Jesus on Marriage...

And in other news

stopusingjesus.jpg

Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman. Why would you call Jesus a narrow-minded, bigoted asshole?

From Matthew 25.

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life. ”

Need more?

So are you saying that Denying Homosexuals Marriage is the same as not giving them food if they are Hungry?...

The Church Assists Homosexuals ALL of the time...

They simply are not going to Condone Homosexuality, say it's not Sin, or give in Sanction in Marriage.

Why are some of you Refusing to get this?

:)

peace...

Because we consider the source, and you are a hateful bigot.

Peace ...

From Matthew 25.

Need more?

So are you saying that Denying Homosexuals Marriage is the same as not giving them food if they are Hungry?...

They simply are not going to Condone Homosexuality, say it's not Sin, or give in Sanction in Marriage.

peace...

Peace ...

Jesus is a bigot according to you. That's kinda stupid on your part.

From Matthew 25.

Need more?

peace...

Peace ...

Yes, and a liar:

Faiths Allowing Same-Sex Marriages

United Church of Christ: The United Church of Christ was the first mainstream Christian church to fully support same-sex marriage and perform marriage ceremonies.
Jewish: Reform Judaism embraces same-sex marriage and rabbis can perform ceremonies.
Quaker: The willingness to perform gay marriages varies by meetinghouse, but there is some acceptance and performance of same-sex marriages among Quakers.
Metropolitan Community Church
Unitarian Universalist

Faiths Allowing Limited Same-Sex Marriage

Episcopal: In the Episcopal Church, priests are authorized to bless same-sex wedding ceremonies but not declare the marriage official or sign the marriage license. Episcopal priests in Eastern Massachusetts can fully marry same-sex couples without conditions.

Which Churches Allow Gay Marriage?

From Matthew 25.

Need more?

peace...

Peace ...

Ah... You can't deal with Reality... Got it.

I won't Waste time with you any longer. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Peace ...

Yes, and a liar:

United Church of Christ: The United Church of Christ was the first mainstream Christian church to fully support same-sex marriage and perform marriage ceremonies.
Jewish: Reform Judaism embraces same-sex marriage and rabbis can perform ceremonies.
Quaker: The willingness to perform gay marriages varies by meetinghouse, but there is some acceptance and performance of same-sex marriages among Quakers.
Unitarian Universalist

Episcopal: In the Episcopal Church, priests are authorized to bless same-sex wedding ceremonies but not declare the marriage official or sign the marriage license. Episcopal priests in Eastern Massachusetts can fully marry same-sex couples without conditions.

You are saying that the Book is Lie... And those Churches are doing the same. :thup:

Revelation 22:18-9:

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book."

Careful that Axe. :eusa_whistle:

peace...

You aren't God, mal... YOU don't get to quantify your neighbors sins and judge them as disqualified from a relationship with Christ. Condemnation of your neighbor for their sins is in fact an anathema to Christianity... Did you take the short bus to Sunday School too?

Also, since you know I am not Ravi and you continue with that lie, it just makes your self righteous act that much more hypocritical and your thread even more pathetic. Lies are sins too mal, so go find a new religion, huh?

Mal isn't GOD but he isn't wrong that being homosexual is considered a sin by the christian bible and faith. By being a sinner you may be a christian but would be considered a bad chrsitian just like if you had a abortion(murder someone) or stole from your neighbor. Those things are all considered sins by people who follow the bible and those who perpetrate such behaviors are not considered to be followers in good standing.

I'm so glad I'm not religious ;)

peace...

Peace ...

Yes, and a liar:

Unitarian Universalist

Nothing new here. There have always been wolves among the sheep.

You aren't God, mal... YOU don't get to quantify your neighbors sins and judge them as disqualified from a relationship with Christ. Condemnation of your neighbor for their sins is in fact an anathema to Christianity... Did you take the short bus to Sunday School too?

Also, since you know I am not Ravi and you continue with that lie, it just makes your self righteous act that much more hypocritical and your thread even more pathetic. Lies are sins too mal, so go find a new religion, huh?

Mal isn't GOD but he isn't wrong that being homosexual is considered a sin by the christian bible and faith. By being a sinner you may be a christian but would be considered a bad chrsitian just like if you had a abortion(murder someone) or stole from your neighbor. Those things are all considered sins by people who follow the bible and those who perpetrate such behaviors are not considered to be followers in good standing.

I'm so glad I'm not religious ;)

Asking the Church to give Sanction in Marriage to Homosexuality is the same as asking them to say that Murder and Rape are not Sin...

A Homosexual can be a Christian as long as they Acknowledge that Homosexuality is Sin and they Actively try to not Engage in that Sin.

They can't go to the Church and expect the Church to Embrace Sin.

Seriously Fucking Absurd.

peace...

I've already acknowledged that sins are mentioned in the Bible. So what?

Do you acknowledge that Mary Magdalene was one who was condemned by her neighbors for her sexual "sins" yet Jesus embraced her and used her to teach a certain specific lesson...?

Link?

Yeah, ignore me. I went out and got educated between when I posted, and now.

The Bible Means (What It Says Vs. What It Means): Where In the Bible Is Mary Magdalene a Prostitute?

:thup:

I missed whatever you originally said. ( :

peace...

Peace ...

Yes, and a liar:

Unitarian Universalist

Thanks. I think he's melting. He is definitely projecting.

Last edited:

peace...

Peace ...

Yes, and a liar:

Unitarian Universalist

THIS is the reason i don't associate myself with any Denomination. We're told that in the last days (whenever that will be) that many churches will be changed. They won't be following the doctrine of Jesus. The majority of churches have their own "man made rules"....rules that you would never find in the Bible, but that they have interpreted the Bible to fit their own agenda, not God's agenda. This is also the reason that REAL Christians will have to worship in secret, because they won't turn their backs on what God was actually instructing us to do & be.

Personally, I think they stopped following when they decided that the people in pain a) deserve it and b) should be given more pain.

That's not scriptural, by the way.

To me this thread seemed to be specifically about the Christ of the Bible.

Sure, some churches allow gay marriage and call themselves Christian. Some ministers don't even believe that Christ was resurrected. It's a different world from the Bible.

But in the Bible, Christ was quite clear about the intent of God and purpose of marriage as understood in that time. IMHO.

Mal, Revelations wasn't the last book of the Bible chronologically IIUC, so using that passage to caution against additions to or subtractions from the whole Bible is a little iffy.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

peace...

So you see homosexuals as wolves in sheep's clothing???

I'd say YOU claiming to speak for Jesus are the wolf in Christ's clothing here. :thup:

Do you acknowledge the NT condemns homosexuality, murder, drunkeness, gluttony, etc?

Do you acknowledge that Mary Magdalene was one who was condemned by her neighbors for her sexual "sins" yet Jesus embraced her and used her to teach a certain specific lesson...?

Link?

John 8:1-11

Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him.

^ like malcontent wolves in sheep's clothing ^

But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Cast The First Stone - Cast The First Stone Bible - Cast the First Stone Bible verse study on Cast the first stone Bible verse warning, Cast the first stone Bible verse explained, Cast the first stone Bible verse dangers and how the Cast the first st

Last edited:

Link?

John 8:1-11

Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him.

^ like wolves in sheep's clothing ^

But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Cast The First Stone - Cast The First Stone Bible - Cast the First Stone Bible verse study on Cast the first stone Bible verse warning, Cast the first stone Bible verse explained, Cast the first stone Bible verse dangers and how the Cast the first st

Link to that being Mary Magdalene?

Forum List

Back