Jason Chaffetz: Dear Republican Trump haters – What did you get for your trade?

I never said the numbers haven't exploded. Why do you need to lie and put words in my mouth to hang in a debate? If you can't have an honest talk then don't bother.Then what does "Show the numbers to show that Trumps policies controlled things" mean?

Elections have consequences. Americans voted accordingly in a free, democratic election and thus no one should complain about what they KNEW the policies were going to be.

I sip my tea with a head shake and a shrug as the old, predictable Neo-Cons and their pals remember how much effort they applied to ensure Trump lost. It seems to me open borders and foreign oil is cool as long as there is a 15% chance they can continue wars in a desert somewhere. Some in the Senate (we all know who the anti-Trumpers are) are now shocked of the outcome in Afghanistan, Jokes on you Jack!

Many supported Trumps policies while acknowledging that he wasn't the most diplomatic. They understood the risk/reward continuum. It seems that to cut through the B.S and efforts of those who did NOT want America First, he needed to be a wildcard. His policies were working for America.

Heads up to the U.S intel agencies, keep an eye on India. I'm sensing a disturbance in the Force simply by watching their media and citizens comments. With the fear of Pakistans growing influence, they may become more their interest again rather than China. Which means, they might consider getting closer to Russia and their coalition in order to protect their own security. The rapid collapse of a country in their region by a radical Islamic, funded by their enemies, will often do that to a country.

I'm not even suggesting the same outcome wouldn't have happened if Trump was in power, but I have to think the Taliban would not have been nearly as bold. Trump struck fear in ally and enemy alike because he was unpredictable. We saw his use of MOABs.

A little less than a year ago, a significant number of independent and Republican voters decided to trade bad tweets for bad policy. Today, your Twitter feed is void of President Trump's tweets. But the price was high.

Gone are the good policies that drove the Trump economy and made the world a safer place. In their place are policies antithetical to prosperity, freedom and security.

You traded energy efficiency for dependency on the Middle East. Whereas a year ago you enjoyed inexpensive gas, high paying energy jobs, and fewer incentives to entangle ourselves in Middle Eastern politics, today President Biden is begging OPEC to produce more oil. Apparently, his climate agenda can handle more oil production as long as Americans aren't the ones profiting from it.
We got rid of an idiot..that's a big plus right there.

Plain old logic can understand what Trump did and what Biden did and give an honest account that both played a large part in whats happening today.
Nope. An account of what Biden did shows exactly the opposite.

Nope. An account of what Biden did shows exactly the opposite.
So just to put a stamp on your stupidity... Are you saying that if Trump had played out his plan and gotten all troops out by last May, the Taliban would not have taken over Afghanistan?

So just to put a stamp on your stupidity... Are you saying that if Trump had played out his plan and gotten all troops out by last May, the Taliban would not have taken over Afghanistan?
Lot's of people are saying that. The US government lost all credibility when Senile Joe didn't keep the promise to leave May 1.

Lot's of people are saying that. The US government lost all credibility when Senile Joe didn't keep the promise to leave May 1.
haha, lots of people are saying that?! is that right? Ok I'm convinced. Thank you!

No one cares what you believe, shit for brains.
No shit sherlock. I never implied that I expected anybody to care. But apparently lots of people are talking about my beliefs and THEY are saying that its really important stuff.

You need to work on your sentence structure too. You made it sound like "Dim petulant whining always fucks America in the ass" are his policies that you referenced in the first sentence.
Only if you're an idiot. The 2nd sentence obviously refers to the 1st.

I'm curious... Despite all these people saying that the Taliban would not have taken over if Trump was still leader, what do YOU think? Unlike you, I very much care about your beliefs so I'm asking if you think that would be true and why.

No shit sherlock. I never implied that I expected anybody to care. But apparently lots of people are talking about my beliefs and THEY are saying that its really important stuff.
Of course lots of people care about major fuck ups like this one. They don't give a damn about your opinion on the subject.

I'm curious... Despite all these people saying that the Taliban would not have taken over if Trump was still leader, what do YOU think? Unlike you, I very much care about your beliefs so I'm asking if you think that would be true and why.
We would have kept the promise to leave May 1. The Taliban would not have rushed in immediately to fill the void.

Of course lots of people care about major fuck ups like this one. They don't give a damn about your opinion on the subject.
No shit, I literally just said that I don't expect people to care about my opinion. I just get surprised with all these people say that they care.

He lost because his policies, mouth, and callous actions didn't make Americans safe or safer, in this pandemic.

That's the bottom line.

Spot on. Like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." And Trump ignored the pandemic, people started dying. The U.S. still has more COVID deaths than any other country, including India, which has one billion more people and far less sanitary conditions!
So, Trump fucked himself. If he had just embraced the problem, slapped on a mask and didn't advise injection of bleach, he would have most likely been re-elected.

Hello no. I want a no party system where the best and brightest rise to the top because of their ideas and resumes not because they can raise the most money from lobbyists. If we must have parties then I would prefer to see more of them all with an actual shot of gaining power.
That's a fucking pipe dream and you know it. Being to the Left of Josef Stalin you would be giddy over having nothing BUT the Far Left rule in perpetuity.

And with 150,000+ new cases in ONE week in Florida and Dr. Death DeSatan ignoring and doubling down on his dangerous policies, I hope he fucks himself for re-election and/or 2024 just like Trump did.

Didn't do badly before Trump, won't do badly after he's out of the picture.

Yes, the GOP can always fall back on all that true conservatism that has worked so greatly for them in the past.

george-w-bush-7-24-15-1.jpg
bob-dole-3.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 3.16.52 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 3.18.18 PM.jpg

And with 150,000+ new cases in ONE week in Florida and Dr. Death DeSatan ignoring and doubling down on his dangerous policies, I hope he fucks himself for re-election and/or 2024 just like Trump did.
It has 25,991 new cases last week.

Can you submit a single post without lying?

Forum List

Back