CNN is collapsing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A report in Axios detailed the collapse of CNN+, the premium news subscription service headlined by former longtime Fox News anchor Chris Wallace.

In December, radio host Howard Stern was among many who mocked the news that Wallace had left Fox to join CNN+.

"People don't want CNN, who the hell's gonna pay for CNN+? I mean are they outta their minds?" Stern joked. "Good luck bein' seen on that thing!"

Later reports surfaced that Wallace was growing frustrated that plans for the subscription channel were imploding due to the resignation of Jeff Zucker in the wake of revelations about an inappropriate relationship with an underling.

At least they provide for entertainment much like watching the Three Stooges.

But CNN will never go completely under, since it has the full backing of the Federal government and George Soros.

A report in Axios detailed the collapse of CNN+, the premium news subscription service headlined by former longtime Fox News anchor Chris Wallace.

In December, radio host Howard Stern was among many who mocked the news that Wallace had left Fox to join CNN+.

"People don't want CNN, who the hell's gonna pay for CNN+? I mean are they outta their minds?" Stern joked. "Good luck bein' seen on that thing!"

Later reports surfaced that Wallace was growing frustrated that plans for the subscription channel were imploding due to the resignation of Jeff Zucker in the wake of revelations about an inappropriate relationship with an underling.

But CNN will never go completely under, since it has the full backing of the Federal government and George Soros.

So is Netflix. POwer of the people to drop these leftist insane nutjob ways. These loons need jack slapped back to reality.

It is amazing that Axios is reporting this. No other rag is as far left as Axios.

There are quite a few reporting it problem is those msm freaks have taught others “ the source is fake” when they win your results are what happens.

The good news is these pigs are losing too many ppl are catching on to the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK lies

Half the public has no clue that the CIA dumped 600 million into Washington Post so they could help CLINTON lie her fkg ass off.

According to the Right, CNN has been dying forever... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

CNN collapsing... probably a result of business failure caused by selling a bogus product.

While claiming to be a 'news' outlet, its important to report some degree of actual fact, rather than distortion, misleading, selective, biased and frequently fictitious information. (Also know as 'propaganda' in some circles.)

In short, its hard to make money selling BS.

A video streaming service as an offshoot of a cable news service? Evolution of video news? Bad concept from the beginning. I watch a lot of news on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, BBC, CBS, NBC, etc. I read and discuss on here frequently, especially during boring, shitty weather. Other than having to pick between the opinion BS common to all infotainment news offerings of the right and left, I have nothing particularly against CNN. That said, I would never consider joining a streaming service for their crap. I can't for the life of me, think where they got the idea, it could draw a financially viable audience base. If you can't get new oriented people like me or the other non-extreme members on here (and I doubt any, on here were rushing to get on board) you don't have a product to draw or sell.

When a network picks up Weasel Wallace after the debate charade, should they be surprised when their headline service they hired him for fails?

Maybe Americans are paying attention after all...
paying attention, but these are long term shifts and changes.

the latest American Civil was is being fought online.

What made CNN think people would pay extra to watch something they already are not watching? I can only imagine what the promos must have been for CNN Plus if you don’t watch CNN get CNN Plus so you can not watch even more.

CNN+ is not CNN. Your title is a bit of an over-reach. But i get it..gotta roll some wish fulfillment into the pkg., right?

In the end I think that almost all mass media news is going away. Why pay for slick packaging when confirmation bias is so easy to find via social media? If one wants objectivity one must do their own legwork. The few that do are ignored, since they have little or no power and most people would rather an attractive lie that echoes their beliefs.

It's worse than it seems.

Main CNN is being restructured.

I have to be honest, I would not have known there was CNN+ if not for this forum.

Why would anyone pay for news when it is on 30 channels 24 hours a day as it it?

Forum List

Back