CNN is collapsing

According to the Right, CNN has been dying forever... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Thank god they they are not in the funeral business...

Why does the right find it so hard to ignore CNN... I think they must have figured their news stations are struggling to tell them any news straight...

Fox News must go like, it is raining to morrow because the leftist have taken control o the weather with their jewish space lasers but don't worry Matt Gaetz childcare facility is organising a book burning for the weekend...

There are quite a few reporting it problem is those msm freaks have taught others “ the source is fake” when they win your results are what happens.

The good news is these pigs are losing too many ppl are catching on to the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK lies

Half the public has no clue that the CIA dumped 600 million into Washington Post so they could help CLINTON lie her fkg ass off.
2013 Bezos bought the Washington Post--later that year, the CIA gave Bezos via Amazon a $600 million contract for cloud services---more than twice what Bezos paid for the POST who then was carrying Hilliary water and is/was the political rag for her and other dems.

The FBs, lib news etc value is NOT in advertising...........its in their ability to spread propaganda.

Thank god they they are not in the funeral business...

Why does the right find it so hard to ignore CNN... I think they must have figured their news stations are struggling to tell them any news straight...

Fox News must go like, it is raining to morrow because the leftist have taken control o the weather with their jewish space lasers but don't worry Matt Gaetz childcare facility is organising a book burning for the weekend...
CNN as news has been dead a long time-------their value is in propaganda for the swamp mainly for the dems.

I have to be honest, I would not have known there was CNN+ if not for this forum.

Why would anyone pay for news when it is on 30 channels 24 hours a day as it it?
Agreed...

CNN are better to do deals with small online operations like TLDR US (https://www.youtube.com/c/TLDRNewsUS)...

There is so much good well researched content online that would love the exposure that CNN could bring...

That one TLDR are British and means Too Long Didn't Read... They made there name during the Brexit negotiations as explaining very complicated issues in about 10 mins from complete novice to expert..

Look at example, very independent and trusted:

Agreed...

CNN are better to do deals with small online operations like TLDR US (https://www.youtube.com/c/TLDRNewsUS)...

There is so much good well researched content online that would love the exposure that CNN could bring...

That one TLDR are British and means Too Long Didn't Read... They made there name during the Brexit negotiations as explaining very complicated issues in about 10 mins from complete novice to expert..

Look at example, very independent and trusted:

I get the TLDR new letter via email, have been for about a month now. I am liking it so far.

I get my news from a super duper unpartisan 100% fair media source, but it's a secret so I can't tell you who.

Wait... seriously?
You watch CNN and have no problem with what you see?
Talk about blind partisanship.... damn.
I tend to tune out the talking head parts and pickup on the news parts. I do FOX NEWS the same way. There are no talking head viewpoints on either side, better than mine. Fk them all.
This morning I was listening to FOX NEWS and for some reason, they tried to give me 30 to 45 minutes of live stream testimony of Pirates of the Caribbean guy, suing his ex-wife for something she must have said about him, as if any adults of normal intelligence gives a damn. Turning one channel up, CNN was reporting from the ground in Ukraine. 3 Channels up PMSNBC was reporting on inflation, unemployment. Comparatively, FOX clearly sucked for at least 45 minutes straight. You got to know when to change the channel or just turn it off. I changed to M.A.S.H. and continued to read.

I tend to tune out the talking head parts and pickup on the news parts. I do FOX NEWS the same way. There are no talking head viewpoints on either side, better than mine. Fk them all.
This morning I was listening to FOX NEWS and for some reason, they tried to give me 30 to 45 minutes of live stream testimony of Pirates of the Caribbean guy, suing his ex-wife for something she must have said about him, as if any adults of normal intelligence gives a damn. Turning one channel up, CNN was reporting from the ground in Ukraine. 3 Channels up PMSNBC was reporting on inflation, unemployment. Comparatively, FOX clearly sucked for at least 45 minutes straight. You got to know when to change the channel or just turn it off. I changed to M.A.S.H. and continued to read.

Clinton = C NEWS NETWORK see CNN——- omg you watch CNN you have got to be fkn kidding me bahahha.

A report in Axios detailed the collapse of CNN+, the premium news subscription service headlined by former longtime Fox News anchor Chris Wallace.

In December, radio host Howard Stern was among many who mocked the news that Wallace had left Fox to join CNN+.

"People don't want CNN, who the hell's gonna pay for CNN+? I mean are they outta their minds?" Stern joked. "Good luck bein' seen on that thing!"

Later reports surfaced that Wallace was growing frustrated that plans for the subscription channel were imploding due to the resignation of Jeff Zucker in the wake of revelations about an inappropriate relationship with an underling.

At least they provide for entertainment much like watching the Three Stooges.

But CNN will never go completely under, since it has the full backing of the Federal government and George Soros.
Chris Wallace was never as smart as his father. He made his big move to CNN at the worst possible time and I was damn glad to see him leave.

I can't watch either for any length of time.
Fox has the hate filled screaming maniac Judge Janine, who they promoted to the Five. I use to watch that at least a couple times a week a few years ago. I never watch it anymore. I have no desire whatsoever to listen to a screaming hate filled bitch scream DEMOCRATS!!! DEMOCRATS!! DEMOCRATS!!! anymore than to watch ANYONE on CNN say TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!
It is all madness to watch them at all.

I can't watch either for any length of time.
Fox has the hate filled screaming maniac Judge Janine, who they promoted to the Five. I use to watch that at least a couple times a week a few years ago. I never watch it anymore. I have no desire whatsoever to listen to a screaming hate filled bitch scream DEMOCRATS!!! DEMOCRATS!! DEMOCRATS!!! anymore than to watch ANYONE on CNN say TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!
It is all madness to watch them at all.
OMG! Judge J on The Five {Neo-Cons faking MAGA}!

OMG! Judge J on The Five {Neo-Cons faking MAGA}!
She is worse than Ann Coulter. Half as smart, and can't back up what she says other than looking at you while twitching and screaming "whaddya mean???... DEMOCRATS!!!.... AAAUUUGHH!!!
She is one of the worst on TV and Fox promoted her.

I hate to see Fox slowly turning into the "Anti-CNN". They were waaaay better than anyone else for years. But over the past 7-8 years they turned into America's favorite choir program.
CNN has been bad for what... at least 15 years. At least. You have whacked out YouTubers that literally have more viewership than CNN.

Forum List

Back