Jason Chaffetz: Dear Republican Trump haters – What did you get for your trade?

Hey, I got facts on my side.... Americans told President Trump,

YOU'RE FIRED!

by 7 plus million more votes!

Besides his perpetual lying and constant chaos via tweet, his reckless, waxed cold response to covid was what gave him his loss imo.
Actually it was Dominion working hand in hand with the democrat party.
You think his tweets were so horrific?

As bad as the mess that the dementia wracked president
who now wanders the grounds of the White House, like a nursing home resident who wanders
away from this residence, seems unable to do anything about?

As bad as the disaster in Afghanistan? As bad as the neighborhoods in Chicago, which Joe flew
specifically to to let Lori Lightfoot know she was doing a great job and had his support?
As bad as our rising inflation index? As bad as Joe Biden's continuous super spreader events
on the Southern border as he tells children to mask up?

You will pay the political price very soon for your hubris and lack of care for your policies and
the pain they have put American citizens in.
Keep squawking about Donald Trump's tweets (not a favorite habit of mine, but hardly
something to remove a very successful sitting president over).

It lets us know you don't get it still and the democrats have run aground.

Elections have consequences. Americans voted accordingly in a free, democratic election and thus no one should complain about what they KNEW the policies were going to be.

I sip my tea with a head shake and a shrug as the old, predictable Neo-Cons and their pals remember how much effort they applied to ensure Trump lost. It seems to me open borders and foreign oil is cool as long as there is a 15% chance they can continue wars in a desert somewhere. Some in the Senate (we all know who the anti-Trumpers are) are now shocked of the outcome in Afghanistan, Jokes on you Jack!

Many supported Trumps policies while acknowledging that he wasn't the most diplomatic. They understood the risk/reward continuum. It seems that to cut through the B.S and efforts of those who did NOT want America First, he needed to be a wildcard. His policies were working for America.

Heads up to the U.S intel agencies, keep an eye on India. I'm sensing a disturbance in the Force simply by watching their media and citizens comments. With the fear of Pakistans growing influence, they may become more their interest again rather than China. Which means, they might consider getting closer to Russia and their coalition in order to protect their own security. The rapid collapse of a country in their region by a radical Islamic, funded by their enemies, will often do that to a country.

I'm not even suggesting the same outcome wouldn't have happened if Trump was in power, but I have to think the Taliban would not have been nearly as bold. Trump struck fear in ally and enemy alike because he was unpredictable. We saw his use of MOABs.

A little less than a year ago, a significant number of independent and Republican voters decided to trade bad tweets for bad policy. Today, your Twitter feed is void of President Trump's tweets. But the price was high.

Gone are the good policies that drove the Trump economy and made the world a safer place. In their place are policies antithetical to prosperity, freedom and security.

You traded energy efficiency for dependency on the Middle East. Whereas a year ago you enjoyed inexpensive gas, high paying energy jobs, and fewer incentives to entangle ourselves in Middle Eastern politics, today President Biden is begging OPEC to produce more oil. Apparently, his climate agenda can handle more oil production as long as Americans aren't the ones profiting from it.
Sorry the Trump Economic Policy led to:
  • Unpaid tax cuts for the rich
  • High Unemployment
  • Negative GDP
  • Massive Borrowings
  • China setting up a trading block with US Allies
  • Trade wars with US Allies which US lost more
  • Lack of investment in infrastructure
Trump & GOP couldn't run on policies in 2020, it was that bad... They actually had no platform... GOP and Trump were afraid to tell the people what they stand for or what they were going to do...

• Mexico didn't pay for the wall
  • China are more powerful than before Trump
  • Iran is closer to a bomb
  • All US allies had lost trust in a Trump led US
  • US leadership was the butt of jokes among other world leaders while there people were pitied
  • Race relations were actively worse and Trump only added fuel to the fire
  • Climate Change is getting worse and US are firmly in the back seat

Sorry the Trump Economic Policy led to:
  • Unpaid tax cuts for the rich
  • High Unemployment
  • Negative GDP
  • Massive Borrowings
  • China setting up a trading block with US Allies
  • Trade wars with US Allies which US lost more
  • Lack of investment in infrastructure
Trump & GOP couldn't run on policies in 2020, it was that bad... They actually had no platform... GOP and Trump were afraid to tell the people what they stand for or what they were going to do...

• Mexico didn't pay for the wall
  • China are more powerful than before Trump
  • Iran is closer to a bomb
  • All US allies had lost trust in a Trump led US
  • US leadership was the butt of jokes among other world leaders while there people were pitied
  • Race relations were actively worse and Trump only added fuel to the fire
  • Climate Change is getting worse and US are firmly in the back seat
China was far stronger before Trump, and they will become stronger still without him since no one will call out U.S companies who arm China.

The first decision made by Germany when Trump lost was to sign a trade agreement with China, against the wishes of the Biden administration.

Ditto for the pushback by the U.K, who have now embraced China more with once in awhile letting out a mousey squeak when it's politically advantageous.

Joe needs to step down for withdrawing troops?! Were you calling for Trump to step down for the same reasons?

I agree it was a stupid move and Joe has responsibility for that but it was also Trumps policy and the wheels were in motion. Trump went from 13K troops to 2K and wanted everybody out by last May. He ragged on Biden for going too slow. Stop being a partisan hack and show that you can see simple reality.
dude you *are* a pure partisan hack.

Slade3200
I gotta laugh at your statement.

Trump wasn't a politician. While he was POTUS this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs al across this country and a great economy. Then we had that very convenient Chinese virus which China should be blamed for.

Trump had the border handled very well. Once Biden took over he fucked America over big time.

You voted for that idiot and I'm hoping the country can survive four years of that stuttering fuck.
Haha, so we were doing great until... Yeah isn't that always the story? Something happens that causes good or bad things? Fact is the last year of Trumps presidency was a complete disaster. Yes there was a virus... But also yes, Trump blew it and left the country in shambles.

By what measure did Trump have the border handled well? Besides just listening to his lies and brags?? Do you think the numbers back up that claim? Care to show them?

Slade3200 so what do you want? A ONE PARTY system with only the Far Left in 100% control?
Hello no. I want a no party system where the best and brightest rise to the top because of their ideas and resumes not because they can raise the most money from lobbyists. If we must have parties then I would prefer to see more of them all with an actual shot of gaining power.

Slade3200
That's easy. He gave ICE and Border patrol all they needed to get their jobs done and he made an agreement with Mexico to send their Army to their Southern Border to stop the convoys with fake asylum seekers from reaching our border.

Any that made it to our border had to wait in Mexico for their court date instead of being in America and disappearing.

As for the virus you can blame China for every death from THEIR virus. If they had locked their country down the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with it. Oh and if you blame Trump for the deaths during his time as POTUS then you have to blame Biden for all the deaths since he became POTUS.

Slade3200
That's easy. He gave ICE and Border patrol all they needed to get their jobs done and he made an agreement with Mexico to send their Army to their Southern Border to stop the convoys with fake asylum seekers from reaching our border.

Any that made it to our border had to wait in Mexico for their court date instead of being in America and disappearing.

As for the virus you can blame China for every death from THEIR virus. If they had locked their country down the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with it. Oh and if you blame Trump for the deaths during his time as POTUS then you have to blame Biden for all the deaths since he became POTUS.
How did those policies effect the actual numbers at the border? You say it was under control. Show the numbers to show that Trumps policies controlled things. You are just repeating talking points. not pointing to actual results.

Slade3200

As for the Virus I can blame China for their part and I can blame Trump for his part. Just like a can blame an arsonist for lighting a forest fire and I can also Blame the fire department if they don't warn a community to evacuate and they get burnt and die.

How did those policies effect the actual numbers at the border? You say it was under control. Show the numbers to show that Trumps policies controlled things. You are just repeating talking points. not pointing to actual results.
You have to be brain dead not to know that the number of illegals have exploded. We will have over 2 million by the end of the year. Last year we had about 20,000

You have to be brain dead not to know that the number of illegals have exploded. We will have over 2 million by the end of the year. Last year we had about 20,000
I never said the numbers haven't exploded. Why do you need to lie and put words in my mouth to hang in a debate? If you can't have an honest talk then don't bother.

According to plain old logic. "Idiot logic" is what Dims use as a substitute.
Plain old logic can understand what Trump did and what Biden did and give an honest account that both played a large part in whats happening today.

Forum List

Back