Jason Chaffetz: Dear Republican Trump haters – What did you get for your trade?

He lost because his policies, mouth, and callous actions didn't make Americans safe or safer, in this pandemic.

That's the bottom line.

Look. Look at the pictures. Look.

This is what a cataclysmic failed presidency looks like 8 months in.

I have never seen anything like this. Never.

No, Trump did a horrible job. His ego and thin skin couldn't handle his opposition and he wasted most of his time fighting against them and giving them fuel instead of forging coalitions and unity and getting meaningful things done for our country.

Joe is slow walking ahead, I'm not a fan of several things that he is doing but he is far far far better than Trump.
and your hate won't let you see things honestly.

that's you. no one else, just you.

Defeating the orange man was what was best for America. The dude was a disaster and a national embarrassment

He was against the world, constant investigations and impeachments. As I said on here, and it's ironic in some ways as they are now part of the "Quad", but Japan, India and Australia loved Trump. They were in the minority of most of the world looking for a China First world, which they may soon get.

The GOP were not friends of Trumps supporters any more than McCain was a friend to the Tea Party supporters. If they would have supported him and told McCain "you're no longer the face of the Party", Trump would be in office today.

Bush and his pals were duped again, assuming his Establishment GOP could maintain enough pressure to keep the U.S in Afghanistan. Obama probably told Biden, "send my regards to Bush. Jokes on you Jack, we are leaving".

20 Years is long enough. I do feel for the soldiers who sacrificed so much. What were the leaders doing there to ensure their efforts were for a lasting peace?

Last edited:
He is absolutely right in the statement that the outcome in Afghanistan wouldnt likely had been any different if Trump were president. Trump initiated the leave and even criticize Biden for waiting so long to get the troops out. I dont know what rock Jason has been hiding under but COVID hit during Trumps reign and caused an economic disaster. Gas prices, supply chain issues, employment issues all were created during that time when Trump was still leader. To imply that conditions would be back to where they were in 2019 is just absurd. Jason is a kook anyways. Just looking for media buzz from trumps base since he quit public service to be a Fox News talking head. Yawn.

Trump would have NEVER--and I mean NEVER--left American troops and allies on the ground like Biden did.

And the vast majority of Americans know this

His policies made America safer. Dim petulant whining always fucks America in the ass.
You need to work on your sentence structure too. You made it sound like "Dim petulant whining always fucks America in the ass" are his policies that you referenced in the first sentence.

No, Trump did a horrible job. His ego and thin skin couldn't handle his opposition and he wasted most of his time fighting against them and giving them fuel instead of forging coalitions and unity and getting meaningful things done for our country.

Joe is slow walking ahead, I'm not a fan of several things that he is doing but he is far far far better than Trump.
Joe lost the war...in one weekend....you can't erase that no matter what you say....

He was against the world, constant investigations and impeachments. As I said on here, and it's ironic in some ways as they are now part of the "Quad", but Japan, India and Australia loved Trump. They were in the minority of most of the world looking for a China First world, which they may soon get.

The GOP were not friends of Trumps supporters any more than McCain was a friend to the Tea Party supporters. If they would have supported him and told McCain "you're no longer the face of the Party", Trump would be in office today.

Bush and his pals were duped again, assuming his Establishment GOP could maintain enough pressure to keep the U.S in Afghanistan. Obama probably told Biden, "send my regards to Bush. Jokes on you Jack, we are leaving".

20 Years is long enough. I do feel for the soldiers who sacrificed so much. What were the leaders doing there to ensure their efforts were for a lasting peace?
Yes, I see us leaving and the ensuing disaster. Now we have another terrorist run nation to deal with. Super smart move! What a waste of time, efforts and lives... 20 years of building flushed in a month.

Trump would have NEVER--and I mean NEVER--left American troops and allies on the ground like Biden did.

And the vast majority of Americans know this
Trump policy is exactly what is playing out... We saw the same thing happen in Syria. Pull our troops and let the Terroists take over. What a waste. Joe was also an idiot to go along with it the way that he did.

Joe lost the war...in one weekend....you can't erase that no matter what you say....
What war? Trump pulled us out... There was no war, just retreat, Biden should not have finished it the way he did but all in all both men made stupid moves.

The pandemic which has killed millions around the world. That's the problem, as I said from day one, the blame should have and should still remain on China. Instead it was politicized and I warned Americans, and Canadians who did the same, "you are going to regret doing this, it is a virus".

Now, is the U.S out of the woods after a year without Trump? Did Trump blocking flights from China and pushing for the vaccine help the world or not?

I remain astonished at the lack of logical analysis in the world today. Trumps policies were very good for America. They are largely depleted now. Don't focus on mean words or insensitive comments, focus on policies and if they work or not. That's the situation the world is in, at war with China, we aren't in peacetime.

It is what it is, I'm just a foreigner with no vote. Don't say you weren't warned though. Biden and his administration weren't shy about where America was going. Many of the Establishment GOP are just as at fault as they watch your southern border become the potential new landing ground for Taliban...
If it leaked from a lab in China with China hiding it, does make them responsible for its release in to the world....no question.

But that is absolutely not involved with how president Trump handled the crisis here in the USA.

They are totally separate issues.

What war? Trump pulled us out... There was no war, just retreat, Biden should not have finished it the way he did but all in all both men made stupid moves.
Trump is not in charge....Joe is....if you think you can lay this on Trump you are dumber than I thought....
Joe needs to step down today....

So you feel safe now? LOL
Do you?

I'm not afraid...I live in a pretty safe area.... We've had 49 cases of covid since the beginning of the pandemic through yesterday.... But my area took it seriously and followed CDC and our governor's guidelines.

I am concerned for my parents in their 80s and my older sister who has asthma, with all three of them at high risk of dying...and living in Florida with DeSantis as governor.

Trump is not in charge....Joe is....if you think you can lay this on Trump you are dumber than I thought....
Joe needs to step down today....
Joe needs to step down for withdrawing troops?! Were you calling for Trump to step down for the same reasons?

I agree it was a stupid move and Joe has responsibility for that but it was also Trumps policy and the wheels were in motion. Trump went from 13K troops to 2K and wanted everybody out by last May. He ragged on Biden for going too slow. Stop being a partisan hack and show that you can see simple reality.

You must be kidding...are you watching the news?....Joe hasn't been right about anything in over 50 years of public service....and you voted for him....you are not very smart.....
Hey, I got facts on my side.... Americans told President Trump,

YOU'RE FIRED!

by 7 plus million more votes!

Besides his perpetual lying and constant chaos via tweet, his reckless, waxed cold response to covid was what gave him his loss imo.

Slade3200
I gotta laugh at your statement.

Trump wasn't a politician. While he was POTUS this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs al across this country and a great economy. Then we had that very convenient Chinese virus which China should be blamed for.

Trump had the border handled very well. Once Biden took over he fucked America over big time.

You voted for that idiot and I'm hoping the country can survive four years of that stuttering fuck.

Forum List

Back