succeed, and God remains God, His nature remains ever the same, and those who boldly claim that God has changed and now embraces the darkness as though it were light are proven fools and liars eventually .

What does this have to do with Peter’s first epistle? Well, everything. Peter was attempting to prepare the household of faith for what was about to come upon it. I believe wholeheartedly that Peter receive revelation of what was to transpire, of the hardships and trials the church would have to go through, and inspired of the Holy Spirit, Peter writes to the church and tells them that without being sanctified, without giving God free reign of one’s heart, we have no hope of enduring to the end, and overcoming as we ought.
How can today’s church hope to endure hardship, trials, tribulations, persecution and even martyrdom if we are unwilling or unable to do away with the sins, vices, and predilections we hold close to our bosom?

I realize the following will come across like a lead balloon, but if you can’t break ties with your sin, if you can’t break ties with your addiction, if you can’t break ties with your lust, you will never have the strength and wherewithal to stand for the name Jesus in the face of certain death.

If we can’t live for Christ, we will never be willing to die for Him.
As the old adage so aptly puts it, ‘dying is easy…it’s the living that’s hard.’

It is only when we’ve surrendered our all, when there is nothing left to give, nothing left to surrender, nothing left to lay on the altar, that we can, with certainty, declare our unshakeable faithfulness to He who was faithful, no matter what the future might hold. If there are still things we are holding onto, if there are still vices, if there are still unconfessed sins, if there is still pride, then when we say we surrender all to Jesus, we’re lying to ourselves as well as those around us.

It’s the sins you keep close to your chest that will kill you, not the ones you’ve surrendered and laid down at the foot of the cross.

God must reign in our hearts unimpeded. He must reign in our hearts unrestrained. He must reign in our hearts unfettered, and He will accept nothing less, no matter how much we might like Him to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back