Jeff Zucker resigns from CNN

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Soooo...

Jeff Zucker resigns from CNN

"As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo's tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years," Zucker told employees in a memo. "I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn't. I was wrong. As a result, I am resigning today."

Whom did he shagged, beside Allison Gollust... Don Lemon?

"CNN president Jeff Zucker resigned Wednesday, writing in a memo that he did not disclose a relationship he had with a senior executive at CNN. “As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo’s tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years,” Zucker wrote. “I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn’t. I was wrong.”

His relationship was with Allison Gollust, the network’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer. She is one of the key decision makers at CNN and she said she is not leaving the network. “Jeff and I have been close friends and professional partners for over 20 years,” she wrote. “Recently, our relationship changed during COVID. I regret that we didn’t disclose it at the right time. I’m incredibly proud of my time at CNN and look forward to continuing the great work we do everyday.”

Lol @ relationship changed during COVID....guess that COVID lockdown resulted in something else getting locked down.....Wonder what the wife has to say about it?? Or is he divorced?? Matter of fact, I wonder what the other chick's husband has to say about it?? or is she divorced?? Anyhoo, he was fired because he sucks and their ratings tanked...he is just saving face.....Funny how the chick he was caught fucking announced that she isn't going anywhere -- which leads me to believe that there is going to be more coming out.....But it will still be business as usual at CNN -- they will just replace him with another corporate shill who pushes the "both sides do it" narrative while remaining the main reason of why its wrong to push news as entertainment more than information.

Last edited:

"CNN president Jeff Zucker resigned Wednesday, writing in a memo that he did not disclose a relationship he had with a senior executive at CNN. “As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo’s tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years,” Zucker wrote. “I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn’t. I was wrong.”

His relationship was with Allison Gollust, the network’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer. She is one of the key decision makers at CNN and she said she is not leaving the network. “Jeff and I have been close friends and professional partners for over 20 years,” she wrote. “Recently, our relationship changed during COVID. I regret that we didn’t disclose it at the right time. I’m incredibly proud of my time at CNN and look forward to continuing the great work we do everyday.”

Lol @ relationship changed during COVID....guess that COVID lockdown resulted in something else getting locked down.....Wonder what the wife has to say about it?? Matter of fact, I wonder what the other chick's husband has to say about it?? Knowing these folks, he probably watched....Anyhoo....Any dude who cheats on his wife, lies about it, get caught -- clearly has too much going on to be trusted to run any type of major organization -- especially a corporate owned media organization....Funny how the chick he was caught fucking announced that she isn't going anywhere -- which leads me to believe that there is going to be more coming out.....But it will still be business as usual at CNN -- they will just replace him with another corporate shill who pushes the "both sides do it" narrative while remaining the main reason of why its wrong to push news as entertainment more than information.

He was divorced in 2019. If this started during COVID it was after his divorce.

All he is probably "guilty" of is a clause in his contract or company policy that requires someone in HR or Legal being notified if you are fooling around consensually with someone in a position inferior to your own.

The reason behind these policies is to prevent actual sexual harassment via intimidation or position abuse, but to me it's more about a company putting its nose where it doesn't belong.

When did the left go from free love to sex abhorring puritans?

He was divorced in 2019. If this started during COVID it was after his divorce.

All he is probably "guilty" of is a clause in his contract or company policy that requires someone in HR or Legal being notified if you are fooling around consensually with someone in a position inferior to your own.

The reason behind these policies is to prevent actual sexual harassment via intimidation or position abuse, but to me it's more about a company putting its nose where it doesn't belong.

When did the left go from free love to sex abhorring puritans?
Yes he was divorced at the time....I think the other woman was probably divorced too..

But that ain't why he was fired...he was fired because the ratings tanked at CNN ....this is just his way of saving face

Forum List

Back