Jeff Zucker resigns from CNN

Zucker was fired from CNN because he was having an affair with a woman older that 17 years old!:auiqs.jpg:

You know, CNN is a den of perversity so....that's what happens there! LOL

I am not buying the resignation.
He was allowed to resign.
It is no secret he didn't have a good relationship with Time Warner execs. And then they circumvented his authority by making other CNN top execs report to them instead of Zucker.
Couple that with the recent interview where AT&T CEO John Stankey mentions "needed changes" at CNN.

He was fired.

CNN is the leader in Left Wing Extremist Yellow Journalism.

Please, FOX is 100% propaganda.

1643938718139.png

This thread isn’t about Fox and your whining about them. It’s about Zucker, the pervert at CNN. Fox has zero to do with his odd “resignation”. Likely worse stuff coming down the pipelines.
I was responding to another comment which had nothing to do with you.

He obviously Weinstein'ed this poor woman, using his power as her boss to force her to accept his affections...where are the Me Too'ers?
They both lived in the same building when both were married. Her family lived directly above his. She too was quite powerful and there was no coercion. Once they were both divorced, they attended company functions together.

CNN was recently acquired by Discovery. CNN is hemorrhaging money.

Anyone who actually believes that he resigned due to a long-standing, consensual relationship with another high-ranking media professional is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Jeff Zucker didn't run CNN into the ditch, he ran it into the Grand Canyon. Worse, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Today, FOX News has more Democrat viewers than does CNN. Many of their shows have fewer than a million viewers.

Their credibility is totally gone. It has been gone for a long time. Obviously, they are slow learners. To this day, they are promoting stories that are simply not true. It's really bizarre.

Forum List

Back