Jesus in the Passover Meal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Passover Seder is an annual Jewish feast commemorating the events of the Jews being released from slavery by Egypt. The feast is completed in a set order with each step a symbol of an event. If you are familiar with Exodus and the 10 plagues and the parting of the sea story this is what the feast is about. What is most interesting is that most Jews do not make the connection that the steps taken in their ritual point right at the Messiah.

But first we start at the actual event. On the 10th plague in Exodus the Jews were to take the blood of an unblemished lamb put some on the top of the door and the left and right sides of the door so that death would pass over that home. What symbol does that make? Yeah, sign of the cross. John 1:29, Jesus is the lamb of God. The Passover lamb was not to have its bones broken. Despite it being common for those that were crucified, none of the bones of Jesus were broken. The lamb was to be sacrificed around 3PM. Jesus died around 3PM.

Let's start with the Matzah Unleavened (no yeast, no salt) bread. It is used to represent the day the Jews had to flee Egypt and had no time to let the bread rise. Leavening is also a symbol of sin. Today Jews do not know why the Matzah is pierced, stripped and baked in such a manner it looks like blood. It is Jesus at the cross.

upload_2017-4-10_6-15-8.png

Three matzah are taken and placed in a linen. The middle matzah is broken, and the larger broken piece is hidden in the home. After the meal the children in the home are to find this hidden piece, and the one who finds it receives and award. Jews have only theories as to why there are three and the middle one is broken and the larger piece hidden. Answer: Father, Son, Holy Spirit and the Son is broken and then buried. When the children find the hidden piece later - the resurrection.

There are four cups of wine taken at different stages of the meal. These four cups represent the four expressions of redemption mentioned in Exodus 6:6-7. Bring, Deliver, Redeem, and Take. “I will bring you out.” “I will free you from being slaves.” “I will redeem you.” “I will take you as my own people.”

In the Passover meal of the Last Supper Jesus drank from the first two cups. At the third cup he halted the feast when He took the bread, gave thanks, broke the bread and said This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. The cup of redemption. This instituted the tradition of communion. A remembrance of this third cup. But Jesus did not drink from the third cup. Later while on the cross Jesus said "I thirst". A sponge filled with wine vinegar was put to his lips. This was the third cup. The cup of redemption. When Jesus drank, He then said "It is finished" and died. The fourth cup was also not drunk. Jesus said he would drink it heaven with us.

if you do not pierce the matzoh it will RISE as it heats up ----and seem Leavened

So, an ancient Jewish ritual is really all about Jesus.

And Matza supposedly looks like blood because ... um, not sure why. It looks like baked bread to me.

And 3 of something always refers to the Christian trinity, because no one else on earth is allowed to use "3".

Here's a thought. Some Christians should stop trying to appropriate Jewish culture. It's like using the term "judeo-christian". There is no such thing, but some Christians like tack on on "judeo" because they think it brings them more status.

The Passover Seder is an annual Jewish feast commemorating the events of the Jews being released from slavery by Egypt. The feast is completed in a set order with each step a symbol of an event. If you are familiar with Exodus and the 10 plagues and the parting of the sea story this is what the feast is about. What is most interesting is that most Jews do not make the connection that the steps taken in their ritual point right at the Messiah.

But first we start at the actual event. On the 10th plague in Exodus the Jews were to take the blood of an unblemished lamb put some on the top of the door and the left and right sides of the door so that death would pass over that home. What symbol does that make? Yeah, sign of the cross. John 1:29, Jesus is the lamb of God. The Passover lamb was not to have its bones broken. Despite it being common for those that were crucified, none of the bones of Jesus were broken. The lamb was to be sacrificed around 3PM. Jesus died around 3PM.

Let's start with the Matzah Unleavened (no yeast, no salt) bread. It is used to represent the day the Jews had to flee Egypt and had no time to let the bread rise. Leavening is also a symbol of sin. Today Jews do not know why the Matzah is pierced, stripped and baked in such a manner it looks like blood. It is Jesus at the cross.

View attachment 121165

Three matzah are taken and placed in a linen. The middle matzah is broken, and the larger broken piece is hidden in the home. After the meal the children in the home are to find this hidden piece, and the one who finds it receives and award. Jews have only theories as to why there are three and the middle one is broken and the larger piece hidden. Answer: Father, Son, Holy Spirit and the Son is broken and then buried. When the children find the hidden piece later - the resurrection.

There are four cups of wine taken at different stages of the meal. These four cups represent the four expressions of redemption mentioned in Exodus 6:6-7. Bring, Deliver, Redeem, and Take. “I will bring you out.” “I will free you from being slaves.” “I will redeem you.” “I will take you as my own people.”

In the Passover meal of the Last Supper Jesus drank from the first two cups. At the third cup he halted the feast when He took the bread, gave thanks, broke the bread and said This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. The cup of redemption. This instituted the tradition of communion. A remembrance of this third cup. But Jesus did not drink from the third cup. Later while on the cross Jesus said "I thirst". A sponge filled with wine vinegar was put to his lips. This was the third cup. The cup of redemption. When Jesus drank, He then said "It is finished" and died. The fourth cup was also not drunk. Jesus said he would drink it heaven with us.
So it's based on a myth (he parting of the sea). Sorta like Santa Claus?

And Matza supposedly looks like blood because ... um, not sure why. It looks like baked bread to me.

And 3 of something always refers to the Christian trinity, because no one else on earth is allowed to use "3".

Here's a thought. Some Christians should stop trying to appropriate Jewish culture. It's like using the term "judeo-christian". There is no such thing, but some Christians like tack on on "judeo" because they think it brings them more status.

for interesting information on the number three and its symbolism in
the human cultures of the planet SEE FREUD. The symbolism of
unleavened bread is even more exciting------but I will stick to the original
reason for STICKING the dough baked to be matzoh------a blob of dough
baked on a hot rock-----will RISE (air trapped in the dough expands)
unless the dough is DOCKED ---that means holes PIERCED into the
unbaked dough------it will looked LEAVENED-------(your ritz crackers have
holes and even your graham crackers have holes---ie they are DOCKED)
People are not crackers-----but the romans did not care----they DOCKED
people------docking people and even docking animals is not allowed in Judaism-----
Breaking bones of animals renders them NOT KOSHER for eating because
it is considered something like death by torture. There is no ROMAN
in Passover. There was no ROMAN in Jesus------poor guy

View attachment 121165

some people DO make a salad with lots of grated beets to LOOK like
the red sea---------but other than a feature in the story----the splitting
of the red sea does not appear as a symbol in the Passover service----
unless I missed it because of the FOUR CUPS. Jesus did not drink the fouth
cup? poor guy

View attachment 121165

Santa claus is not part of the Passover seder-----we got ELIJAH. No reindeer----
Elijah flies around on a fiery CHARIOT probably by itself------no horses or
reindeer

View attachment 121165

>>placed on the doorposts of their houses as a sign that Israelites live in those homes.<<

More like a mezuzah that jews use today on their door posts

"Hear, O Israel, the LORD (is) our God, the LORD is One"

Jesus was the sacrificial lamb of passover symbolically, but much of that was placed in the narrative long after the fact to fit the symbol of jesus sacrifice.

Instead of smearing the door post the blood smears the heart/body the home of the follower. The bread is symbolic of the eating of lamb.

Most other faiths find the symbolism rather cannibalistic as if the people are actually drinking blood and eating human flesh.

Even many christians have omitted the eucharist and use only a simple cross if anything at all, without the suffering jesus.

As for the rest of it, the cups, is subjective

Vinegar was give to prolong the suffering, jesus died, appeared to die, far too quickly. It was laced with gall, used medicinally and as a poison at the time. In other text it is referred at water of hemlock.

Lets hope----under the circumstances----that it was hemlock---HOWEVER----
slightly soured wine ----to wit vinegar----was a popular nice refreshing drink
(?) back then. Anyone want to discuss freud's theories on the number
THREE? ----no? ok nevah mind

Pesach Sameach
But please stop paganising our Jewish holiday by lifting Lucifer Jesus high on our holiday.
Come on nobody is this oblivious.
1) passover the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god.
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.

Once again, I repeat:
The lamb of passover is a bad thing to place one as. The lamb was the Egyptian IDOL god.
stop fitting Jesus into everything least you make fools of yourselves in doing so.

We'll take that under advisement. Your concern has been duly noted.

One has to wonder about the constant nonsensical teachings of placing Jesus anywhere and everywhere but the really sick part is the need to symbolically consume him, digest him and then excrete him...One wonders if the ones teaching these crazy ideas are secretly laughing at the naive sheeple who eat up their crap to say the least...

One has to wonder about the constant nonsensical teachings of placing Jesus anywhere and everywhere but the really sick part is the need to symbolically consume him, digest him and then excrete him...One wonders if the ones teaching these crazy ideas are secretly laughing at the naive sheeple who eat up their crap to say the least...

It's the same ritual I spoke about that Podesta and friends are into.
The "Spirit Cooking" satanic ritual,
it represents the sadistic belief that eating the flesh gives you the power of that person.

Do you feel this way about manna from heaven too?

Do you feel this way about manna from heaven too?

I'm willing to bet that person doesn't know about manna.

Manna: God's Dog Food for people. :tomato:

Both of you know very little of what I know Manna was mushrooms..The Greeks referred to them as Ambrosia the food of the gods...The Israelites ate them to survive they had nothing to do with the Satanic ritual of eating ones Gd and feeling one was getting its power the practise got so bad that people used to eat parts of human bodies from dead mummies..There are even modern versions of it like Idi Amin did and what of course happened to the Ayatolah of Iran Humenei... Instead of looking to knock me or deflect the subject why can't you admit the practise is disgusting and without merit and show you are both grownups that understand this...That is the first part in dealing with things like this...

Most LIKELY the food falling from the sky (Manna) were the migrating birds which fell exhausted from their long journey down the Nile region.
Moses being Egyptian Royalty educated would know this occurance as well as know how to get water that flows from within the rocks by breaking off the tip.
Has mushrooms ever fallen from the sky due to sand storms? Perhaps that or stored grains? Then maybe that is a possibility.
I have heard of flesh falling from the sky here in the U.S., most likely vultures dropping them from their prey. There's been fish raining from the sky due to strange storms taking up droplets of tiny minnows raining down the eventual heavier grown minnows rain down.
It's possible the Nile had a tornadic waterspout from the Nile or marshes that formed over land.
There have been reports of raining frogs and fish dating back to ancient civilization.

Investigate & Consider all possibilities.
Since we know 100% that the Jesus stories are plagiarized and he feed the masses with sudden miraculous amounts of fish, then perhaps that is a borrowed Egyptian or Moses accounted fish rain legend, making Moses Manna more likely fish.
That my friends is how you deduce probabilities.

Last edited:
Both of you know very little of what I know Manna was mushrooms..The Greeks referred to them as Ambrosia the food of the gods...The Israelites ate them to survive

Manna, bread from heaven, the food of angels, is a metaphor for teaching from God.

When it was written that the word became flesh, the author was establishing that the preexisting metaphor for the word of God, manna or teaching from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor brought into the world for the life of the world by Jesus.

To eat bread from heaven, the word that became flesh, the body of Christ being the body of the teaching that he received from God, one must devour it with their ear and digest it through the understanding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back