Jeff Zucker resigns from CNN

Zucker is a sucker!

"at the network for known for lies, they keep dropping like flies! good riddance, Zucker. don't let the door hit you on the way out...or else CNN will accuse the door of a hate crime" - Gutfeld

Last edited:
This isn't anything new. Most of these media big wigs think that grabbing a little subordinate tail is one of their fringe benefits.
When they`re caught on tape bragging about sexual assault the GOP will want them to run for president. The hypocrisy here isn`t surprising.

He would not have been forced to resign if there wasn’t a lot worse news about to hit. This is just a temporary bandaid. The shit is going to hit the fan in a few days, including other heads about to roll in CNN and possibly even criminal charges For some. Zucker and the Democrats completely corrupted CNN and drove it into the ground. The Cuomos have the goods on CNN and they will make sure the set it in fire.

He would not have been forced to resign if there wasn’t a lot worse news about to hit. This is just a temporary bandaid. The shit is going to hit the fan in a few days, including other heads about to roll in CNN and possibly even criminal charges For some. Zucker and the Democrats completely corrupted CNN and drove it into the ground. The Cuomos have the goods on CNN and they will make sure the set it in fire.

Rats fleeing the ship.

This is a completed manufactured reason for departure.

Why didn't the bitch quit too?

If the MISSTEP was not reporting they were FUCKING, why is it only he has to resign?

Remember this one?

CNN defends Iraq footage | TV news | The Guardian

Thu 26 Oct 2006 07.27 EDT CNN has detailed and defended how it came upon controversial footage of American soldiers being killed by Iraqi insurgents. The network broadcast a …

I am not buying the resignation.
He was allowed to resign.
It is no secret he didn't have a good relationship with Time Warner execs. And then they circumvented his authority by making other CNN top execs report to them instead of Zucker.
Couple that with the recent interview where AT&T CEO John Stankey mentions "needed changes" at CNN.

He was fired.

Zucker has eviscerated the entire credibility of the US Soviet media complex forever

I am sure his replacement will be the same

Like somebody said ....:laugh:

"Why can't the men who work for CNN keep their ding dongs in their pants?"
Don't forget about Roger Ailes at FOX who sexually harassed Gretchen Carlson, Megan Kelly, and others.

I think it's more about the POWER trip for these guys and less about the NETWORK.

Zucker has eviscerated the entire credibility of the US Soviet media complex forever

I am sure his replacement will be the same
They are going to do an affirmative action replacement---I would think certainly female--likely one with color.

Forum List

Back