Jared Kushner is gonna get us all killed.

This nebbish has failed at everything he's ever tried and is he's in charge?

We're toast.

Not me. I'm a stubborn old retired holdout. I'm gonna linger behind my walls, fences, gates, with my wife and my German shepherd, staying away from people and taking other precautions as I see fit, coming out for solo supply runs as necessary. Suggest you all make plans according to your personal survival instincts. This ain't invasion of the body snatchers. Nobody is going to force infection in you and certainly not me. At this point, trump and his little nepotistick family command will not endanger me personally more than they already have.

China endangered you, dipstick!
Otherwise, your plan should work.
Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

I think it's time to have the Trump kids and friends stop playing government officials.

Next up he's going to put Baron Trump in charge of diplomatic relations with Iran.

He could do no worse than Obama.

View attachment 318820
Not as funny as nancy Pelosi telling her fellow leftists to come to Chinatown at the start of the coronavirus in America lol

Pelosi said this 5 days til' March since Feb. was a very short month. And March just ended a few days ago!
I'm just noting an accurate timeline and putting it into a proper perspective while adding that this dimwit IS 3rd in line to the Presidency.

We're toast.

Not me. I'm a stubborn old retired holdout. I'm gonna linger behind my walls, fences, gates, with my wife and my German shepherd, staying away from people and taking other precautions as I see fit, coming out for solo supply runs as necessary. Suggest you all make plans according to your personal survival instincts. This ain't invasion of the body snatchers. Nobody is going to force infection in you and certainly not me. At this point, trump and his little nepotistick family command will not endanger me personally more than they already have.

TRUMP endangered you. China had nothing to do with it. Trump continues to endanger you.

Go piss up a rope!
Is 'Dragonlady' your Chink whorehouse Madame nickname?
Sounds like she touched a nerve there kiddo.

I think you know who's putting you and your family at risk, you just don't want to admit it.

We're toast.

TRUMP endangered you. China had nothing to do with it. Trump continues to endanger you.

Go piss up a rope!

I think you know who's putting you and your family at risk, you just don't want to admit it.

I do know who endangered us.
China, grasshopper, China.

We're toast.

yOU LEFTISTS HAVE BEEN TRYING HARD TO DESTORY THIS COUNTRY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
Trump becoming president just made you openly show your hand
Now why does that bother you?
Non Sequitur.

I bet Alex Jones is proud of how well you spout talking points though.

We're toast.

Go piss up a rope!

tRump, cockroach, tRump.

I think it's time to have the Trump kids and friends stop playing government officials.

Next up he's going to put Baron Trump in charge of diplomatic relations with Iran.

View attachment 318820
Not as funny as nancy Pelosi telling her fellow leftists to come to Chinatown at the start of the coronavirus in America lol

I don't know...I'm not sure which of those two is more funny.

So, so funny.
Actually the funniest thing is watching her and other leftists taking back what they say while still attacking the president for what he did then saying he didn't do it lol

We're toast.

Go piss up a rope!

tRump, cockroach, tRump.
And your chapped ass is still chapped

We're toast.

Go piss up a rope!

tRump, cockroach, tRump.
And your chapped ass is still chapped
Just what do you imagine has upset me?

View attachment 318820

So, so funny.
Actually the funniest thing is watching her and other leftists taking back what they say while still attacking the president for what he did then saying he didn't do it lol

Hilarious.

My sides hurt.

We're toast.

What are his qualifications?
Besides his criminal father paying a large sum to get him into college? NONE!
OMG another retarded leftists

View attachment 318820

So, so funny.

Hilarious.

My sides hurt.
While the country dies the democrats continue to try and find a way to change the 2016 election.
FYI Hillary still will not be President

While the country dies the democrats continue to try and find a way to change the 2016 election.

That's neat. I have no idea where that came from, what its relevance to anything is, or if that was even intended to be sent to me.

But still neat.

That's neat. I have no idea where that came from, what its relevance to anything is, or if that was even intended to be sent to me.

But still neat.
the blather of an idiot ^^^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back